guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

graham norton ‏@grahnort

@mikasounds it's up! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas kind sir! G x pic.twitter.com/AQlrqwxD

A-Kh0ACCMAIkmib.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@grahnort ah! Am honoured! Xx

What are we supposed to do with the answers to the facebook comp? Wait for instructions or send them as usual? :blink:

you take the first leter of each word (if the answer has more than one word, you get the first letter of the first word) and rearrange to form a Mika-related word and they'll tell you what to do at the end of the game

Edited by BiaIchihara

you take the first leter of each word (if the answer has more than one word, you get the first letter of the first word) and rearrange to form a Mika-related word and they'll tell you what to do at the end of the game

Yeah, so guess we wait

So, the game has ended and now it's time for someone to win Mika's Mystery Christmas Box!!!! We hope you have enjoyed playing each day with us, have you been writing down the answers each day? Do you know the answer?! Well, it's now time to email us!! All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com and put BOX in the title. Then send us the answers to every clue, take the FIRST LETTER of each answer (first word if more than one word) and rearrange them to find the FINAL WORD! Put it all in an email to us with your name, age and address and why you should win and we'll choose someone over the weekend. We'll post it out on Monday to one lucky winner!

Is there a mention of a deadline? I sent in my answers just 15 minutes ago. Am I too late?

they said thw winner would be announced on monday, so it must be until the end of today, and no, you're not ;)

OK, we have SO MANY entries to win Mika's Mystery Christmas Box, but we have a winner... Want to hear who it is? We'll let you know soon....

Have to admit, I'm nervous I want to win so bad :teehee: xD

Bad for you :mf_rosetinted: I'm not nervious, I totally forgot about this competition, and missed like 3 days :doh:

Mika's Mystery Christmas Box.... It was pretty obvious, the answer was 'CELEBRATE!' - well done to everyone who entered and got it right, what a brilliant bunch you are, you know so much about Mika! But there can only be one winner... so after much debate, the winner chosen is - Tia Borg! Well done Tia, the box will be in the post to you asap, hopefully you'll receive it soon!