Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

He follows Adam Lambert now too! I hope they will make some falsetto babies....songs:mf_rosetinted:

That's the funniest line I've heard in a while. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. I did!

Guess what! I sang solo to well over 100 ppl in church yesterday. It was a great experience!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MIKA

We hope you're all enjoying this festive season and had a fantastic Christmas Day!

Mika wanted to send a big thank you for your continued love and support this year, it means a lot he couldn't do it without you.

There have been some amazing moments in 2012.

You can join us on Mika's right now, as we countdown to the New Year with our 'Celebrate 2012' feature.

We're looking back at highlights from this last year and sharing some great memories, so come and get involved and share your own!

As an extra special thank you we wanted to offer all of you a 20% discount in Mika's official store...head over to http://www.mikasounds.com and take a browse, enter the code MIKA20 at the checkout to get your discount! The discount is available worldwide but excludes music products, you've got until January 31st to redeem, so happy shopping!

While you're on Mika's site don't forget to join the Community!

You can create your own profile by simply connecting with Facebook/Twitter etc.

Then you can chat and interact with other members, as well as comment on and share all the stuff on there! We want to hear all your Christmas stories and your plans for New Year, so go and log on and chat!

Also why not spread the Christmas joy and send this email on to your friends to sign up too, so if they like Mika they can receive all the latest news, offers and tour info too!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Here's to a brilliant 2013 - we look forward to sharing it with you!

Stay tuned for some pretty exciting Mika announcements for 2013....

Mika HQ x

2012y12m26d_203354468.jpg

He started following like 10 new persons recently, but now I know someone who'll be happy :teehee:

Jerry Seinfeld and Sarah Silverman and Chris Rock. Humour I can relate to instead of some creepy old man making faces in EMD. :aah:

I was so strangely happy when Mika started talking about Jerry when he was in NYC. Of course I was incredibly jealous too. :sneaky2::naughty:

I wonder if Mika and Adam Lambert have met yet.

Jerry Seinfeld and Sarah Silverman and Chris Rock. Humour I can relate to instead of some creepy old man making faces in EMD. :aah:

I was so strangely happy when Mika started talking about Jerry when he was in NYC. Of course I was incredibly jealous too. :sneaky2::naughty:

I wonder if Mika and Adam Lambert have met yet.

They both were in Moscow in July.... Who knows:fisch:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Waking up listening to Transparente album by Mariza. Check out the title track if you've never heard of her. #goodmorningmusic

[YOUTUBE]tbYRkGXH3ro[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Mikasister

7 of us about to send up a sky lantern into the London sky on a bridge over the Thames with New Years wishes.

*sky lanterns

That'll be him and another six Snow White dwarfs?:mf_rosetinted:

7 of us about to send up a sky lantern into the London sky on a bridge over the Thames with New Years wishes.

*sky lanterns

So, no one rushed to the bridge to check if he is really sending lanterns?

MFCers are boring these days :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

Do you know how many bridges span the Thames?:shocked:

Over 20!!!:thumb_yello:

They ought to be omnipresent to find Mika!!!:naughty:

Maybe if they organized themselves to be with small bunches of people at every bridge? 20 bridges... There have to be more than 20 Mfcers in London!

Ha :naughty: Wanted to write the same :thumb_yello:

I can imagine the organized brigades with lots of devices (like in movies) allocating among bridges :lmao:

Maybe if they organized themselves to be with small bunches of people at every bridge? 20 bridges... There have to be more than 20 Mfcers in London!

:naughty: by the time they'd get there, he'd be gone :aah:

he isn't wearing a GPS... is he? :teehee:

Ha :naughty: Wanted to write the same :thumb_yello:

I can imagine the organized brigades with lots of devices (like in movies) allocating among bridges :lmao:

Londoners wouldn't bother!:naughty:

From MIKA's facebook:

‎"Wake up in the morning

Stumble out my eyes

Can't get no love without sacrifice"

"Stumble out my eyes"?? :blink:

Maybe that's why he has that crooked eye issue or something, stumbling out his eyes like that...:mf_rosetinted: