Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

When I started being interested in MIKA a few months ago, I made a few researchs on google and i found the MFC very quickly. So i came to read and for a bit of observation before deciding if joining or not. At the same time, I discovered MIKA's Twitter and I was not so fond of what was happening on his timeline (already fights between fans and not so interesting conversations). Then I joined MFC and I was REALLY welcomed by many people here (Oldlings for example :huglove:). I felt a bit shy because I'm a very new fan and other active members are mostly "old" fans, but I never felt judged or anything else. So when sometimes I could see critics about MFC on Twitter (always from the same people) I didn't care about it because I already knew how is MFC: GREAT!!

And I was lucky enough to go to a gig very quickly after becoming a fan, so I could meet great MFCer IRL and that helped me love MFC even more (and Mika of course, but that's another story :teehee:)

But I think that for other fans things can be different, especially for young fans who maybe may trust easier the few bad things said about MFC on Twitter, without coming to check it by themselves.

That's why I agree with ?? (I don't remember who, sorry :doh:) who said that we should try to find the new fans on Twitter and to let them know how MFC is in reality :thumb_yello: (Problem is that I hate being active on Mika timeline :aah: but I will try to do my best).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From MIKA's official Facebook:

It has come to my attention over the last few months that some members of my fan community have been behaving badly towards others - call it whatever you want, cyber-bullying, name-calling, internet harassment, being nasty. I have never and will never agree with this conduct. There's nothing I respect more than my fanclub community both at shows and online. I do not condone any act of bullying amongst fans or to members of my team. If you're someone who does that, you're no fan of mine. Therefore I respectfully ask everyone to be friendly and supportive to one another, and if you can't do that then please keep your negativity to yourself. I really appreciate my fans and have enjoyed meeting so many amazing people over the years, you make it all worthwhile. Be good to eachother. M x

----------

But what happened??

what team...? :shocked::shocked:

Maybe something to do with the "mikafreak" tweet?

:blink:

Thank you MIKA - for your wise words!! :wub2:

I hope everybody will keep this important message in mind, and behave respectfully and self controlled ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Check out this amazing promo clip made by the hopeful contestants of Xfactor Italia! Is one of these people you, or do you know anyone who has entered? Stay tuned!

[YOUTUBE]XcEeoCSTAjs[/YOUTUBE]

Check out this amazing promo clip made by the hopeful contestants of Xfactor Italia! Is one of these people you, or do you know anyone who has entered? Stay tuned!

[YOUTUBE]XcEeoCSTAjs[/YOUTUBE]

OMG - all these lovely and young italiens singing STARDUST - give me goosebumbs!!:teehee: I hope they all will experience stardust over their heads, through their love for music - one way or another :wub2:

Thanks a lot Robi for posting this beautiful clip - you're sooo lucky having our golden boy in your amazing country - for a long time still ...

Love,love

me

yes, we are lucky :wub2:

still missing a gig though :sad:

I do hope he will close his X-Factor job with a REALLY fantastic concert, for example in the ancient part of ROME (if he gets permittion ) - just to CELEBRATE life in general, and the new generations - loving and using music, as the best language and understanding, between nations ... :fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

I do hope he will close his X-Factor job with a REALLY fantastic concert, for example in the ancient part of ROME (if he gets permittion ) - just to CELEBRATE life in general, and the new generations - loving and using music, as the best language and understanding, between nations ... :fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

in the modern part of Milan fits me better :bleh:

Love,love

me

It would be nice :)

Love,love

me

My girl, Maaikie will be in Rome next week! She'd love to go to a Mika gig there at that time! LOL! :wink2:

My girl, Maaikie will be in Rome next week! She'd love to go to a Mika gig there at that time! LOL! :wink2:

Oh lucky girl - give her my love, and tell her to enjoy this exciting city as much as possible!! :blush-anim-cl: And if she throws money in the Fontana Trevi, "over my shoulder" - MIKA might return with a gega-mega concert later this summer :thumb_yello::fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

OMG - all these lovely and young italiens singing STARDUST - give me goosebumbs!!:teehee: I hope they all will experience stardust over their heads, through their love for music - one way or another :wub2:

Thanks a lot Robi for posting this beautiful clip - you're sooo lucky having our golden boy in your amazing country - for a long time still ...

Love,love

me

They all deserve to win!

Love,love

me

I would totally love that!

They all deserve to win!

In the clip there's a lady he loved a lot at the auditions in Milan...

At the question: "What do you do?" she answered: "I'm a mom, full time, 5 kids".

And he smiled in the veeeeeeeeeery sweet way you all know...

And she was a great singer, too, if I remember well she got 4 yes.

that's right!

If that "someone" he calls a whore in his song minds, she can complain to him.

That's if she really exists.

Until then, they are just words in a song & we all enjoy singing along!

Yay!

All Hail King Bully :thumb_yello:

Yay!

Mika isn't a bully! He might put naughty words into his songs, and I don't condone that, but he never says if it's about a particular person, so we don't know who he's talking about (if anyone). But he never calls people nasty names on twitter or facebook, or disrespects his fans. He is only ever kind when we meet him. I've met him 4 times, and had wonderful experiences. He's wonderful to us, even when he's exhausted from the concerts.

all he's done is stick up for us, because it's demoralising to go onto twitter and see post after post on the replies of some nasty person calling us on MFC "The Cows". It's upset me no end because I've never hurt anyone and have only supported Mika and other fans of his. So have others on here. I really don't get it! I'm glad Mika has stepped in, because it's not us on MFC that are bullying people, and he's wise enough to know that.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 17m

Sleeping in the village of St Émilion tonight. It's as perfect as a movie set. Strange to think I was at a shoot & intv @ Sky Milan 3hrs ago

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

My eyes are crossed with all this jumping around. But I get to see beautiful places. Even if I miss this thing... pic.twitter.com/d61KkAbVLl

BN4xH7qCMAAjBlM.jpg:large

Yay!

Hey YoMute -- based on this post, and some of your other posts in other threads, it seems to me that you have some sort of axe to grind against Mika. :blink: This isn't really the place for that, and I'm not sure why you would think it is, unless you want to cause some trouble. :dunno:

If you have a personal problem with him, as you seem to imply, then you probably have a way to contact him personally, and I suggest you do so.

If you have some other issue, maybe you want to contact him via his management team? Their address is listed in our FAQ.

Otherwise, I'd suggest that you re-read the MFC guidelines, which you agreed to adhere to when you registered here. In particular you might want to re-read #2, particularly as regards "trolling." :thumb_yello:

Sleeping in the village of St Émilion tonight. It's as perfect as a movie set. Strange to think I was at a shoot & intv @ Sky Milan 3hrs ago

My eyes are crossed with all this jumping around. But I get to see beautiful places. Even if I miss this thing... pic.twitter.com/d61KkAbVLl

Call me maybe:aah:

Always very happy to see pics of Mel! She looks super sweet:wub2: