guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Juice FM ‏@Juice_FM

#TakeoverTalks to @mikasounds all week. Hear part 1 of the chat & a couple of quality acoustic tracks after 9! #EveningTakeover #JuiceFM

Anyone know if he's been on yet? I wish they would give a specific time :aah: I'll record just in case then check back later...

Edit: Whoops, going by Swedish time lol guess he's on later on

Anyone know if he's been on yet? I wish they would give a specific time :aah: I'll record just in case then check back later...

Edit: Whoops, going by Swedish time lol guess he's on later on

Can you post the link to listen to it ? :blush-anim-cl:

The one I have doesn't load T_T'

@mikasounds

Guess what... On a plane again. Strictly Come Dancing, here I come! 1:58 AM - 11 Sep 12

:shocked:

Strictly Come Dancing on BBC One :biggrin2:

But he will be there singing? And not dancing? At least in Finland dancing there is a huge project, taking weeks and weeks and practicing a lot. Isn't he too busy for something like that?

But he will be there singing? And not dancing? At least in Finland dancing there is a huge project, taking weeks and weeks and practicing a lot. Isn't he too busy for something like that?

I'm assuming he's just doing a performance :naughty:

The cast of celebrity dancers has already been revealed and he's not one of them :thumb_yello:

--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq/profiles/celebrities

I'm assuming he's just doing a performance :naughty:

The cast of celebrity dancers has already been revealed and he's not one of them :thumb_yello:

--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq/profiles/celebrities

Oh, yes! That's what I thought. Is this a popular show in the UK? It must be a good publicity for him :thumb_yello:

I guess celebrities taking part to the dancing contest are usually ones NOT busy with their careers atm! Lol!

Edited by tiibet

Oh, yes! That's what I thought. Is this a popular show in the UK? It must be good publicity for him :thumb_yello:

Well, I saw it was the 10th (!!!) series already (I think we only had... 3?), so I guess it must be popular! If I remember correctly, I've seen quite a few worldwide trends about it on twitter as well in the past.

Well, I saw it was the 10th (!!!) series already (I think we only had... 3?), so I guess it must be popular! If I remember correctly, I've seen quite a few worldwide trends about it on twitter as well in the past.

It's the 10th series of it in this format, but Come Dancing has been going on for decades, since the 60s. Then it was a formation dancing competition for teams around the UK.

I can just imagine him as a contestant on Strictly. All flailing legs and arms, with grey underpants showing above his pink sequinned outfit, his converse, and that bloody hat. :teehee: Nope, I think a performance of a song will suffice!