Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

What kind of hotel leaves a yoyo by the bedside table anyway?? I think it's so they can charge you a small fortune if you take it.

Hello Los Angeles. Got here this evening. Now can't sleep and am playing (badly) with a yoyo, which is depressing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kind of hotel leaves a yoyo by the bedside table anyway?? I think it's so they can charge you a small fortune if you take it.

Hello Los Angeles. Got here this evening. Now can't sleep and am playing (badly) with a yoyo, which is depressing.

Dear Mika Please stay there at least for 2 weeks..... :crossed:

Mika has just announced two new UK tour dates in December 2012!

He'll be taking his dynamic stage show to Manchester's Ritz on December 14 & Glasgow's ABC on December 16...get ready for an exclusive fan pre-sale this Wednesday at 9AM on Mika's Ticket Store, before tickets go on general sale this Friday! http://mika.seetickets.com/TOUR/MIKA

(both shows are for ages 14+ / under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)

He'll be taking his dynamic stage show to Manchester's Ritz on December 14 & Glasgow's ABC on December 16...get ready for an exclusive fan pre-sale this Wednesday at 9AM on Mika's Ticket Store, before tickets go on general sale this Friday! http://mika.seetickets.com/TOUR/MIKA

love it :teehee:

I'm so happy right now. Of all the cities in England, he chose the one closest to me :teehee:

It worked apparently!

December 14! :thumb_yello:

That's the day after Roundhouse! If only I'd known! I'll be coming back from London on the 14th. I'll have to see if I can make the gig in Manchester.

Possibly though *brain makes whirring noise* I'd have to remain in Mcr when I get off the train.

Must make plans.

Manchester! :shocked: Manchester? :shocked: Am I dreaming? Quite possibly? *must get tickets* *realises she'll be in school during the pre-sale time* *pesters dad :naughty:*

:naughty::naughty:

i thought of you when i saw the dates and was waiting for the explosion on twitter :aah:

why o why am i not goin to the UK til next summer??*cries

That's the day after Roundhouse! If only I'd known! I'll be coming back from London on the 14th. I'll have to see if I can make the gig in Manchester.

Possibly though *brain makes whirring noise* I'd have to remain in Mcr when I get off the train.

Must make plans.

There is an early train about 6.30 leaving London for Manchester, I checked :wink2:

This has made me so happy. It's like the best birthday present ever!:wub2:

I'm so happy.:wub2:

Can you not come to the UK or?

It's just that I've been to Scotland in July and I've been missing it ever since :')

And now, I have one more reason to miss that place ~ ;) haha I'm sure the gig's gonna be great :>

What is the life in Glasgow like ? :)

Edited by Kaito

There is an early train about 6.30 leaving London for Manchester, I checked :wink2:

This has made me so happy. It's like the best birthday present ever!:wub2:

I'm also going to both London and Manchester gig but the funny thing is that I have to get from London to Sheffield at night to attend my uni classes on Friday and then straight to Manchester :naughty: I can't wait to see him already :wub2:

It's just that I've been to Scotland in July and I've been missing it ever since :')

And now, I have one more reason to miss that place ~ ;) haha I'm sure the gig's gonna be great :>

What is the life in Glasgow like ? :)

Oh I see that is sweet.:wub2:

Well I don't live right in the central of Glasgow I am actually in a town just a train ride away from it but it certainly is nice at times.:teehee:

Little french interview promo clip:

http://fanclub.vrak.tv/carly-rae-jepsen-nous-chante-call-me-maybe/

Guess this show will air somewhere later on? 14th of September 17:30? Me and french are :blink:

That's right! I watch this show almost every week with my daughter. "Une demande très spéciale" is usually a fan who ask the show to meet someone they like so it should be interesting:thumb_yello: Will let you know what it was:wink2:

That's right! I watch this show almost every week with my daughter. "Une demande très spéciale" is usually a fan who ask the show to meet someone they like so it should be interesting:thumb_yello: Will let you know what it was:wink2:

Sounds fun! Thanks! :thumb_yello: