Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He sure seems to be wearing that black and white striped top a lot recently :teehee:

I have almost the same and wear it a lot too :aah: poor silly fan...

What session? What private gig? What did I miss? :shocked:

On the previous page there is a pic. Someone takes photos of Mika.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

We will be giving away 30 hand drawn tickets. Be there early to grab one! X

4m MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

ATT if your in Amsterdam! Am releasing 30 free tickets for tonight's showcase at WesterUnie. On stage at 9pm! 1st come 1st serve!!

:jawdrop:

Well I totally missed that tweet, because I was travelling to Amsterdam at that moment. So I'm going back in time with my question: did someone get a hand drawn ticket?

New song Celebrate is out on US iTunes today! Heading back on the train to London after a day of flat out promo in Paris. Tiiiirrrreeed

My right eye seem to be doing this funny twitching thing, opening and closing super fast. V strange. Like its trying to shake off a flee.

@_hollywatson hahaha

@dannyrodri thank you sir

alainkeeven Alain Keeven 43m

Thanks for the interview @Mikasounds ! See you tonight @WesterUnie pic.twitter.com/QDwmG7eS

A130O0oCMAAqB9s.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous Mika

I don't know if any asked yet, but:

Anneke‏@AnnaMariaPetra

@alainkeeven @XITETV Staat het interview met @Mikasounds al op internet? (Is the interview on internet already?)

9uAlain Keeven‏@alainkeeven

@AnnaMariaPetra nee, volgende week 16:00 uur wordt t uitgezonden op @xitetv @mikasounds (No, it will be aired next week at 16H)

So I just asked this:

Anneke‏@AnnaMariaPetra

@alainkeeven @XITETV Elke dag om 16.00 uur? ;P (;P Each day at 16H?)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

649599293.jpg?key=10241024&Expires=1346698890&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=MzOBAjptOBW5ESXkGtnbInEgzWVNVab0ZEIZ4dSt2jFLyqkBkNSvQn4LSWvAcV0Tv3DqRwFYJQrW2y6ka3XSiciqes05RIZZ8RgbWpbiW2ti1E3MPvB9dUsyzNuzv-2sRYASuBYnoGfMta2fUBIRN2KdrAYD9tKoXUI-WXNxtVY_

Anouk Klein

@noukiekoekie

Had a great first interview with the one and only @mikasounds

This interview will be in magazine STARS:

Anouk Klein‏@noukiekoekie

In STARS (tijdschrift). Het nummer met dit interview ligt vanaf 25 oktober in de winkel ;)

In stores from October 25th.

Anouk has also a blog about it:

http://anoukklein.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/tete-a-tete-met-mika/

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

It has taken ages to go through all the amazing entries we had for the Webster Hall reporter competition! It was really hard to choose a winner...in fact it was so hard, we have chosen 1 winner but also 3 other runners up to each get tickets to the New York shows! Congratulations to Ann Marie Gayz, who will be writing the review, and to Erinn Conlon, Larry Gondelman and Lauren Davren who have each won tickets! Thank to everyone who entered, stay tuned for the next competition…

Have this been posted?

Michel Denisot et toute la bande du Grand Journal vous attendent pour la 9ème saison avec la même dynamique que les saisons précédentes.

Horaires du lundi au vendredi : RDV 17h00 pour une fin à 20h50.

Pendant près de 2 heures, plusieurs invités présents et qui font l’actualité dans leurs domaines, un talk show rythmé où tout peut arriver et où tous les sujets sont abordés (télé, mode, people, ciné, musique, livres, actu…) sans oublier bien sûr la musique en live et les plus grandes stars qui se donnent rendez-vous sur le plateau déjà culte de Michel Denisot dans le rendez-vous quotidien de Canal +...

Age minimum pour assister à l'émission : 16 ans

Lundi 17 septembre :

Mika (en live"...

http://www.claponline.com/fr/emission_tele_52/

I even think you can be a volunteer.

From facebook:

What’s up, BRUSSELS?! Mika’s show at Cirque Royal has SOLD OUT! In case you missed out on tickets, we have a pair of tickets to give away… To be in with a chance of winning just email mikacompetition@gmail.com and tell us your name, age, the name and age of your guest and your telephone number. Don't forget to put Brussels in the title of your email too... This FLASH competition opens now and closes tomorrow (Thursday 6th September) at 2pm Brussels time. The show is all ages but if you’re under 18 you need to bring someone 18+ with you to enter this competition… GOOD LUCK!

From facebook:

What’s up, BRUSSELS?! Mika’s show at Cirque Royal has SOLD OUT! In case you missed out on tickets, we have a pair of tickets to give away… To be in with a chance of winning just email mikacompetition@gmail.com and tell us your name, age, the name and age of your guest and your telephone number. Don't forget to put Brussels in the title of your email too... This FLASH competition opens now and closes tomorrow (Thursday 6th September) at 2pm Brussels time. The show is all ages but if you’re under 18 you need to bring someone 18+ with you to enter this competition… GOOD LUCK!

Aaah, already have my tickets for this one :naughty:

They only mention tickets... A M&G'd be great as well :blush-anim-cl:

Barney Stinson ✌ ‏@AmelleDLove

Dans quelque jours Mika @mikasounds sera en live sur @NRJhitmusiconly dans le 21h / minuit de @cauetofficiel !

tweeted 5 minutes ago

I really need to learn french. :doh:

Oh, sorry. It says that in a few days Mika will be live at NRJ in what I guess is a programme from Cauet that runs from 21:00 to midnight.

And hopefully one of our lovely French speakers will be kind enough to translate the spoken text, since that is beyond my abilities :wink2:

Oh, sorry. It says that in a few days Mika will be live at NRJ in what I guess is a programme from Cauet that runs from 21:00 to midnight.

And hopefully one of our lovely French speakers will be kind enough to translate the spoken text, since that is beyond my abilities :wink2:

Oh it's ok not your fault!!! :naughty: Don't worry :aah:

Mika's probably doing so much in the future that we have no idea about :aah:

Thankyou for posting it though :biggrin2:

Hello from Berlin! doing press and an acoustic showcase tonight. Yet again have lost my iPhone! this will be my 7th in two years!!

So there's not only 4 sets of keys to his house wondering around the world, there's also 6 of his iPhones? I wonder what else he lost along the way :fisch:

Edit: how is he tweeting if he lost his phone?

Edited by smokesignal

From facebook:

The Brussels competition is now closed. We have been through the entries and picked one lucky winner at random. The person getting 2 tickets to the Cirque Royal show in November is... Flavien Demeure!! Congratulations Flavien. Stay tuned for more news and competitions...

Anyone we know? Either way, congratulations.

So there's not only 4 sets of keys to his house wondering around the world, there's also 6 of his iPhones? I wonder what else he lost along the way :fisch:

Maybe his fresh products...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka