Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Edit: how is he tweeting if he lost his phone?

From his laptop -- I use Tweetdeck, and when I look at the bottom of the tweet, it says the time and then "via web." Other times it will say something like, "via Twitter for iPhone."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From his laptop -- I use Tweetdeck, and when I look at the bottom of the tweet, it says the time and then "via web." Other times it will say something like, "via Twitter for iPhone."

I know... I hardly ever tweet from my phone. Plus he probably hasn't lost his ipad... I'm surprised he's taking the time to tweet from it though. I would have imagined he'd tweet when bored and playing with his phone.

I know... I hardly ever tweet from my phone. Plus he probably hasn't lost his ipad... I'm surprised he's taking the time to tweet from it though. I would have imagined he'd tweet when bored and playing with his phone.

Maybe he's bored and playing on the net. :wink2:

MIKA

COMPETITION TIME AGAIN!! We have another pair of tickets to give away...this time the prize is 2 tickets to the SOLD OUT show in CHICAGO!! Mika will be performing at The Vic on Thurs October 18 & we have a pair of tix for one lucky winner and a friend. All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com telling us your name, age & name, age of your friend and cell phone number. If you are under 18, you'll need to bring someone 18+ with you plus you'll need to make your own way to and from the show... competition opens now & closes Sunday 9th at 8pm (Chicago time), so get your emails in quick!! Good luck!

Edited by BiaIchihara

why he's doing private promos these days? Hard to keep up with everything but according to the twitter the entire band seems to be with him all the time...

Well with private promotions it's easier to reach new people, I guess. People who have never heard of Mika (believe me they exist), will not buy expensive tickets to one of his shows. If they get a tree ticket from a company, then at least they get to know Mika's music!

MIKA

COMPETITION TIME AGAIN!! We have another pair of tickets to give away...this time the prize is 2 tickets to the SOLD OUT show in CHICAGO!! Mika will be performing at The Vic on Thurs October 18 & we have a pair of tix for one lucky winner and a friend. All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com telling us your name, age & name, age of your friend and cell phone number. If you are under 18, you'll need to bring someone 18+ with you plus you'll need to make your own way to and from the show... competition opens now & c

the missing part :

& closes Sunday 9th at 8pm (Chicago time), so get your emails in quick!! Good luck!

Could be his iPad.

in case anyone's wondering what gig it was yesterday, i just found a few news articles that say mika performed at the 10-year-anniversary party of universal music in berlin. http://www.gaypeople.de/index.php?art_id=10530&r=306 (german article, they just wrote he performed some songs of his new album) :wink2: ... i also found a few pictures of the event on another website, but unfortunately none of mika. :sad:

in case anyone's wondering what gig it was yesterday, i just found a few news articles that say mika performed at the 10-year-anniversary party of universal music in berlin. http://www.gaypeople.de/index.php?art_id=10530&r=306 (german article, they just wrote he performed some songs of his new album) :wink2: ... i also found a few pictures of the event on another website, but unfortunately none of mika. :sad:

Thanks for the information! :thumb_yello:

Is it an article of the event ?

http://www.musikmarkt.de/Mediathek/Fotogalerie/Universal-Music-feiert-mit-Kuenstlern-und-Partnern-in-Berlin/#browse

I can't find MIKA .... :no:

yes, that's the pictures i mentioned in my post. this magazine, musikmarkt, will have an article about the event in their next issue, maybe there'll be more bout mika in there? :dunno: but it's unlikely, as the magazine focuses rather on the business side than on the artists.