Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really care if he never tells us, he has every right to keep his private life... private.

Yes that's why I am taking everything he says about this relationship (and past relationships) with a huge dose of salt. I think he's obfuscating as much as possible because he doesn't want to talk about it, as he has always done in the past. And as is his right.

I don't think the topic of sexuality has anything to do with privacy but personal relationships are a different matter and I can imagine how if you're in the public eye you want to keep these things close to you to protect them and yourself. I never discuss my relationships in public. Why would he want to?

That's not what he was telling for a few years :fisch: so I guess the second thing gonna change some day too :naughty:

I don't think who he is with is anyones business but his. If his bf doesn't want the attention, then fair play to Mika for keeping it that way. It annoys me that people want to know every spec of celebs business. They are entitled to some privacy, as are anyone they may be with.

I don't think the topic of sexuality has anything to do with privacy but personal relationships are a different matter and I can imagine how if you're in the public eye you want to keep these things close to you to protect them and yourself. I never discuss my relationships in public. Why would he want to?

Exactly, Christine! finally I agree with you 100% :thumb_yello:

Moreover, the less we know, the better we sleep (there is a saying).

I don't really care if he never tells us, he has every right to keep his private life... private.

Yes that's why I am taking everything he says about this relationship (and past relationships) with a huge dose of salt. I think he's obfuscating as much as possible because he doesn't want to talk about it, as he has always done in the past. And as is his right.

Totally agree with you! I don't care about his relationships or his sexuality or his private life.... I'm here just for his music...

Agree 100%!

Moreover, the less we know, the better we sleep (there is a saying).

:doh: now I know why I toss and turn at night..:mf_rosetinted:

Seriuosly though, I never noticed any bit of info on Mika's life would influence my sleeping pattern. :naughty:

I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

Seeing him smiling like that, we can only wish for this relationship to go on like this and having medias & fans getting involved could really make things complicated... Knowing him happy is enough for me, I don't need to know more details. No one would like to have its private life exposed, relationships are far enough complicated on their own, no need to add fuel to the flams~:mf_rosetinted:

I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

Seeing him smiling like that, we can only wish for this relationship to go on like this and having medias & fans getting involved could really make things complicated...

I think even aside from that...it's just giving the last piece of yourself away. I remember him saying once how it freaked him out how people were singing his songs back to him. Like they'd stolen them from him somehow (sorry I can't remember the exact quote but that's what I took away from it).

I think even aside from that...it's just giving the last piece of yourself away. I remember him saying once how it freaked him out how people were singing his songs back to him. Like they'd stolen them from him somehow (sorry I can't remember the exact quote but that's what I took away from it).

Oh seriously?

I didn't know he had ever said this but I'm not surprised.

Being an artist demands intimacy and it must be weird to see your artwork, which comes from your PERSONAL work, becoming loved by anyone. What you create is a part of yourself, it's pretty hard to share it with others, I think... I wouldn't like it either... What the artists originally intended to mean often disapears at some point...

That's why I will never blame any artist for not telling the whole truth. They already give so much of themselves to the crowds, I think It'd be horrible to dare asking for more. For his own balance, Mika has to keep some privacy.