MIKA @ Glasgow's ABC (UK) 16 December 2012-- Cancelled!

dcdeb

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are hotels much nearer to the venue

Yes. I have just been on the Travelodge site - and the Central one is the only option if you want to go with them - but there will be hotels much nearer.

Yes. I have just been on the Travelodge site - and the Central one is the only option if you want to go with them - but there will be hotels much nearer.

Oooh, the Rennie Mackintosh Art School Hotel has got my attention, 4 beds, £32 each per night :wub2:

TBH I am fed up with staying in Travelodges, and as I will have to stay 2 nights I want something a little better (like a Premier Inn :mf_rosetinted:)

How about the Ibis BudgetHotel?

£78 for the 2 nights for a standard double which sleep 3. They have brekkie for £4.25, and surrounded by restaurants and entertainment, which will be great to find somewhere to party at on saturday night. Also within a mile from the venue

How about the Ibis BudgetHotel?

£78 for the 2 nights for a standard double which sleep 3. They have brekkie for £4.25, and surrounded by restaurants and entertainment, which will be great to find somewhere to party at on saturday night. Also within a mile from the venue

I am off to bed now so can''t have a look at that one - I think I have passed it but can't remember where it is. But if it says within a mile it should be near enough.

There might be reasonable hotels, but the train fares :yikes:

Have to be quick off the mark to get the advance fares, when they are released :crossed:

Next week, is when I think you can start getting advanced fares.

Hotels...............as you say - there is no shortage of reasonably priced hotels in the area. I would say that any of the ones that you have mentioned (which are mostly on Renfrew Street) would be ok distance wise. I also think that not withstanding our previous comments about TL...................the central TL wouldn't be a bad option distance wise as the ABC is a long way down Sauchihall street and Hill Street (where the TL is) is at the right end. It is certainly a lot closer than it was to the 02 Academy.

I don't know if anyone's still lookign for a place to stay but I stayed at the McLays guesthouse last summer, it was fine and pretty cheap. :> I've just checked and it's a few weeks away from this guesthouse (Renfrew street). They have single, dubble & family rooms~ http://www.mclays.com/

(Scottish breakfast included in the price)

There were also a few other guesthouse in the same street which lookes fine as well but I can't really tell as I didn't get in these ^^'

Edited by Kaito

I don't know if anyone's still lookign for a place to stay but I stayed at the McLays guesthouse last summer, it was fine and pretty cheap. :> I've just checked and it's a few weeks away from this guesthouse (Renfrew street). They have single, dubble & family rooms~ http://www.mclays.com/

(Scottish breakfast included in the price)

There were also a few other guesthouse in the same street which lookes fine as well but I can't really tell as I didn't get in these ^^'

That looks like just the place, just need to see if they are good with us coming in late :naughty: