MIKA @ Glasgow's ABC (UK) 16 December 2012-- Cancelled!

dcdeb

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get an email off them out of the blue on the 26th saying not to worry that they hadn't forgotten my order and tickets would be sent out as soon as they received them ... I wasn't worried yet lol ... was nice them sending that though - did noone else get it then :dunno:

I did get an email off them out of the blue on the 26th saying not to worry that they hadn't forgotten my order and tickets would be sent out as soon as they received them ... I wasn't worried yet lol ... was nice them sending that though - did noone else get it then :dunno:

Yes come to think of it, I did - quite a while ago.:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone had their tickets yet??

I trawled back and I had gotten the email saying dont worry up to 48hrs before but still, for people traveling it's a mare!!! :blink:

No I don't have my tickets yet ... and I do start to worry since I have to come from the Netherlands. smiley5166.gif

Rose, co-ordinator of all things creative during the Birthday tour.....do we have a plan yet for Glas-gee?? :naughty:

Shoni is organising a sparkly Scottish flag, and more tinsel for this one, since we'll have a Christmas thing going on for it :thumb_yello:

Anyone had their tickets yet??

I trawled back and I had gotten the email saying dont worry up to 48hrs before but still, for people traveling it's a mare!!! :blink:

Haven't got mine yet :no:

At least if non of us have got our tickets we know that they're not lost in the post...just not dispatched yet.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed!!

Rose, is there a colour theme for the tinsel of just the stuff from the previous nights?