MIKA @ Glasgow's ABC (UK) 16 December 2012-- Cancelled!

dcdeb

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had their refund yet??

Yes, it was credited into my account at the begining of the week.

It isn't helping my mood though. Seeing Mika clearly having fun all week - performing every single day has REALLY annoyed me.

I just saw that the money was refunded ... but ... I get less money back than I paid. That's not fair. :sneaky2:

*sends ticket agency an angry email :mf_rosetinted:*

Yes indeed. It's not fair that you lose quite a lot and of course you lost a lot more anyway with all your additional costs :tears:

Yes indeed. It's not fair that you lose quite a lot and of course you lost a lot more anyway with all your additional costs :tears:

Those additional fees should be paid by Team Mika, not by us. We can't help it that the gig was cancelled ... we shouldn't be punished for that. :sneaky2:

*sends the bill to Mika :mf_rosetinted:*

But I was lucky that my air tickets were not very expensive. :wink2:

Yes, it was credited into my account at the begining of the week.

It isn't helping my mood though. Seeing Mika clearly having fun all week - performing every single day has REALLY annoyed me.

I feel the same! I cannot beleive how everything seems to have carried on as 'normal' with tv/radio appearances etc!!! I feel very let down by it all :sneaky2:

I also really feel for those who had flights /accommodation booked and unable to get refunded, it's hard enough financially at this time of year never mind losing money due to cancellation :tears:

the whole thing just sucks!!!:annoyed_h4h:

I feel the same! I cannot beleive how everything seems to have carried on as 'normal' with tv/radio appearances etc!!! I feel very let down by it all :sneaky2:

I also really feel for those who had flights /accommodation booked and unable to get refunded, it's hard enough financially at this time of year never mind losing money due to cancellation :tears:

the whole thing just sucks!!!:annoyed_h4h:

see i held off from ranting in here as it seemed everyone else appeared fine with mika cancelling glasgow except of course you shoni, angie & wendy but im still well pissed off with mika :badword: oh and btw why my mate was up on sat & he told me the ticket sales before the gig was cancelled were really poor :annoyed_h4h: if mika is brave enough after not telling us the real reason for cancelling on us i suggest he aims lower & maybe gives us the gig he owes in somewhere like king tuts or oran mor .... stupid man :bonk:

Edited by scg
nosey gits !!!

Yes, let down is indeed the perfect teminology Shoni. That is exactly how I feel. And it just got worse as the week wore on and it bacame even more and more obvious that we had been lied to.

I know it isn't easy to admit things like that - and Mika probably isn't going to stand in front of a group of fans (as in after the Roundhouse) and tell us the truth - but even an element of truth, either then and/or in the statement would have helped.

I really can't see him coming back to Scotland unless there is a dramatic turn in his fortunes in the UK. These things do happen in the music business as we all know.....but the way things are at the moment I really can't see it. I can't see him doing much in the UK at all to be honest - except perhaps the odd gay club gig or really small venue. I totally agree with you Sheena - he owes us one and King Tuts would be perfect. :thumb_yello: However...............in our dreams I reckon. :fisch: