MIKA @ Glasgow's ABC (UK) 16 December 2012-- Cancelled!

dcdeb

dont worry i will be without a ticket too unless i need to pay for them :(

whats the plans for queuing on sunday anyway .... anyone have a start time ? dont want to be starting too early since im bringing my boy andrew with me, dinnie think he`d be up for being on his feet from early doors plus in the cold for so long.

Hoping not to have to get up too early, after being out the night before:naughty:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Batman :doh:

:naughty:

I shall have to join the people queueing without a ticket - don't keep me waiting too long, Kath :naughty:

If all goes to plan I should be there between 5 30 and 6.

But if they arrive before Thurs I can give you it in London :thumb_yello:

I can't be there early anyway but even if I could I wouldn't . It will be freezing, its a small venue so unless anyone really really wants to I wouldn't suggest going before 5 at the earliest - pm that is!

I can't be there early anyway but even if I could I wouldn't . It will be freezing, its a small venue so unless anyone really really wants to I wouldn't suggest going before 5 at the earliest - pm that is!

Are you saying to leave off till 6pm then? I'll be in Glasgow all day anyway so:aah:

Are you saying to leave off till 6pm then? I'll be in Glasgow all day anyway so:aah:

Well I would....................but what people say and what they do are often completely different things! :wink2:

But it will only be any MFCers anyway - I can't imagine anyone else standing there for hours in the cold :wink2:

Well I would....................but what people say and what they do are often completely different things! :wink2:

But it will only be any MFCers anyway - I can't imagine anyone else standing there for hours in the cold :wink2:

Haha that's true but I was thinking of being there for 6pm or maybe just after,I know that I will be in Glasgow during the afternoon so

Haha that's true but I was thinking of being there for 6pm or maybe just after,I know that I will be in Glasgow during the afternoon so

Yeah, it will be about that time that I get there. :thumb_yello:

Awesome :3 won't be too hard not noticing me.:aah: I'm the odd person who wears non warm clothes on a cold day :L

I will have one of those people with me too. :naughty:

I was thinking of queueing at 6, but am not pm :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun. :thumb_yello::naughty:

From Facebook:

It is with great regret that Mika has to cancel his show in Glasgow on Sunday night. Having battled with laryngitis for a few weeks now and after many hours of treatment and consultation, the doctors have warned that Mika has to cut his singing commitments dramatically, or risk permanent damage to his voice. The London, Manchester and Reykjavik shows are still set to go ahead, but sadly he has had to pull out of several promotional engagements, both in the UK and Europe next week, as well as this show in Scotland. Mika is very upset to let down his fans who had bought tickets to this show. Refunds are available (please contact the vendor) and Mika hopes to be back in Scotland next year

I'm so sorry for you :no:

From Facebook:

It is with great regret that Mika has to cancel his show in Glasgow on Sunday night. Having battled with laryngitis for a few weeks now and after many hours of treatment and consultation, the doctors have warned that Mika has to cut his singing commitments dramatically, or risk permanent damage to his voice. The London, Manchester and Reykjavik shows are still set to go ahead, but sadly he has had to pull out of several promotional engagements, both in the UK and Europe next week, as well as this show in Scotland. Mika is very upset to let down his fans who had bought tickets to this show. Refunds are available (please contact the vendor) and Mika hopes to be back in Scotland next year

Oh no! :shocked:

So sorry for everyone who was planning this trip. Hope he can make it back to Scotland soon! :itsok:

Gutted gutted gutted.:emot-sad:

Was looking forward to being in the choir, but looks like that's not happening now, unless there are still spots in London or Manchester. This birhday weekend is starting to fall apart.