MIKA @ Glasgow's ABC (UK) 16 December 2012-- Cancelled!

dcdeb

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least if non of us have got our tickets we know that they're not lost in the post...just not dispatched yet.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed!!

Rose, is there a colour theme for the tinsel of just the stuff from the previous nights?

I think for Glasgow, anything goes tinsel wise, the more colourful and Christmassy the better.

If people want to bring Christmassy head wear too, that would be awesome:thumb_yello:

I think for Glasgow, anything goes tinsel wise, the more colourful and Christmassy the better.

If people want to bring Christmassy head wear too, that would be awesome:thumb_yello:

Like Santa hats!!! :naughty:

It looks like it is going that way judging by how long I have been waiting for them :aah: But if you go on Seetickets.com you can track your order hence why I knew about the printing as that was what it said, 0% of tickets despatched :aah:

I know ... I check it every day. :aah:

I have problems receiving my ticket... So if anyone (maybe in the choir) has an extra ticket for the Glasgow gig, I might need a ticket for this one.

I need to pick up my ticket at the venue box office on the date of the show. Isn't that the same for you?

I need to pick up my ticket at the venue box office on the date of the show. Isn't that the same for you?

Have you received an email about it? They answered me earlier there's still time to receive my ticket but there's not, really :aah: And I hate the box office thing, I want to have my ticket in advance :aah:

Have you received an email about it? They answered me earlier there's still time to receive my ticket but there's not, really :aah: And I hate the box office thing, I want to have my ticket in advance :aah:

Yes, I got an email almost one hour ago.

But you're right, I hate the box office thing too. I want to hold the ticket in my hand, just to be sure everything went right. When I won the tickets for the Luzern gig, they told me that my name was on the list, but when I got there it took them more than 15 minutes to find my name on that list and I got more nervous every minute. :aah:

:huglove:

I would say I'm ok ... but I'm not ... I still want to come ... but not sure if I dare ... found out today someone who's been at Morrison for years - got fired last week for taking too many sick days ... I don't think I dare ... fancy firing someone just before Xmas ... ****ers :dunno:

I shall have to join the people queueing without a ticket - don't keep me waiting too long, Kath :naughty:

dont worry i will be without a ticket too unless i need to pay for them :(

whats the plans for queuing on sunday anyway .... anyone have a start time ? dont want to be starting too early since im bringing my boy andrew with me, dinnie think he`d be up for being on his feet from early doors plus in the cold for so long.

:thumb_yello:

Just got an email to say tickets have been despatched :thumb_yello:

Woo Hoo!!! got an email a short while ago saying tickets have been dispatched today :whew::woot_jump:

Me too! At last. Let's see how fast they arrive. I hope those who are travelling get them in time. Fingers crossed.

dont worry i will be without a ticket too unless i need to pay for them :(

whats the plans for queuing on sunday anyway .... anyone have a start time ? dont want to be starting too early since im bringing my boy andrew with me, dinnie think he`d be up for being on his feet from early doors plus in the cold for so long.

We'll be doing the 250mile drive up on the day so I hope it's not going to start too early!!!:shocked: