Mika on German TV Sat1, 01.10.2012

mellody

Mika will be on the breakfast show of German TV Station Sat1 on Oct 1st. The name of the Show is "Sat1 Frühstücksfernsehen" (which means breakfast TV), it's live, it starts at 5:30 in the morning (until 10 am) and that show on Oct 1st is their 25-years-anniversary show. I'm really happy that they'll have Mika on this special anniversary show! :wub2: But as they're celebrating and Mika's single is called Celebrate, that fits well of course. :naughty:

There's also a giveaway for a m+g with Mika on the show, travel and hotel included: http://www.torgen-am-morgen.com/2012/09/celebrate-feiern-mit-mika-dem.html ... but I guess you have to at least speak German to enter - they'll call the winner(s) and in the show they talk German as well of course. And well, I also don't think they'd pay for a flight from Brazil... :teehee: But to all the Germans who'll enter: Good luck! :thumb_yello:

I entered too... no idea how many people can win, it doesn't become really clear from the text, just says "you can win a meet+greet (...) and celebrate the anniversary with us and him". Usually they don't have an audience on that show, but as it's the anniversary show, who knows what they plan? :dunno: But it could also just be one winner who will sit with them on the talkshow couch - maybe that's more likely if they pay for travel and hotel. Ah btw, it takes place in Berlin. Anyway I hope that some real fans win, and not just some random viewer/s who only know Grace Kelly, if at all! :aah: Preferably a fan from Berlin of course, as they don't even get a show there for the tour. But then, I hope they let more people win, so all the fans who enter can go. :teehee:

edit: I just found this online streaming of the TV station Sat1: http://www.youfreetv.net/index.php?section=channel&value=sat1 - maybe you can watch the show live there on Oct 1st. But Statue and me will also record it and put it online for you. :wink2:

Videos of Mika's parts in the show (thanks to DerMoment1608 for recording and posting!)

part 1 (Download): http://www.mediafire.com/?3d1g3g9q6rs76z6

part 2 (Download): http://www.mediafire.com/?b1jtxxt2ju3ebd8

part 3 (Download): http://www.mediafire.com/?9danex9ddzeuyda

Edited by mellody

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: I just found this online streaming of the TV station Sat1: http://www.youfreetv.net/index.php?section=channel&value=sat1 - maybe you can watch the show live there on Oct 1st. But Statue and me will also record it and put it online for you. :wink2:

Thanks a lot !!

online streaming of the TV station Sat1 http://www.youfreetv.net/index.php?section=channel&value=sat1 works well for me ! :wub2:

Maybe we should add that you have to answer a very difficult question to win: It says:

"To which hollywood-star dedicated Mika his greatest hit?

A) Grace Kelly

B) Greta Garbo"

If you can't answer that question consider deleting your account here. :naughty:

i think everyone here would've known the right answer without even being able to read the question. :naughty:

Maybe we should add that you have to answer a very difficult question to win: It says:

A) Grace Kelly

B) Greta Garbo"

If you can't answer that question consider deleting your account here. :naughty:

slappelach2112010.gif

But Statue and me will also record it and put it online for you. :wink2:

Unless you win and are sitting on the couch next to Mika, right? :wink2:

Good luck!

A) Grace Kelly

B) Greta Garbo"

Oh dear. I'm not sure. :blink:

:lmfao:

Unless you win and are sitting on the couch next to Mika, right? :wink2:

Good luck!

Thank you! We will record it anyway, thank God for the invention of programmable recorders! :blush-anim-cl:

I also think of the rest of Europe tbh. If I had the chance to watch a show from 5.30am to 10am I still would hope for MFC-power and prefer a bit of sleep. :teehee:

A) Grace Kelly

B) Greta Garbo"

I wish Q-music just asked us questions as well... a bit harder ones, though aah:

* sick of texting and it's only day 3 ... *:

I wish Q-music just asked us questions as well... a bit harder ones, though aah:

* sick of texting and it's only day 3 ... *:

I'd prefer a harder question as well! That would prevent people giving it a try who just fancy a trip to Berlin or just don't mind meeting "that guy who sang Relax" :aah:

A) Grace Kelly

B) Greta Garbo"

♫ I tried to be like Greta Garbo, but she was far too reclusive

So I tried a little Freddie, my identity's inconclusive . . .

:mf_rosetinted:

It was Greta Garbo, right?

:floor::floor::floor:

if you write them this:

♫ I tried to be like Greta Garbo, but she was far too reclusive

So I tried a little Freddie, my identity's inconclusive . . .

:mf_rosetinted:

maybe you could convince them that you're the only one with the right answer. :naughty:

edit: i just read from someone on DMFC saying that this is one of those shows where they have a translator talking above the voice of the guest. :sneaky2: i hate that! :aah: guess you'll need a translation to understand the interview. :sneaky2:

Edited by mellody

I'd prefer a harder question as well! That would prevent people giving it a try who just fancy a trip to Berlin or just don't mind meeting "that guy who sang Relax" :aah:

OOh but we have this problem as well with Q xD

Some winners didn't even sound interested at all :'/

But well, it might just be the stress of the competition talking, sorry :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I hope someone that really enjoy Mika's work will attend this German show :thumb_yello: That sounds really cool ! :teehee:

Edited by Kaito

i just booked my train ticket to berlin. :mf_rosetinted: i guess it was the dutchie's experience at that tv show that made me do this, although i could've bought a flight to london for the money i paid for the train tickets! :aah: but it looks like it's the only chance we'll get here in germany before the tour. and even if mika's in a hurry and rushes past us... at least i'll visit statue and we'll have a brilliant time, with probably not sleeping a second the night before as this stupid show starts so early! :lmfao:

i still wouldn't mind winning the competition of course, wouldn't be a problem to cancel the train ticket and get most of the money back... :naughty:

Just got a call from Germany. A lady, an editorial assistant, she asked me if I wanted to be in the show via Skype or something. They want to have contact during the show with viewers from abroad.

Had to admit I did not know the program. My only reason for entering is a change to meet Mika.

The lady thanked me and said, my name will be on the list, and maby I get another call.....:wink2:

Just got a call from Germany. A lady, an editorial assistant, she asked me if I wanted to be in the show via Skype or something. They want to have contact during the show with viewers from abroad.

Had to admit I did not know the program. My only reason for entering is a change to meet Mika.

The lady thanked me and said, my name will be on the list, and maby I get another call.....:wink2:

ah well, as it's their anniversary show, of course they'd like to show off by being able to say "even people from abroad watch us". :teehee: too bad for them that you don't! :naughty:

ooh that would be bad if they quizzed the winner on the phone about the show, before they decide who to invite! :naughty: i watch it occasionally, and if i do then just the last hour or so, as i never get up at 5:30am - but i couldn't answer any questions on the show i guess! certainly am not a regular viewer... but one of the DMFCers who entered does watch it every day, if they want someone who knows the show, they should choose her i guess. :teehee:

and the winner of the m&g on monday is...

me. :naughty:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :wub2::fangurl:

i'm really :excite:, i know i've met mika a million times already, but never have won a m+g, i think it's the first time that i can actually be prepared! :shocked::naughty: