Mika in "El Hormiguero" - Oct. 2, 2012

LeiRe

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you are part 4 too. Marian translated it. It´s me posting this cause she´s working now. But all the credits in this one are for her.

PARTE 4

PM: Trancas and Barrancas!! what do you have for Mika?

B: wow, this is so cool, I love your new album TOOL, a very beautiful name, because the origin of love can be a look, a smile...

T: an afterhours, chloroform, it can be anything

B: a lot of things

T: Mika we know you have good hear, you sing very well, have good smell (the scent) but we want to try your visual acuity, with a section called.... (something like magnifying glass)

B: it's very easy, ok? we'll show you pics from people you know

M: yes

B: but they are twisted, and you have to find out who it is before we show up, alright?

T: let's see the first one, those are a lips, they go smaller, you had very nice conversations with this person

M: stops!!

T: who do you think it is?

M: Adele?? (XDDD)

T: no

B: noo, let's go on

M: I dont like the ...( lips)

PM: is a friend of yours

M: a friend of mine?

T: go on, go on

M: the nose

T: go on

M: ah! Madonna

PM: the next one

T: we had start for her nose, a big nose that gives her personality

B: but look at the screen or you won't realize who it is!!

PM: go faster please (to the ants)

B: you can see her painted face

M: stop! Gaga

B: the next one is very special, because is one of your best friends

T: it could be the king of....

M: Miss piggy!!

PM: Miss Piggy no, but it could be

(the ants mime to the spanish king)

M: oooh!! Prince Charles, but he's not my friend

PM: yes, it's not his friend, you just put it because it's british

Thank you!! You all can queue and we´ll be right back to sign some autographs :aah: :aah:

Nah, for me it´s a pleasure. I love to read the translations of the interviews done in foreign languages, so I think it´s our obligation to help others when it´s in Spanish.

:aah: :aah: and the same for me, I love doing it

Aha! Well then thanks Marian and thank you in advance!!:aah:

your welcome :huglove:

Part 5:

PM: It´s very easy to do the same all the time, but you always try to find new sounds..

M: yes.

PM: ...in fact you did a version of Celebrate with a vegetables orchestra.

M: Yes, a vegetables orchestra.

PM: And today we´ve prepared for you a human piano, so you can play it, so you can get inspired. Let this giant artefact come out. *piano is out* Come with me, please. This is the piano *Mika laughs* and we need you to put this ring that will connect you, so you can play it. *Mika puts the ring* *touches one of the guys* *it actually sounds :aah:*

M: WOW

*Mika plays a bit*

M: Wow, it´s awesome! (he says that in English)

*They explain now that he needs to touch those guy´s skin*

*They play it for a bit* *Mika plays it even with his nose*

PM: OK, please, let the man in black in!!!

--------------

Part 6 lipdub

I don´t remember if it was here or in twitter, I told you yesterday that this was live. Well, my apologies. It was recorded and it went wrong. My friends were there (doing the lipdub) and they told me "it went wrong, this recording is not valid" so I thought that they were going to do it live. But no, they recorded it again. So, even if it seems it was live, it wasn´t. It was recorded before the show.

MB-- man in black

MB: You asked me to do something with Mika´s single, Celebrate.

PM: Yes

MB: And I´ve decided to do the most difficult thing we´ve ever done in El Hormiguero.

PM: oh, fine, fine, I think it´s fine.

MB: We need to make almost 500 people agree to make a lipdub with his single, only in one shot and with only one camera.

PM: It´s difficult to make two people agree, let alone 500!!

*lipdub*

Please, look at Mika´s face when he finished playing the piano, how he looks at the man in black... like saying "did I do it fine?" :huglove:

Anyway... that´s all.

I can´t find the last part, but I remember Pablo was standing next to Mika and said "Mika is a big guy inside, but also outside... LOOK HOW HIGH HIS MICROPHONE IS!!! WHY PEOPLE ARE SO TALL?!?!"

Then Mika sings GK and everything´s over :tears:

I hope you foreign people enjoyed it as much as we Spaniards did.

Thank you both for the translations! I could follow the Spanish remarkably well, but it was an amazing show, so it's great to see a translation of the parts I couldn't understand :bow:

The last bit is not on the website, I guess, but it's on youtube:

YHxFFJ8GUh4

Thanks for the translations girls. I sort of understood what was going on because it sounds like they are speaking French and a bit of English with a Spanish accent to me. :roftl: It helps that Mika speaks so slowly and the presenter is very animated and sort of demonstrating with his hands. Even though I've never learned a word of Italian or Spanish it's easy to pick up the words because you can hear the consonants clearly, unlike with French.

Anyway I really enjoyed this show and I'm glad Mika was able to speak Spanish so there was no dubbing of his voice. :thumb_yello:

Dont know why they didn´t upload the 6th part to their channel, but smokesignal pasted here the youtube vid, (two posts below), so you can see the full show.

Thank you for the translation. I've seen it on tv because I'm in Spain and I did'nt know what they were talking about. So now I do. :thumb_yello:

I enjoyed the show!! :thumb_yello:

Mika seems like an Italian who wants to speak Spanish :teehee: trading some Italian words as Spanish ones just imitating them :naughty:

But it seems to me that his pronounciation is good, he's certainly very clever with languages :blush-anim-cl:

and I bet anyone here would want a hug like that, with the same sweet smile! :wub2:

:naughty:

I also liked some GK in the end, his voice sounded perfect :thumb_yello:

Hi!!

Thanks for all pics and videos. I was in lipdub!!!! Im so excited! Finally I have a pic with Mika!!!!! Its amazing!!!!!!!

8050191748_a16ff8ba4e_m.jpg

Aaaaw, know the feeling of finaly having a picture together with Mika! Congrats!:huglove: