Mika @ Paradiso, Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS, 27-10-2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

dcdeb

I basically agree with your whole report Kath!!!:naughty:

I really loved it - the length of the set was sooooo good!

I love Popular live!

I wish he would do Step too

Billy Brown was one of Ben's faves so i'm glad he did it but yes i'm not too bothered myself! :teehee:

Whack a mole on the front row was hilarious ( not frogs Mika!LOL!) :teehee:

The stage was v high so with my two boys - the side Step was prefect - as you'll see from my videos!

Yulia's hat and mask took a fair bit of stick! ( well she did for bringing the goggles!!:naughty:)

A fabulous venue as i said and his repertoire is now getting so interesting for a longer show!

I took my sons form Edinburgh for the show and couldn't have been more pleased with his performance!

Amsterdam is such a fab place anyway and this was my second gig there....

Ingie and Simone on stage made it soooo much fun - and all the Polka dot's of course ! but i know them very well :wink2:

AMP - how did we manage not too meet????? :doh:

Saskia - i'm so glad it all worked out well :blush-anim-cl:

A whole load of fun and sweet MFCers made all the bits before - after and during extra special! You know who you are :huglove:

It was lovely meeting you and your family! :original:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I basically agree with your whole report Kath!!!:naughty:

I really loved it - the length of the set was sooooo good!

I love Popular live!

I wish he would do Step too

Billy Brown was one of Ben's faves so i'm glad he did it but yes i'm not too bothered myself! :teehee:

Whack a mole on the front row was hilarious ( not frogs Mika!LOL!) :teehee:

The stage was v high so with my two boys - the side Step was prefect - as you'll see from my videos!

Yulia's hat and mask took a fair bit of stick! ( well she did for bringing the goggles!!:naughty:)

A fabulous venue as i said and his repertoire is now getting so interesting for a longer show!

I took my sons form Edinburgh for the show and couldn't have been more pleased with his performance!

Amsterdam is such a fab place anyway and this was my second gig there....

Ingie and Simone on stage made it soooo much fun - and all the Polka dot's of course ! but i know them very well :wink2:

AMP - how did we manage not too meet????? :doh:

Saskia - i'm so glad it all worked out well :blush-anim-cl:

A whole load of fun and sweet MFCers made all the bits before - after and during extra special! You know who you are :huglove:

Looking back I think I remember seeing you, but I thought: " She's much too young to be Vicky!"

Popular- Big Girl - (whack a mole impression at 8.35!:teehee:) and Stardust!

He was having fun and so were the Polka Dot's!!

that performance of Stardust is amazingly beautiful:wub2:

and how great that the audience knew the song and was singing along.

It was lovely meeting you and your family! :original:

Thank you! :wink2: We had a great weekend in Amsterdam - you too! :wink2:

Looking back I think I remember seeing you, but I thought: " She's much too young to be Vicky!"

Ha - was i acting immature! :teehee: ( probably - don't answer!)

I'm so sorry we didn't connect- did you daughter enjoy?

that performance of Stardust is amazingly beautiful:wub2:

and how great that the audience knew the song and was singing along.

I know - he was chuffed wasn't he! :wub2:

Ha - was i acting immature! :teehee: ( probably - don't answer!)

I'm so sorry we didn't connect- did you daughter enjoy?

Who didn't?:wink2:

Yes, Inge enjoyed it very much! When Mika started singing she yelled: "Wow! He is really good!" (She thought he couldn't sing very well live...:teehee:)

And she loved Mika's shoes!

Yes, Inge enjoyed it very much! When Mika started singing she yelled: "Wow! He is really good!" (She thought he couldn't sing very well live...:teehee:)

Ooooh...it was her first Mika experience?? :teehee:

She múst appreciate him now! After that fabulous show! :biggrin2:

Funny isn't it - when they've been used to only seeing him on a screen! Yeah Lewis said to me - oh he's really like he is on TV/ DVD/YT!!

:doh:

Ben loved his shoes! :blush-anim-cl:

People, thank you for your vids en pics! If you have more, please let me know, can't get enough of looking at them :thumb_yello:.

It's been a few days now but I still feel warm inside. It was such a lovely experience. The kind band members (Tim and Max in particular), my fellow choir members, Mika, the audience, the MFC 'ers, the performance itself, it was all great. I feel lucky to have been part of this :wub2:.

People, thank you for your vids en pics! If you have more, please let me know, can't get enough of looking at them :thumb_yello:.

It's been a few days now but I still feel warm inside. It was such a lovely experience. The kind band members (Tim and Max in particular), my fellow choir members, Mika, the audience, the MFC 'ers, the performance itself, it was all great. I feel lucky to have been part of this :wub2:.

You were fabulous! I still smile about it too :huglove:

That's great. :huglove:

I was in Amsterdam for such a very brief time - it almost seems like a dream - I can hardly believe that it happened!

I was in Amsterdam for such a very brief time - it almost seems like a dream - I can hardly believe that it happened!

Haha, it did happen! I saw you in real life!:wink2: And you looked good!

Yay! I did it! :yay: Uploaded the better pictures. And basically all of the choir ones. If anyone wants any picture without my name on it just tell me :wink2:

The album is here: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Paradiso%2027th%20October%202012/

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

Many thanks for having uploaded so many nice pics! I did copy some of them :clap:

You were fabulous! I still smile about it too :huglove:

:huglove:

Me neither! Being part of his show doesn't happen every day.

Haha, it did happen! I saw you in real life!:wink2: And you looked good!

She did, didn't she! What is it, the new haircut, a new facial cream? :naughty:

It is really difficult not to want to go to many more shows now. But I can't spend the money and I need my focus. :aah:

I had a very good idea: I wanted to make video's of the entire concert in Paradiso and share them. New camera, no photo's/video's on it, full battery. Must be a good start. :thumb_yello:

When I started recording the camera told me that I could record 1 hour 46 minutes, that must be enough, I thought. Unfortunately the battery didn't last that long. In the middle of popular song, it stops. :blink: What to do next? I think about it during 'Big girls' and took my phone. Let's see how long that one lasts. Lucky me, I made it till the end of the concert :wink2:

The next day when I was watching my video's I was very disapponted. The sound quality is not what I expected. The chats of Mika are pretty well, the music is not the quality like other video's in this thread. I decided to share these vids anyway. So watch the chats, look at the beautiful choir, the band & MIKA, but most of all sing along yourself, imagining you're in a Karaoke Bar or so, you know the lyrics ;-)

01 Blame It On The Girls

02 Blue Eyes

03 Billy Brown

04 Relax, Take It Easy / 05 Lola

06 Rain

07 Popular Song

08 Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) :doh:

09 Stardust

10 Underwater

11 Stuck In The Middle

12 Love You When I'm Drunk / 13 Love Today

14 Elle Me Dit / Emily http://youtu.be/_XfXoR274JE

15 Origin Of Love http://youtu.be/julOUD3gTeQ

16 Happy Ending http://youtu.be/uzB2CTHtjIY

17 Celebrate / 18 Grace Kelly http://youtu.be/kMuFBHd0xtA

Encore:

19 Lollipop http://youtu.be/NkS1Gpx_QeM

20 We Are Golden http://youtu.be/lEM4KqlBqkA

Enjoy.... I hope....

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

here is one picture of 100+ i recevied from a press photogarpher, so i think they never seen before one the net, the most of them tough.

I was at the Paradiso with the concert and i must say it was very good, me and my wife enjoyed us very much in this 2 hour gig. It was our first Mika gig, and fot sure not the last, aslong he dont play at stadions then i will pass ( becausse of the sound in those places).

As a big Prince fan i know that in the Prince community there are very good audio's of concerts floting around, i hope that is with the Mika fan community the same and someone can and will help me out with this concert.

enjoy this pic and more will follow later.

Jan.

adl1120.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As a big Prince fan i know that in the Prince community there are very good audio's of concerts floting around, i hope that is with the Mika fan community the same and someone can and will help me out with this concert.

Jan.

:welcomeani:

I think Mika fans tend to take video rather than audio recordings because they aim for the front where the visuals are great but there is a lot of singing and shouting and distorted sound from the speakers.

Someone once told me that Mika records every show and I can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't sell the recordings. :aah:

Hello all,

here is one picture of 100+ i recevied from a press photogarpher, so i think they never seen before one the net, the most of them tough.

I was at the Paradiso with the concert and i must say it was very good, me and my wife enjoyed us very much in this 2 hour gig. It was our first Mika gig, and fot sure not the last, aslong he dont play at stadions then i will pass ( becausse of the sound in those places).

Jan.

adl1120.jpg

Foto's zijn altijd welkom dus als je ze hebt, post ze maar :D. Super dat je het leuk vond. Over het algemeen wordt audio niet opgenomen, maar zoek op youtube naar de videos van pkaak. Die hebben een goede audio kwaliteit.

Hello all,

Jan.

Hi Kale Jan, welcome at MFC. :bye: Thank you very much for the pic. I would love to see the other pics too. :thumb_yello: