MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Who says we love or respect him any less just because we refuse to kiss the ****ing ground he walks on when we disagree with his decision? Why does that make us any less fans? I think it is only healthy that not everybody worships his every fart.

Personally, I don't like these kind of comments because there is a different between supporting his decision (even if we question it too) and kissing his ass...:thumb_yello:

Personally, I don't like these kind of comments because there is a different between supporting his decision (even if we question it too) and kissing his ass...:thumb_yello:

Yes I agree, but not every fan in this fandom just respects his decision and would support Mika even if he decided to rob a bank and say that that is totally amazing and so creative of him.

Even if it was on Youtube, I wouldn't be able to sit through an entire Italian show to hear Mika say a few sentence that I won't understand :naughty:

And it's not like we'll hear him sing or his creativity, we'll hear him speak/judge other people's talent.

And please, my Italian friends, it's not because it's in Italy... It's because it makes no sense to me. I wouldn't want him to judge in my own country. I really don't like the show :teehee:

It's too bad that instead of continuing his "Intimate gigs" in all of Europe, he chooses to sit in a chair and judge others... you'll never know what you are missing :no:

South America miss him :tears:

I'm not jealous of Italy neither Italian fans :huglove:

I just want him to do his tour here and preferably this year :aah:

MIKA's music is all :mikalove:

Just to make everybody even more depressed, here is a link to the award winning song of this italian co-judge star:

let's just hope that Mika does not get THIS low in quality.....

Gotta say, that's pretty genius. Not Mika-genius, but I wouldn't dismiss this as crap. Quite the contrary. :fisch:

But I'm still puzzled about the judging thing. I'll just keep pretending it's not happening.

South America miss him :tears:

I'm not jealous of Italy neither Italian fans :huglove:

I just want him to do his tour here and preferably this year :aah:

MIKA's music is all :mikalove:

well yes.... South America and all other parts of the world you are suffering from Mika MUSIC withdrawal

:huglove:

Yes I agree, but not every fan in this fandom just respects his decision and would support Mika even if he decided to rob a bank and say that that is totally amazing and so creative of him.

oh i remember this conversation came up a long time ago & i remember some fans saying they would support his action, cuz he wouldn't do it unless he had a good reason :doh:

Well said. I agree with you. Though I don't like UK X Factor, that doesn't mean Mika has made a bad decision.

I have never thought that Mika should be the type of musician who only writes for, so called credible musicians (translated as, people who are not well known) On the other hand, I've always been glad he's not in the celeb mags every week, being seen out with big stars to get publicity.

But he does need to be somewhere in the middle. Music may not change, but celebrity status does. These days it pays to have different strings to your bow. Mika has realised this. The only sad thing is it's not in the UK, or an English speaking country, but I'm sure someone will translate his talking for us. It will be interesting to see what will come of this, but I do not love, or respect him any less for making this decision.

As for me, I totally agree with you. He is a versatile person with many interests. He can write music for himself and for others, sing at gigs, write articles, draw and so on - why he can't try something else? As far as I remember, he is good in everything, and had no evident fails.

---

And if he robbed a bank creatively - why not? :fisch::fisch::fisch:

And I'm not kissing his ass. If I didn't like Celebrate in the beginning - I said it. If I totally disliked Weather song - I didn't hold my feelings.

But I can't understand what all this fuss is about.

It's not a tragedy.

But I can't understand what all this fuss is about.

It's not a tragedy.

You know, you probably just said the right thing at the right moment. It's not a bloody tragedy.

I've sort of landed in a zen state of mind where it's fine if he's doing a stupid thing because I can choose not to watch the show and I'll still have his music to listen and that's all that matters.

You, sir, are better than a shrink. Thanks!

He still hasn't done anything criminal so can we cross that bridge once/if ever we get there?

be a good fan does not mean being always agree with what Mika does or says ... I don't always agree with his decisions or what he writes as example in our Italian magazine XL, sometimes it makes me angry, other times it makes me smile but that doesn't mean I don't love more as before Mika :thumb_yello:

be a good fan does not mean being always agree with what Mika does or says ... I don't always agree with his decisions or what he writes as example in our Italian magazine XL, sometimes it makes me angry, other times it makes me smile but that doesn't mean I don't love more as before Mika :thumb_yello:

you are right Clara... just like i LOVE my sons, but it doesn't mean i agree with their decisions all the time, that i love everything they do and sometimes they make me angry ... but it doesn't change the fact that i still love them.:wub2:

you are right Clara... just like i LOVE my sons, but it doesn't mean i agree with their decisions all the time, that i love everything they do and sometimes they make me angry ... but it doesn't change the fact that i still love them.:wub2:

Exactly! But I bet you don't call them names either:wink2:

no i don't, but i didn't call Mika names either.:blink:

I can't be bothered reading what others write to Mika, i don't search for the @mikasounds responses

Since he knows who many of us are, it's up to them to own up to their words next time they see him. Not my problem.

edit: but i do tell my sons when i think something they did is stupid. that doesn't mean they are stupid, but what they did was... huge difference!

Edited by guylainem123

I can't be bothered reading what others write to Mika, i don't search for the @mikasounds responses

Since he knows who many of us are, it's up to them to own up to their words next time they see him. Not my problem.

edit: but i do tell my sons when i think something they did is stupid. that doesn't mean they are stupid, but what they did was... huge difference!

Wise

People seem to talk about two different things. For me it's not about agreeing or disagreeing with his decisions. I mean, seriously, who really wants him to judge talents contests instead of writing his own music and performing???? He is a brilliant artist with a special gift and talent!

For me it's more about trying to think that he has his own reasons to do this (whatever they are) and believing he is smart enough to know what it means to his career. Also, most things are how we want them to be. If something is already happening why not to see every positive aspect in it? The end of world feeling makes things just worse and it's very catchy, imo.

However, I know we all care about him and hope him the best, and of course everyone can express themselves as they like :thumb_yello:

I'm not calling anyone names either. But there is a group of people in this fandom that are convinced he is 'perfect' and can't do wrong.

I am with you... I don't care what people write him, pretty sure he knows who is behind most of the replies...

But I dislike intensively some words that were used between people... But I guess I must be too sensitive:sneaky2:

I am with you... I don't care what people write him, pretty sure he knows who is behind most of the replies...

But I dislike intensively some words that were used between people... But I guess I must be too sensitive:sneaky2:

Just a little ? : Do you draw this yourself - now without glasses ?:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I'm sorry but if you are talking about me, I never intended to insult anyone and I apologise if it came off that way.

I just feel offended that it is implied that we try to bring him down every time he does something we disagree with which is not true. X-factor is just a sensitive subject for many people and of course people will be sgainst it considering where Mika came from.

I'm sorry but if you are talking about me, I never intended to insult anyone and I apologise if it came off that way.

I just feel offended that it is implied that we try to bring him down every time he does something we disagree with which is not true. X-factor is just a sensitive subject for many people and of course people will be sgainst it considering where Mika came from.

No it was not implying to you at all, just the general feeling:thumb_yello:

I just feel that between those who think he just sold his soul to the devil, and those who thinks it,s the best idea he ever had, there are peeps who are squeezed in-between.

Edited by cathouzouf

People seem to talk about two different things. For me it's not about agreeing or disagreeing with his decisions. I mean, seriously, who really wants him to judge talents contests instead of writing his own music and performing???? He is a brilliant artist with a special gift and talent!

For me it's more about trying to think that he has his own reasons to do this (whatever they are) and believing he is smart enough to know what it means to his career. Also, most things are how we want them to be. If something is already happening why not to see every positive aspect in it? The end of world feeling makes things just worse and it's very catchy, imo.

However, I know we all care about him and hope him the best, and of course everyone can express themselves as they like :thumb_yello:

You are kind and wise as always, Nina! :thumb_yello: