MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Well, I think Mika never fails to make his fans happy and proud!

As they said, we expected nothing more than a signing session.

Then we found out he would have sung too, and that was great yet! He arrived (a bit late, you don't say?), he looked at the crowd with that murderous smile :swoon:

He shook hands with fans, and he looked around just with a happy Mika face! That's all I can say :naughty:

So he started singing, the new intro for Celebrate was a little nugget!

"Even when I'm down, when I'm feeling bad, when I'm unhappy and feeling sad, I get the whole world to celebrate." :wub2:

We were hoping to hear Stardust acoustic, as he did :wub2: as you can see, the performance was quite brilliant, he was not trying to hide the fact that his voice was weak (we know why, but no one noticed), but he sang beautifully as well! :shocked:

(I should not be impressed anymore, but these are things that I like to highlight)

Everybody was singing along with him, you can see from the vids, and I guess he was glad of it. Even his italian manager, the famous Giulio Mazzoleni, was smiling and singing (especially the italian phrases, which he is author of :naughty:)

He ended with Love Today, shortly after we started queuing for the signing stuff. While waiting for my turn I looked at some Mika-moments, that was so nice. I could see as anyone relates with him for those few seconds, and how this little time was remarkably precious for anyone.

My turn came, I gave him the booklet, he write my name on it (as with everyone) with a little heart and an autograph.

Than I took the picture I wanted to show him already in Rome (but there was no time). I told him about how was great for me to have been so lucky to hear the album before it was finished. I just wanted to say thanks for that, cause I had not yet had the chance to thank him for that memorable gift :wub2: And that's the result!

scansione0010m.jpg

:aah: My interpretation is that he was thinking "Why are they looking at me with those strange faces? What do they want from me?", that's why he had drawn question & exclamation marks :naughty:

At least this is also a small gift for MFC, don't you think? :wub2:

He was really pleased! Time was over for me, of course, and I was speechless once again.

"See you next time!"

Then we found out he would have sung too, and that was great yet! He arrived (a bit late, you don't say?), he looked at the crowd with that murderous smile :swoon:

He shook hands with fans, and he looked around just with a happy Mika face! That's all I can say :naughty:

"Even when I'm down, when I'm feeling bad, when I'm unhappy and feeling sad, I get the whole world to celebrate." :wub2:

We were hoping to hear Stardust acoustic, as he did :wub2: as you can see, the performance was quite brilliant, he was not trying to hide the fact that his voice was weak (we know why, but no one noticed), but he sang beautifully as well! :shocked:

(I should not be impressed anymore, but these are things that I like to highlight)

Everybody was singing along with him, you can see from the vids, and I guess he was glad of it. Even his italian manager, the famous Giulio Mazzoleni, was smiling and singing (especially the italian phrases, which he is author of :naughty:)

He ended with Love Today, shortly after we started queuing for the signing stuff. While waiting for my turn I looked at some Mika-moments, that was so nice. I could see as anyone relates with him for those few seconds, and how this little time was remarkably precious for anyone.

My turn came, I gave him the booklet, he write my name on it (as with everyone) with a little heart and an autograph.

Than I took the picture I wanted to show him already in Rome (but there was no time). I told him about how was great for me to have been so lucky to hear the album before it was finished. I just wanted to say thanks for that, cause I had not yet had the chance to thank him for that memorable gift :wub2: And that's the result!

scansione0010m.jpg

:aah: My interpretation is that he was thinking "Why are they looking at me with those strange faces? What do they want from me?", that's why he had drawn question & exclamation marks :naughty:

He was really pleased! Time was over for me, of course, and I was speechless once again.

"See you next time!"

Eugenio Thanks for this great pic :)

My little report of the MIKA-day :wub2:

I woke up at 3:30 AM cause my train was at 4:25 AM and I arrived in Milan at 10:40 AM. Me and my friend tried to take the underground to reach Deejay to meet other fans and DA man (long walk btw!). We missed when he arrived (he was late BTW...) but after a bit he came outside. He was in a hurry again but he was lovely and he took some groups photos (few indivual ones with "pushy" people) and then he was away again. We went at FNAC at lunch time and no one was there, we ate at MC Donalds near the shop and then I left with my 2 friends cause we needed to collect 3 tickets for XFactor (within 7:30 PM). Everything was on strike..bus..tube...and we couldn't take tickets...it was too late and the place was not reachable in time to come back! So we decided to go to Fnac that was in a central location of Milan.

The place was really intimate, I loved it! Mika arrived, he seemed really relaxed and happy to see many people there waiting for him! The crowd was singing with him all the time and when he sang in italian everyone was glad and surprised! He is really good :mikalove:

The little gig finished and me and my friends couldn't wait for the signing session cause we needed those damn tickets..! Too bad cause he signed many autographs with names and I don't have one :aah:!

We took the tube to reach Assago (that is far quite far from Fnac..), we were able to get a ticket (26,50 € cause our tickets were for the city zone and not outside but we didn't know that! :doh:) and we reached the theatre.

In the end we got the tickets and we went inside, the place is big!

Mika came outside immediately on stage at the beginning and he stumbled while he was going on the big mirrored heart in the middle of the stage:shocked: but the performance was great! He wore pink tie and pink pocket-handkerchief to commemorate a young guy who killed himself cause he was bullied and accused to be a homosexual. Everyone on stage was wearing pink in his memory :wub2:

We made some apples to wave during the performance..but of course 3 people aren't enough to be noticed so I guess he didn't see us at all!

Then it was Underwater time and they installed some plastic clouds in the ceiling and many branched candlesticks...very very nice! And Mika was on stage again! Unfortunately his voice was not at his best (we noticed at Fnac too) but the performance was great and very evocative. I saw it online cause we were far from the stage!

Then they asked Mika to be a judge and he agreed. He came back with a black leather jacket and the hair you all saw (Zuko style!).

I can say that one of the nicest things of being at XFactor was to be able to watch Mika all the time, speaking with the other judges, listening to the music and moving his head with the rythm. Also...the best part (I'm lame...I know) was to see the hairdresser combing his hair during the break :mf_rosetinted:. What a LUCKY guy..he passed his hands on Mika's head to style the hair wisp and Mika was absolutely relaxed during that moment :naughty:

Then...I was shocked about photographers...they took photos of him but they were at lest 8-9 flashing him at SO close distance that I felt for him...his eyes must have burned a lot after that!

Anyway, after a bit he left. Of course we were inside the venue so we couldn't see him neither before of after the TV appearance.

Here're the 3 pics I took at Deejay!

radio1.JPG

radio2.JPG

efrwetwe3.JPG

here's my video at FNAC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCtef3epOc

and while they're preparing the stage for Underwater at XFactor :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lyCA05-eS4&feature=plcp

How far we were

DAjudge.JPG

Apples

meline.JPG

Thanks!

Thank you for all the Videos and photos :wub2:

As everyone who was there said, it was a really special moment at Fnac (I arrived 5 mins later at Radio DeeJay and he was already gone :tears: ).

He was really kind and sang 5 songs instead of 3 and everyone was happy.

As for me, I have some special moments I loved.

When Tim and Max (and then Joy) arrived they went right in front of me. I looked at Tim and when he realized so, he smiled at me for SO LONG that I totally blushed and had to look away :mikasweat:

When the band was going away I managed (with a couple of other girls) to ask them to sign something. It was Padua's setlist and Joy and Tim signed it, but Max disappeard :mf_rosetinted:

When my turn came, I gave Mika my booklet and asked him how his tongue was. At first he looked surprised but then he realized what I was talking about and and laughed, then said that is was getting better. Then I asked him if he could sign also the setlist and so he did. Then looked at me and with a breathtaking smile said thank you (he did the same with everyone who was before me though, but it was a really special moment).

Oh, and even if he was ill, he smiled all the time, was really kind with everyone and sang greatly :naughty:

Be still, beating hearts!

We know Mika is like an angel from the clouds of musical glory… but we must compose ourselves so we can enjoy the WHOLE video (above)! LOL!

Performing Underwater for X Factor: Italia, Mika gifts his golden vocal chords for us in the perfect package!

And the bow on top?

HIS FACE! ;) Enjooyyyyyyy!!!!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thank you for all the Videos and photos :wub2:

When my turn came, I gave Mika my booklet and asked him how his tongue was. At first he looked surprised but then he realized what I was talking about and and laughed, then said that is was getting better. Then I asked him if he could sign also the setlist and so he did. Then looked at me and with a breathtaking smile said thank you (he did the same with everyone who was before me though, but it was a really special moment).

Oh, and even if he was ill, he smiled all the time, was really kind with everyone and sang greatly :naughty:

What's wrong with his tongue???:shocked:

What's wrong with his tongue???:shocked:

Mika tweeted that he had bitten his tongue badly eating some fennel :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

I just bit my tongue. An EpiC ChomP whilst trying to eat a piece of fennel. I now have a 1cm flap of bitten tongue bothering me and a lisp..

Mika tweeted that he had bitten his tongue badly eating some fennel :naughty:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

I just bit my tongue. An EpiC ChomP whilst trying to eat a piece of fennel. I now have a 1cm flap of bitten tongue bothering me and a lisp..

Ah!

That!:thumb_yello:

I knew it already...:doh:

Sorry...:old:

thank you so much to all who have shared their vids and pics :wub2:...Italian fans are lucky indeed...Mika really spoiled you and well deserved because you guys know how to spoil him, too :thumb_yello:

special thanks to our beloved Marina...sei un tesoro per noi tutti :huglove:...glad i could also see you in the Universal Italia vid from fnac :wink2:

thank you so much to all who have shared their vids and pics :wub2:...Italian fans are lucky indeed...Mika really spoiled you and well deserved because you guys know how to spoil him, too :thumb_yello:

special thanks to our beloved Marina...sei un tesoro per noi tutti :huglove:...glad i could also see you in the Universal Italia vid from fnac :wink2:

hubby filmed the videos :wink2:

For half a second I thought he sang "Tah Dah" while reading :aah::naughty:

Thanks for all the Vids, marina :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

my pleasure

Lovely hubby, as usual :thumb_yello:
:original:

Xfactor on the digital TV is starting now :wub2:
what a great judge he is! :wub2:

scansione0010m.jpg

"See you next time!"

Love what he did with the pic! Thanks for posting it Eugenio and thanks for the lovely report!

what a great judge he is! :wub2:

are there any videos of him as a judge? would love to watch that!!

Love what he did with the pic! Thanks for posting it Eugenio and thanks for the lovely report!

are there any videos of him as a judge? would love to watch that!!

I know someone recorded the whole show last night on Sky digital channel.

We only have to wait till she's ready to post the link :wink2: