MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

... i guess perfect english pronounciation isn't necessary for the italian x-factor, so i can absolutely understand that the jury liked

Not only she has not a perfect english pronunciation, she has not good pronunciation even in italian! When she speaks she has a strong and funny accent (from the area where she lives).

Anyway she seems not only a good singer but also a lovely and nice girl and her funny accent is part of her spontaneity and freshness. :original:

Maybe international mfcers did not understand what she told about Mister M:

"I'm happy to sing with Mika because he is likeble/like-minded (simpatico), scented (profumato!!!) and it is nice to be near him." :thumb_yello:

"Profumato" is an adjective very rare and funny to use as a description of a person... maybe people who work at Xfactor smell bad :fisch:

Now we can start to name M "the Profumato one" :groovy:

Dani56 - THANK YOU sooo much for these wonderful new pics - shot in your beautiful country lately - our golden MIKA is even more handsome then ever !!!

I think model agents must be shivering to get him, hehe...

Love,love

MB

he was good, she was good, he was extremely nice and friendly...I'm sure this appearance at Xfactor has been ace for Mika in Italy.

well done! :thumb_yello:

And he launched two singles in a tv week!

Other international popstar sang an old famous song during the duet with another xfactor singer. M was brave to sing a new song!

Mika sang behind a curtain with a young girl singer.

Stardust with a well done mix of voices.

In a video clip of soundcheck Mika said that a lot of famous superstar singers sing his song very bad and this xfactor singer is better even if she is not famous.

Both singers (the girl and our favourite popstar) received compliments by judges.

Thanks for reporting, Allegra! Such good news!! And so good to see you on mfc :wub2:

Stunning performance, really :swoon: Somehow very touching, isn't it...

he was good, she was good, he was extremely nice and friendly...I'm sure this appearance at Xfactor has been ace for Mika in Italy.

well done! :thumb_yello:

Looks he is doing fantastic promo in Italy!! :thumb_yello:

It's not every time you can see Mika on italian tv two times in a week! :excite:

Last Thursday was so good to watch him perform Underwater, but now...well, I prefered this one!

I can read everywhere here on the web that Stardust was the best performance of the X Factor Final episode. Chiara was amazing, I watched the progam from the beginning and you can clearly see she's the best (and now she's the winner, you know!! :teehee:)

Togheater they created an enchanted atmosphere, people enjoyed the song so much...that was a proper well-done promotion! :thumb_yello:

A9jX6UDCUAASbEE.png:large

Oh well, why so stunning? :aah:

Indeed, I loved the whole atmosphere (loved the atmosphere with UW last week as well)!! Yes, stunning....

He should have had recorded a studio version of the acoustic Stardust. If people saw that performance and want to buy it now they will expect something similar - and instead of a ballad they get an upbeat dance track.

:thumb_yello: that would have been great,indeed!

:thumb_yello: that would have been great,indeed!

Thinking about it, he should record a duett-version with Chiara! Because of her win she has the attention now and the chances that the song will be played in the radio because of her would be very high. And so more people would get to know Mika as a very good "side-effect"!

And "Stardust" is much better than her actual winning-song. I mean, for real, not only because I'm very biased :wink2: I just listened to "Due Respiri" because I liked her very much, but it is just boring to my mind (sadly, she deserves a great song :( )

thanks for the link. :huglove:

D/L (43.39MB) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?5a9kdtnduk7qffq

dailymotion.gif

Uploaded on Dailymotion

Thank you dear Eriko, so much!

"Profumato" is an adjective very rare and funny to use as a description of a person... maybe people who work at Xfactor smell bad :fisch:

Now we can start to name M "the Profumato one" :groovy:

Buffo Bafutto Profumato :naughty:

I didn't understand what Mika was so excited about at first. I mean of course she sings his songs better than Madonna. I'm sure there are fans in his Polka Dot Choir who can do that. :teehee:

But now I can hear it in the studio performance. She has a really really lovely tone and she does that flawless smooth and quick transition from note to note where Mika pauses and restarts sharply. I don't like hearing accents in English songs either but she could work on that if she's actually going to sing English songs in her career.

The only thing I would say is she doesn't seem to have the "X factor" to me. There is more to being a star than being a great singer. Maybe if she got away from the divaish singer stereotype produced by these shows. I could imagine her being part of a band like the Cranberries instead.

Anyway it's so nice to see Mika coaching her. I don't think I'll ever get past him giving up that mentoring spot on Canadian Idol. It was a huge missed opportunity. It would have had the impact of Star Academie x 10.

i just noticed on the pix that i absolutely don't like the dress she's wearing on stage. it makes her shoulders look huge and like she's pulling them up to her ears. i think they really could have found an outfit that suited her better! :aah:

i just noticed on the pix that i absolutely don't like the dress she's wearing on stage. it makes her shoulders look huge and like she's pulling them up to her ears. i think they really could have found an outfit that suited her better! :aah:

YES! how can this happen in stylish Italy :doh:

:naughty:

her dress is horrible :sneaky2: