MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Thank you for the video! Her singing style is so different from Mika's but not bad at all. I am sure that Stardust could do well in Italy if it was a single. Underwater is still in the top 100 on iTunes Italy after last week's performance.

Wasn´t it you tweeting this pic??

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2JqeTU3ZS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=Dq2EDRYgEeXktA66FJk0gYZUx-CbOOa5rX1HcWI4pVU

no Rosa, I think it was taken by Luca Tomassini (a choreographer) this afternoon, maybe I RT It, I wasn't in Milan today.

F*ck!!! AMAZING!! :shocked:

Stardust new single, Mika, I tell you...

Yes, I thought the same and I HOPE so cause Stardust is a great single!

But...can I say that...NO one can sing like MIka? ...his voice is SO special!

He was amazing :mikalove:

Chiara Won XFactor and Mika via twitter

@mikasounds

Chiara, sono contentissimo per te e congratulazioni agli altri finalisti, sites tutti molto bravi e spero avrete il successo che meritate!

(Chiara, I'm really happy for you and congratulations to the finalists, you all are very good and I hope you'll have the success you deserve)

Amazing, amazing performence! Her voice is sooo delightful and calm, she's great!! :thumb_yello:

I like it how he screams and gets excited about her, LOL I miss that Mika! stop being so polite and get crazy once in a while like before! :aah:

And who won??:teehee:

Edit: Oh she won! YAY!!!:pbjt: like da :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by lollipop161

Thanks! :thumb_yello: and yes,no one can sing like Mika :teehee:

I couldn't agree more !! :blush-anim-cl:

And I do hope my fav from TOOL - "Stardust" - will be out as a single asap :fisch:

Fantastic performance - I will sleep well with this in my head :wub2:

Love,love

MB

It won't load for me. Maybe because I'm in the US? :tears:

have you tried a different browser? for me it works in internet explorer, but not in firefox.

omg, how can she still sing AND remember the lyrics, when mika is looking at her like that?! :shocked: i think i'd just :swoon: right there and then. :naughty: and lol at the practising bit, mika could become a motivation guru, haha! it's so lovely how he gives her the feeling to be so brilliant after she forgot the lyrics, i think it's just what she needed in that moment to give her confidence, aww! :wub2: and looks like it worked, as she won! congrats to her! :biggrin2:

have you tried a different browser? for me it works in internet explorer, but not in firefox.

omg, how can she still sing AND remember the lyrics, when mika is looking at her like that?! :shocked: i think i'd just :swoon: right there and then. :naughty: and lol at the practising bit, mika could become a motivation guru, haha! it's so lovely how he gives her the feeling to be so brilliant after she forgot the lyrics, i think it's just what she needed in that moment to give her confidence, aww! :wub2: and looks like it worked, as she won! congrats to her! :biggrin2:

Thanks! I tried it in Chrome and it worked! :thumb_yello:

I feel bad, though... I really didn't like that girl's voice. Awkward. :teehee:

I watched it via firefox, its working :)

Thanks! I tried it in Chrome and it worked! :thumb_yello:

I feel bad, though... I really didn't like that girl's voice. Awkward. :teehee:

i think she has a good voice, but we're just too used to hearing mika's voice sing this song. :teehee: what bothers me a bit is her italian accent, so the english doesn't sound as soft as it should in this slow beautiful song. i prefer when she sings the italian part, sounds better imo. :wink2: but i guess perfect english pronounciation isn't necessary for the italian x-factor, so i can absolutely understand that the jury liked it. :thumb_yello:

i think she has a good voice, but we're just too used to hearing mika's voice sing this song. :teehee: what bothers me a bit is her italian accent, so the english doesn't sound as soft as it should in this slow beautiful song. i prefer when she sings the italian part, sounds better imo. :wink2: but i guess perfect english pronounciation isn't necessary for the italian x-factor, so i can absolutely understand that the jury liked it. :thumb_yello:

I agree about the accent, it's the typical italian accent when we speak in English, I guess. I've heard it in almost everyone here :mikasweat:

Wasn´t it you tweeting this pic??

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2JqeTU3ZS5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=Dq2EDRYgEeXktA66FJk0gYZUx-CbOOa5rX1HcWI4pVU

His hair :wub2:

They were really great :thumb_yello:

I've really enjoyed it but it took me sometime to realize it was the Italian version * hadn't heard it yet, I was saving it for later ;D * It's really beautiful :aah:

And... Mika sounds like a great coach !

*Joy must be jealous xD He was much more strict with the band in the 66 minutes - September 12'*

I agree about the accent, it's the typical italian accent when we speak in English, I guess. I've heard it in almost everyone here :mikasweat:

I'm falling in love with accents... like REALLY. :>>>

It's not every time you can see Mika on italian tv two times in a week! :excite:

Last Thursday was so good to watch him perform Underwater, but now...well, I prefered this one!

I can read everywhere here on the web that Stardust was the best performance of the X Factor Final episode. Chiara was amazing, I watched the progam from the beginning and you can clearly see she's the best (and now she's the winner, you know!! :teehee:)

Togheater they created an enchanted atmosphere, people enjoyed the song so much...that was a proper well-done promotion! :thumb_yello:

A9jX6UDCUAASbEE.png:large

Oh well, why so stunning? :aah: