MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

That dress is horrible indeed! But somehow it makes me like her even more :teehee: It's always fresh to see someone not too perfect. And I love the way she sings Stardust with Mika :wub2:

She's cute indeed...and she seems very modest...I like that...:wink2:

From "Corriere della Sera" the most important italian newspaper:

"Il duetto di Davide ieri sera con la star internazionale Skye dei Morcheeba era stato di gran livello. Divertente e giocoso era stato invece quello di Ics e Lisa Hannigan; assolutamente sublime, elegante, armonioso il duetto di Chiara e Mika. Dunque la sfida finale è stata tra Chiara e Ics. Impossibile non premiare lei."

Duet Davide and Skye: high level

Duet Ics and Lisa Hannigan: funny and playful

Duet Chiara and Mika: absolutely sublime, elegant, harmonious.

Impossible not to reward her.

Good job, journalist! (Maria Volpe) :clap:

"Il duetto di Davide ieri sera con la star internazionale Skye dei Morcheeba era stato di gran livello. Divertente e giocoso era stato invece quello di Ics e Lisa Hannigan; assolutamente sublime, elegante, armonioso il duetto di Chiara e Mika. Dunque la sfida finale è stata tra Chiara e Ics. Impossibile non premiare lei."

Good to know that there was a great review on an important paper:thumb_yello:

Ciao Allegra:bye:

Ciao Louiza

and Tiibet and all who read me

:bye:

It is funny because usually i use tv just to see movies and news, i never saw talent shows, if a particular songwriter is not there. And i have not this tv channel because it is not free :fisch:

yes, yes, YESSSSSS!!! :kachinga:

Chiara e Mika – Stardust – Non credo affatto di esagerare: ieri ho assistito alla performance più bella in sei edizioni di X Factor. Le loro voci si sono unite magicamente e la performance ha dimostrato che Chiara è pronta, anzi prontissima per il mercato internazionale, non a caso Arisa ha pregato Mika di portarsela in tour in giro per il mondo. A me ha ricordato le magiche atmosfere de Il mondo è mio in Aladin. Eccezionale, fantasmagorica, indimenticabile. Voto: 10.

http://www.cinetivu.com/programmi-tv/talent-show/x-factor-6-pagelle-della-finale-duetto-mika-chiara-la-migliore-performance-in-sei-edizioni/

Chiara and MIKA - Stardust.

I don't think I'm going too far in saying that yesterday I witnessed the best performance in 6 Xfactor years. Their voices blended magically and Chiara is ready for an international stage. Arisa even suggested to Mika to take her around at his gigs. The performance reminded me of Aladin 'A whole new world'. Outstanding, phantasmagorical, unforgettable. Vote: 10.

Chiara e Mika – Stardust – Non credo affatto di esagerare: ieri ho assistito alla performance più bella in sei edizioni di X Factor. Le loro voci si sono unite magicamente e la performance ha dimostrato che Chiara è pronta, anzi prontissima per il mercato internazionale, non a caso Arisa ha pregato Mika di portarsela in tour in giro per il mondo. A me ha ricordato le magiche atmosfere de Il mondo è mio in Aladin. Eccezionale, fantasmagorica, indimenticabile. Voto: 10.

http://www.cinetivu.com/programmi-tv/talent-show/x-factor-6-pagelle-della-finale-duetto-mika-chiara-la-migliore-performance-in-sei-edizioni/

Chiara and MIKA - Stardust.

I don't think I'm going too far in saying that yesterday I witnessed the best performance in 6 Xfactor years. Their voices blended magically and Chiara is ready for an international stage. Arisa even suggested to Mika to take her around at his gigs. The performance reminded me of Aladin 'A whole new world'. Outstanding, phantasmagorical, unforgettable. Vote: 10.

THANK YOU !!! Soooo happy and proud, but not surprised, to read this :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

MB

Ciao Louiza

and Tiibet and all who read me

:bye:

It is funny because usually i use tv just to see movies and news, i never saw talent shows, if a particular songwriter is not there. And i have not this tv channel because it is not free :fisch:

pls tell us more, if you wish :wink2:

I have loved the ballad version of Stardust ever since I heard it on the tour in October. I love how he's rearranged it to a softer, slower, gentler version and the duet fit both their voices perfectly. Congratulations Chiara! How amazing!

Finally I have time to log on here again, I must say this is such a nice surprise :wub2:

have you tried a different browser? for me it works in internet explorer, but not in firefox.

omg, how can she still sing AND remember the lyrics, when mika is looking at her like that?! :shocked: i think i'd just :swoon: right there and then. :naughty: and lol at the practising bit, mika could become a motivation guru, haha! it's so lovely how he gives her the feeling to be so brilliant after she forgot the lyrics, i think it's just what she needed in that moment to give her confidence, aww! :wub2: and looks like it worked, as she won! congrats to her! :biggrin2:

You know... there was one thing I realized... It might just be me, but this is the first time I saw Mika on stage singing a love song with a woman and believed it. Not for real, obviously, but as far as the performance was concerned, it looked true, convincing, honest, whatever you could call it. Before, whether it was Imma or Ida or whoever, I always felt he looked awkward and should work on his acting skills. Maybe he has, or maybe it's a bit of extra confidence after coming out that he can pull off the performance now. Or perhaps it's just my imagination :teehee:

You know... there was one thing I realized... It might just be me, but this is the first time I saw Mika on stage singing a love song with a woman and believed it. Not for real, obviously, but as far as the performance was concerned, it looked true, convincing, honest, whatever you could call it. Before, whether it was Imma or Ida or whoever, I always felt he looked awkward and should work on his acting skills. Maybe he has, or maybe it's a bit of extra confidence after coming out that he can pull off the performance now. Or perhaps it's just my imagination :teehee:

No, it's not only you. When I saw it I thought that it's the first time that I like a duet with Mika and and female singer. But I didn't reflect deeper about it. But now, after reading your thoughts, THAT is exactly what is the reason: it feels true and natural.

By the way, has he ever made a duet with a male singer? Spontaneously nothing comes to my mind.

LINK FROM UNIVERSAL ABOUT ALL THINGS HAPPENED ON NOVEMBER 29TH!!

http://universalmusic.it/specials/mika/

http://www.facebook.com/events/423238324408143/?fref=ts

grazie Luisa Pixie! :thumb_yello:

and at XFACTOR the same evening!

dem-xfactor.jpg

img1555231159.jpg

now we hope to be in the audience......

thanks to Mika Italia http://mikamusic.it/newsdet.php?id=1555231159#.UK-R9eRQbnI

Mika at Radio Deejay:

PICS: http://www.deejay.it/dj/media/foto/2581/Mika?idEvento=320&idPadre=&evento=1&idR=

Mika at X-Factor - Grace Kelly:

Mika at X-Factor - Underwater:

thks for the information...

emo-VQKLJGIBKVNVVCJOQSQC.png

HAPPYMiKa CHRITSMAS!!

THS TO JAPONESES KUMAZZ FOR STARDUST..ORIGIN´S LOVE..CELEBRATE FOR RESCATE FNAC..

Edited by mer