MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Here's the whole video interview @ Radio DeeJay including the Off Air parts

thanks to Monica (Lil'Violet)!

[YOUTUBE]JFxgxQlceB0[/YOUTUBE]

:shocked: He asks if the microphone is off, starts bitching about British television only after they say yes, and then they put the whole thing online... I don't think that was his intention...

But indeed, it is very interesting :naughty:

Here's the whole video interview @ Radio DeeJay including the Off Air parts

thanks to Monica (Lil'Violet)!

[YOUTUBE]JFxgxQlceB0[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, it's priceless! Thank you so much!

I love how his voice tone and intonations changes in pauses. It is so curious to watch how his behaviour changes on public and on breaks. I enjoyed the same things watching DeeJayFM video from the autumn 2009.

Trussardi

"Pop star Mika chose Trussardi for his guest appearance at the semi-final of the Italian version of X Factor. He looked elegant and sophisticated in an impeccable black tuxedo."

LARGE size (1136 x 2048) : http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff392/eriko-n/2012_10_11_Euro/11_29%20Milano/x.jpg

380809_10151143784841466_2071800358_n.jpg

save FNAC!

it's one of the last if it goes *cannot understand*

where will all the weirdos go?

:lmfao:

i can't read that word either. :blink: the last word of the first sentence is "what?" i think. there? these? all doesn't make sense! :aah: and then the last sentence... oh dear, who knows what medication he has taken before this performance! :lmfao:

i can't read that word either. :blink: the last word of the first sentence is "what?" i think. there? these? all doesn't make sense! :aah: and then the last sentence... oh dear, who knows what medication he has taken before this performance! :lmfao:

not necessarily Karin...he knows his fans! :naughty:

Happy for you, Italians fans ! :wub2:

Hope some of you will manage to attend the TV show. :wink2:

we could not have any tickets for the semi-finals...I think there are even less chances for the finals, No one is going to answer us as they did last time :sneaky2:

we could not have any tickets for the semi-finals...I think there are even less chances for the finals, No one is going to answer us as they did last time :sneaky2:

I'm glad they asked him again :thumb_yello:

Can you buy tickets for the final? That's what they do at Star ACadémie here, they had a few tickets that could be bought for every show,

I'm glad they asked him again :thumb_yello:

Can you buy tickets for the final? That's what they do at Star ACadémie here, they had a few tickets that could be bought for every show,

tickets are not on sale here :wink2: