Mika confirms new single 'Origin of Love'

DerMoment1608

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, I actually really like this version!!! I prefer it to the album version, I think. It sounds more dynamic and up to date, if you know what I mean. Good work :thumb_yello:

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words, when I was saying this version is more suitable to radios :naughty::thumb_yello:

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words, when I was saying this version is more suitable to radios :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ha, well,thanks then :naughty:, I also couldn't really find the right words and in fact wanted to add that it sounded more current.

In any case, better so it's all good:teehee:

I keep looking for the single to appear on iTunes, but so far: Nothing. :aah:

I'm hoping for bonus tracks, like the radio edit, a couple of cool remixes and an acoustic version of Stardust. :wink2:

I don't understand this. Isn't the single out yet? It should be on iTunes! Colour me confused.

Here's the completely reworked radio edit, new vocals, lyrics, beat, shorter etc...

https://soundcloud.com/lukeyyy/tool-rdo-edt

I don't want to sound dense...but how do I get it to play? Do I have to sign up first? I can't hear anything :aah:

Um, what is the picture that is on the soundcloud page then of Mika falling into a hand? Is that just an image taken from the album artwork?

(Don't diss me on this, I'm getting my deluxe copy for Christmas and haven't seen the artwork yet. :mf_rosetinted: )

I don't want to sound dense...but how do I get it to play? Do I have to sign up first? I can't hear anything :aah:

Um, what is the picture that is on the soundcloud page then of Mika falling into a hand? Is that just an image taken from the album artwork?

(Don't diss me on this, I'm getting my deluxe copy for Christmas and haven't seen the artwork yet. :mf_rosetinted: )

at the left of the title of the file, there's an arrow, just click on it

You can click the play button or click on the waveform :thumb_yello:

That's my page and I made that artwork, I think it would suit it better :fisch:

I've been complaining about the sound arrangement of 'Origin of Love' and today Just listened the radio edit (?) of TOOL... think it sounds a bit better for radio airplay than recorded one. Good thing..

But What still irritating me is the thing that metronome-ish drum sound is not removed yet. it's boring and never-ending like clockworking tick tack tick tack...... :annoyed_h4h: the drum!!!! Too predictable and make me b ored and make the entilre song boring.

I've received the promo cd this morning and it's another version. longer than the bbc radio edit, with the cigarrettes/chocolate and drugs (but without the devil is a slut, is mad apparently)

so we have :

-The origin of love (jo whilley edit)

- origin of love (video version)

- origin of love (album version)

- origin of love (italian edit)

- origin of love (BBC Radio edit)

- origin of love (Radio edit promo)

I've received the promo cd this morning and it's another version. longer than the bbc radio edit, with the cigarrettes/chocolate and drugs (but without the devil is a slut, is mad apparently)

so we have :

-The origin of love (jo whilley edit)

- origin of love (BBC Radio edit)

What artwork is on the promo?

I've been complaining about the sound arrangement of 'Origin of Love' and today Just listened the radio edit (?) of TOOL... think it sounds a bit better for radio airplay than recorded one. Good thing..

But What still irritating me is the thing that metronome-ish drum sound is not removed yet. it's boring and never-ending like clockworking tick tack tick tack...... :annoyed_h4h: the drum!!!! Too predictable and make me b ored and make the entilre song boring.

Yes! I feel the exact same way! It just ruins the beginning for me, and it just makes it sound like someone is shuffling along awkwardly. :huh:

So after several listening, the version of the bbc and promo version are the same!!!

- The origin of love (jo whilley edit)