2012 -- Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL: 20.12.2012

mari62

That would be nice. But what can we do or buy? :teehee:

Well... that's why I put my question on here, I don't have a good idea :teehee:

Buying something for someone you can buy everything he wants himself....:dunno:

We could write suitable lyrics on an existing Christmas song. If it turns out any good or really funny we even good get Paul to sing along....Perhaps putting them on the autocue?

Another thing: my collegue warned me that it is always very very could at Paul's studio. If that is true: be sure to wear warm clothing!

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could write suitable lyrics on an existing Christmas song. If it turns out any good or really funny we even good get Paul to sing along....Perhaps putting them on the autocue?

Another thing: my collegue warned me that it is always very very could at Paul's studio. If that is true: be sure to wear warm clothing!

AH! that's why Mika was wearing a white coat lol!

Yes, about the temp inside the studio at Paul de Leeuws is true! It can be rather cool inside!

Haven't been online for some time (I'm preparing for my exams next week), but I saw this worrying message at Mika's Facebook page:

It is with great regret that Mika has to cancel his show in Glasgow on Sunday night. Having battled with laryngitis for a few weeks now and after many hours of treatment and consultation, the doctors have warned that Mika has to cut his singing commitments dramatically, or risk permanent damage to his voice. The London, Manchester and Reykjavik shows are still set to go ahead, but sadly he has had to pull out of several promotional engagements, both in the UK and Europe next week, as well as this show in Scotland. Mika is very upset to let down his fans who had bought tickets to this show. Refunds are available (please contact the vendor) and Mika hopes to be back in Scotland next year.

Haven't been online for some time (I'm preparing for my exams next week), but I saw this worrying message at Mika's Facebook page:

It is with great regret that Mika has to cancel his show in Glasgow on Sunday night. Having battled with laryngitis for a few weeks now and after many hours of treatment and consultation, the doctors have warned that Mika has to cut his singing commitments dramatically, or risk permanent damage to his voice. The London, Manchester and Reykjavik shows are still set to go ahead, but sadly he has had to pull out of several promotional engagements, both in the UK and Europe next week, as well as this show in Scotland. Mika is very upset to let down his fans who had bought tickets to this show. Refunds are available (please contact the vendor) and Mika hopes to be back in Scotland next year.

Don't worry ... Sylvana has already contacted the show and they said Mika will still be there. It will be a real Mika show.

Don't worry ... Sylvana has already contacted the show and they said Mika will still be there. It will be a real Mika show.

Thank you so much for the information Annemieke and Sylvana! :huglove:

But I'm still worried about Mika's voice... he should take care for himself.

Edit: I'm still thinking of a nice idea (I like the Christmas card idea), but my thoughts are pushed away by stupid exam material!

Will come up with something in the end...

Edited by ~Wicky~

Edit: I'm still thinking of a nice idea (I like the Christmas card idea), but my thoughts are pushed away by stupid exam material!

Dutch liquorice perhaps, and cough sirope?

I feel the same... Happy to hear he's still coming but really worried about his condition and... his voice :sad:

yw :)... first i wanted to wait before i call them but i couldn't actually haha! and she told me that whole show is about MIKA! i asked her if she could tell me something about what they will do... but she couldnt tell me that! lol i tried though haha!

yw :)... first i wanted to wait before i call them but i couldn't actually haha! and she told me that whole show is about MIKA! i asked her if she could tell me something about what they will do... but she couldnt tell me that! lol i tried though haha!

Good for you! Thanks for trying:thumb_yello:

I was thinking: perhaps we can buy Mika a 'piek' for his chrismas tree? He could use that instead of a ribbon...

Good for you! Thanks for trying:thumb_yello:

I was thinking: perhaps we can buy Mika a 'piek' for his chrismas tree? He could use that instead of a ribbon...

I'm not going, but I was thinking it would be nice to surprise him with a pink star to go on that tree... the general colour theme of that hideous thing seems to be pink, so...

The effect might be nicer at a gig though... imagine a thousand people waving pink stars :naughty:

I'm not going, but I was thinking it would be nice to surprise him with a pink star to go on that tree... the general colour theme of that hideous thing seems to be pink, so...

The effect might be nicer at a gig though... imagine a thousand people waving pink stars :naughty:

Great idea Irene!

He will get a dozen pink stars.

We also could contact (nice job for Sylvana:wink2:) Paul's team and ask to give every audience member a pink star to hand over to Mika...:dunno:

Great idea Irene!

He will get a dozen pink stars.

We also could contact (nice job for Sylvana:wink2:) Paul's team and ask to give every audience member a pink star to hand over to Mika...:dunno:

Ha, that would be hilarious. But I bet Paul would be up to it :thumb_yello::floor: