2012 -- Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL: 20.12.2012

mari62

I just got a call from a lady from "Langs de Leeuw". For a sec I was afraid that she called because the show got cancelled....but no, she asked if I got the (e)mail alright.

Pfew!:teehee:

Are you coming alone .. because I bought two tickets and I got two calls ... one for each ticket. :aah:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you coming alone .. because I bought two tickets and I got two calls ... one for each ticket. :aah:

Yes, I coming alone. Everybody is asking me the same thing, people (my mother, my friend, my collegues) are very suprised I'm going on my own! I really don't see why:dunno:!

Really, two different phonecalls for two tickets?? Hahaha.

Huh, why is there a thumbdown thingie above my post??What did I do to create that?? And how do I get rid of it?

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Yes, I coming alone. Everybody is asking me the same thing, people (my mother, my friend, my collegues) are very suprised I'm going on my own! I really don't see why:dunno:!

Huh, why is there a thumbdown thingie above my post??What did I do to create that?? And how do I get rid of it?

Aww sorry... I didn't mean to upset you. :huglove: There's nothing wrong with going alone, I did that same several times. I was even going alone to Glasgow.

I was just asking because you get a phonecall for every ticket you bought.

Aww sorry... I didn't mean to upset you. :huglove: There's nothing wrong with going alone, I did that same several times. I was even going alone to Glasgow.

I was just asking because you get a phonecall for every ticket you bought.

Oh ... so you're not upset? I thought you were because I say the thumbnail down above your post. :doh:

Oops sorry! :teehee: I am just a computerzero:teehee:

I am excited, lovely to meet MFC'ers (again)!

Emma, my 10yo hopes Mika will sing Popular btw.

Here's the raison for wearing a knitted sweater tomorrow:

from twitter:

pdl‏@pauldeleeuw1962

we gaan last christmas naspelen a la wham dus het hele publiek moet in trui komen.. En ABERCROMBIE dreigt als we de draak met ze steken,want

pdl‏@pauldeleeuw1962

we hebben de eerste mannelijke modellen die ooit half bloot met rode jas en spijkerbroek liepen. Doen de Abercrombies moeilijk over! HOMO'S!

Paul de Leeuw

We are going to reanact Last Christmas by Wham, so the whole audience has to appear in a sweater. And ABERCROMBIE threatens us not to mock them because we have the first male models who ever to appeared half naked in a red coat and jeans. The Abercrombies are being difficult about is. GAYS!

Ehh..Abercrombies? :dunno: What is that?

edit: found out it is a clothing branche http://eu.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=11556&storeId=19159&categoryId=84605&parentCategoryId=84605&topCategoryId=84605&langId=-1

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

you must have clicked on the thumbs down icon :wink2:

just click on 'no icon' and it'll disappear

the icons are under the white space where we write posts

Finally added myself to rsvp list; after lots of ticket stress. Apparently and hopefully everything is alright now. I will come tomorrow with SonjaD.

Looking forward to meeting you all & have lots of fun :wink2:

Finally added myself to rsvp list; after lots of ticket stress. Apparently and hopefully everything is alright now. I will come tomorrow with SonjaD.

Looking forward to meeting you all & have lots of fun :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

See you tomorrow.

Sorry it's probably already mentioned somewhere but is this show airing tomorrow or closer to Christmas? I'm really looking forward to it, sounds like it's going to be funny.

Have fun tomorrow!

I did a quick check in my tvguide. The only thing I can find is the regular episode on saturday the 22nd. No mentioning of Mika or Christmas though...

Sorry it's probably already mentioned somewhere but is this show airing tomorrow or closer to Christmas? I'm really looking forward to it, sounds like it's going to be funny.

Have fun tomorrow!

I did a quick check in my tvguide. The only thing I can find is the regular episode on saturday the 22nd. No mentioning of Mika or Christmas though...

:blink: I thought it was broadcasted at 26 December, but I can't find it either in my tv guide. We need to ask them this afternoon.

I think that is the Christmasshow. Because this week there is no other show.