mari62

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

part one

After a rather difficult travel I arrived in Almere. Met Javah at the busstop so the last bit we went together.

Due to travelling issues I was an hour later then expected so no lunch for me. We got offered gluhwein at the studio but I must admit I didn't drink it. Was a bit of a risk on an empty stomach!

It was said the doors would open at 13.30H but eventually they didn't open till 14.45H :jawdrop:

Then it took a while before the show really set off, apparently because we had to wait untill Mika was ready.

His entrance was amazing: Paul sang a dutch song about an angel in Amsterdam, and after that the curtain opened and there stood Mika! In a very sharp grey suit and......tadaah: white angel wings!

The show is quit hilarious and chaotic so I may forget or switch things..

Mika sang 'Only love you when I'm drunk', Underwater, Songbird, a very fast version of Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer.

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

part two

Mika cooked a Christmas dinner together with Paul. At one point Mika ran on stage with a raw chicken in his hands, wich he eventually displayed on the piano!

The also made gamba's and something else but I forgot.

Paul wanted Mika to reanact the videoclip of Last Christmas. "Do you like that song,Mika?" Paul asked. Mika answered that that was his most hated Christmas song!:teehee:

Four guys in a wooden cabin having Christmas dinner. Mika and Paul supposed to have broken up and having both a new lover.

Paul wanting to have attention by Mika but not getting any! Hilarious!

Paul saying to Mika: "Mika, can I talk to you in the kitchen!" Having a big argument there, resulting in a whipped cream/advocate fight! Mika's (and Paul's too) hair, ear, clothes were covered in whipped cream:shocked:

After the show we (ofcourse!) waited outside for Mika. It was pouring down with rain and it was cold. I was considering leaving but luckily I didn't. Mika came out side to sign and take pics with however wanted to! He is a real angel;)

I gave Mika a small pink wooden heart to put in his Christmastree. I wrote "Dear Mika, Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2013!" on it. Then he signed my wooden heart (mmm, sounds funny!) which you can see on twitter or a few posts back.

I am a happy fan!

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

part three

The getting home-part:

Javah and two other girls (sorry didn't get your names) and later Patricia and I walked to the busstop and went to the trainstation together.

Patricia and I took the same train and had a really lovely travel together.

Unfortenatly my train didn't stop at the station that I expected so went too far eastbound:doh: Quickly got of the rain and took another one right back.

Hubby picked me up:wub2:

I'm still in the spirit after attending the show this afternoon. Mika was ever so sweet :wub2:

Anyway, wanted to say that I will record and upload the show in HD. Only problem is that I won't be at home to record it myself. In case it fails I can re-record on Sunday, but still. I wanna see it nooo-hooooo-hooooow!

*secretly hoping they have recorded & will broadcast either on tv (which I doubt) or the internet, the impromptu Christmas songs Mika did*

It will be broadcasted Saturday, Ned1, 20:25 Dutch time, btw.

REPORT TIME!! I still haven't written my Brussels report.. but nevermind..

I finally got my day off for today, and yesterday evening we finished my christmasdress (which I had already worn at the MFC christmas party in Bruges 2010) we (Rose, Salomé and me, my mum was baking cakes) watched Mathilda on TV, and I curled my hair in aluminium foil and went to sleep.

Woke up with Make you happy that came from my Mothers room from her alarm clock, and later I woke up with Stardust from my own lol

We had breakfast, and we got ourselves ready for the TV show.

Then Rian and Monique came over to our house and we cut our Mika masks and we drove to the studios.

Once we got there there was a lot of wind and it was so cold outside, we met up with Sylvana, Ingrid, Bubbelspurry and the others. We waited there and when we finally could get in we checked in and got our tickets, threw our coats on the wardrobes and we got inside and we stopped at the door from the studios where there were those red carpet fences.

then we waited, and we waited, and we waited. for 1,5 hour and the temperature in that room was getting higher and higher. and while we were waiting we heard Mika soundchecking Love you when I'm Drunk and Underwater. He did it again and again and again...:bored::thumbdown: The only thing we could hear was the bass and the drums, and it was getting boring. .xD

Then finally we were allowed to get in! We rushed in a bit and a stupid (grumpy:sneaky2:) hostman told us to get up on the tiered seats and we walked up and went down again to get more in front :naughty:

Then Paul de Leeuw got in and he told us what was going to happen. Then Joy and Max came in and we waved at them but they didnt see us... -.- Then Paul asked his staff if Mika was ready or not, he wasn't.. He said; Mika, get off that toilet!!!:naughty:

Then Paul told us that Mika was the angel of this show and when Mika got on the show, a stage thing turned around so we could see him and there he was, Mika, the Angel from Heaven, arriving on our planet!:swoon::fangurl:

Then Paul told us that he would make a christmas dinner with Mika, and they went to the kitchen (which was next to where we were sitting) and they started to stuff a chicken! Mika was stuffing it like George Clooney.:naughty:

Then Mika had to sing Love you When I'm drunk and he took the Chicken with him and placed it on the piano xD Then he started singing it, and we were singing along with our Mika masks on and we started dancing that choreography which he made up at the Brussels gig in November and Mika saw that and pointed at us and smiled :3

Then Mika started dancing himself (in a more manly way lol) and finished the song.

Mika went back to the kitchen with the chicken and Paul had made Beef salad (which smelled delicious and we were hungryyyy!!!) and Mika tasted it (while his but was sticking out to us hehe) and he loved it (the beefsalad)!

After that delicious salad Paul got back to the center of the studio back to his camera and talked about the awful christmasjumpers we all had to wear and he pointed out a woman in the audience and then Abercromby & Fitch models from NY from 1983 came into the studio and they were carrying knitted jumpers and Mika had to choose one. He choose a really nice one and he put it on and he looked great! But the jumper was like three sizes too small xD and Paul choose a really awful one with rainbow coloured stripes haha!

tomorrow part 2.. I'm tired.. xD

This was the best birthday I've ever had.

Wamt to take this opportunity to thank Jojo and Sylvana for giving me the chance to go t this show, normally I wouldn't because I think that if it's a show shown in a country then it's for those fans.

But they kindly invited me, as it was my birthday on the recording day, and as as there was more celebrating on the day to be had (chinese food, my favourite), I accepted.

Would still have come even if the show hadn't been on if I had been invited, as it's always great to party with friends on your birthday, and I love going to Holland, always have fun there.

We thought it wouldn't be like queuing for a gig. Ha ha, how wrong we were there:naughty:

Mika was late (how this happened when he tweeted at 7am to say he was on his way to Amsterdam). But I think we all know by now how Mikatime works.

So, when we finally got in we got our seats, which were close to the kitchen set, so we had a great view of the carnage that ensued later!:naughty:

Paul came on and chatted for a bit about how things would be done (I'm guessing this as I don't speak Dutch, and at similar shows I've been to at home that's what happens), the house band came on, then Max & Joy. Then Paul went to introduce Mika, to be told he wasn't ready yet, so he chatted some more, then he got the nod Mika was ready and the show began.

Pt 2 later. Need to sleep now.

It was a nice show and great that Mika remained on stage all the time!

The only thing that I don't feel so good about is that afterwards, when Mika came outside, there were people who were really pushy ... while others (like me, and also a girl who was standing even behind me) were nicely waiting for their chances to get a signature or to give him a present but simply didn't get the chance because we didn't push

The only thing that I don't feel so good about is that afterwards, when Mika came outside, there were people who were really pushy ... while others (like me, and also a girl who was standing even behind me) were nicely waiting for their chances to get a signature or to give him a present but simply didn't get the chance because we didn't push

Hi!

Yeah you're right about that. Patricia was getting everyone in line which worked great at first. But there were (ofcourse like always) people getting to stand in front of others.

I feel sorry for you net getting the chance to give your present to Mika!:huglove:

What did you want to give him?

Hi!

Yeah you're right about that. Patricia was getting everyone in line which worked great at first. But there were (ofcourse like always) people getting to stand in front of others.

I feel sorry for you net getting the chance to give your present to Mika!:huglove:

What did you want to give him?

I brought some Belgian chocolate for him (we came especially from Belgium, 3 hours driving, one way) ... in fact I am not really sad for myself (I had a M&G with him in November, so I am still happy with that), but I just don't like the way some people are pushing, that is just selfish and gives a bad feeling to those who don't push ... and there were people who looked really sad because they didn't push either and didn't get the chance to get an autograph.

I brought some Belgian chocolate for him (we came especially from Belgium, 3 hours driving, one way) ... in fact I am not really sad for myself (I had a M&G with him in November, so I am still happy with that), but I just don't like the way some people are pushing, that is just selfish and gives a bad feeling to those who don't push ... and there were people who looked really sad because they didn't push either and didn't get the chance to get an autograph.

I know what you mean. There were some girls who refused to get in line, which was a shame. I was 'lucky' he was pushed in my direction, as suddenly he stood next to me and I didn't really have to approach him. But I can imagine you're bummed.

This is so true! At first I put myself at the end of the line because I didn't really 'want' anything. Except for a picture but I never thought he would do it. So it was a surprise he did it anyway. I waited at the end of the line, until at a moment he was surrounded by people and simply couldn't move anymore :sneaky2: And then I heard that they wanted to end. It felt so unfair for people at the back!! Although I managed to get my picture, the moment was so chaotic. I saw flashes but even don't know where that came from. A girl took a picture with her phone and send it to me (thank you!!!) but it's a bit blurry.

Everything is better than nothing but I hope somebody has a picture of Mika & me, accidently of course but... you never know somebody took a picture of Mika the moment I stood next to him. I had a flashy blue coat (I attached the picture that I do have)

Show was really nice and so funny, after all it was worth the 2 x 2,5 hours drive

post-26375-142983698838_thumb.jpg

I loved the show.

And I didn't like the pushing and the "I am not going to listen to you and I am not going to form a line" attitude of some people that spoil it for others during the M&G. :sneaky2: I was lucky that Rose and Ingie were standing at my left side, so there was at least no pushing from that side, and I got the chance to give Mika my gift. But I kinda felt locked up because people at my right side and behind me were pushing and I could not move freely and just wanted to leave. :sad:

I'm sorry for the people that did not have the chance to talk to Mika. I hope you have better luck next time. :huglove:

Edited by DutchAnnie

Firts of all I really want to thank Jolanda for making beautiful pictures after the show! That was so sweet of you! Love my picture with Mika, so thank you for that :huglove:

Secondly I want to say thanks to the ones who made the cool Mika masks! Someone who's name I don't know (we saw each other at L'oreal and now again, but I don't even know your name) gave me a mask. But afterwards I couldn't find you anymore to say thanks; so herewith, thank you!

Had a wonderful day... an unexpected travel with Stephanie, meeting you all again at the queue (I'm always shivery, but man it was hot in there; but let's face it, waiting outside would be even worse), a wonderful and hilarious show (can't wait to see it again, cause I have the feeling that I missed the half of it), beautiful songs sung by Mika, Paul being very funny (what a knitted sweater) and Mika so nice interacting with us.

I enjoyed waiting with you all afterwards; through the singing I forgot the cold. And seeing Mika through the window while he was doing his hair made me even more warm :teehee:

What a shame that they closed the shades!

When he finally came out, he was really sweet; he tried to spend time with every single person. I feel so sorry for the people who didn't get a chance to get the picture taken, give him the present or get an autograph. It shouldn't be that difficult to stay in a line and give everyone the opportunity to have a minute with Mika and just go out of the way when you have what you want (sorry I'm a bit mad of that... luckily there are enough fans that know how to behave). I was quite at the end of the line and stayed there, so I feel fortunate that I got the chance to go on a picture with Mika.

All in all, I had a lovely day; I was home before I knew it... just a bit chatting with Stephanie and 'evening dreaming' about my experiences.

For people outside the Netherlands: according to the website of 'Langs de Leeuw' the show will be aired through this link bit.ly/ldllive on Saturday the 22th December at 20.25 (A'dam timezone).