2012 -- Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL: 20.12.2012

mari62

For people outside the Netherlands: according to the website of 'Langs de Leeuw' the show will be aired through this link bit.ly/ldllive on Saturday the 22th December at 20.25 (A'dam timezone).

thanks a lot for sharing the special experience !!

BTW....

The site says

"It's not allowed to view this stream due to your geographical location"

I can't see it from japan... :sad: hope somebody will record it or they will upload the video on YT soon.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks a lot for sharing the special experience !!

BTW....

The site says

"It's not allowed to view this stream due to your geographical location"

I can't see it from japan... :sad: hope somebody will record it or they will upload the video on YT soon.

I don't know if there are livestreams for this channel but you can watch the show again later. I will post the link as soon as I have it. :thumb_yello:

I don't know if there are livestreams for this channel but you can watch the show again later. I will post the link as soon as I have it. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Annie :huglove:

I really want to see the show :excite:

And a hugs thanks to all those who posted here pics and stories :huglove:

It must have been really special :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

This is so true! At first I put myself at the end of the line because I didn't really 'want' anything. Except for a picture but I never thought he would do it. So it was a surprise he did it anyway. I waited at the end of the line, until at a moment he was surrounded by people and simply couldn't move anymore :sneaky2: And then I heard that they wanted to end. It felt so unfair for people at the back!! Although I managed to get my picture, the moment was so chaotic. I saw flashes but even don't know where that came from. A girl took a picture with her phone and send it to me (thank you!!!) but it's a bit blurry.

Everything is better than nothing but I hope somebody has a picture of Mika & me, accidently of course but... you never know somebody took a picture of Mika the moment I stood next to him. I had a flashy blue coat (I attached the picture that I do have)

Show was really nice and so funny, after all it was worth the 2 x 2,5 hours drive

Hi, I looked through my pictures, but unfortunately don't have one with you on it, sorry

Thanks !! You're so sweet !!:huglove:

Thank you Annie :huglove:

I really want to see the show :excite:

And a hugs thanks to all those who posted here pics and stories :huglove:

It must have been really special :wub2:

You're welcome girls. :wink2:

Anne, you are going to love this show. It was really special, especially the part when Paul and Mika got into a fight while they were making desserts. :naughty:

You're welcome girls. :wink2:

Anne, you are going to love this show. It was really special, especially the part when Paul and Mika got into a fight while they were making desserts. :naughty:

awww I can't wait :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel:

I wanna see Mika and Paul :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

I loved the show.

And I didn't like the pushing and the "I am not going to listen to you and I am not going to form a line" attitude of some people that spoil it for others during the M&G. :sneaky2: I was lucky that Rose and Ingie were standing at my left side, so there was at least no pushing from that side, and I got the chance to give Mika my gift. But I kinda felt locked up because people at my right side and behind me were pushing and I could not move freely and just wanted to leave. :sad:

I'm sorry for the people that did not have the chance to talk to Mika. I hope you have better luck next time. :huglove:

They were really pushing on the right! no idea why that was! we need security! haha!

But security didn't want us. :lmfao:

noooooooo whyyy?!???? haha!!!

-----------------------------------

But i must say i thought this one was one of the best meet and greats! after what i saw at paradiso and Brussels. That really was chaotic! and pushing! i think we really can be happy by the fact that he came outside in the rain and needed to catch a flight! I'm very sorry for the fans who didn't get the chance to have a moment with him! but sadly you can't avoid that.

never forget that we are very spoiled!

This was the best birthday I've ever had.

Wamt to take this opportunity to thank Jojo and Sylvana for giving me the chance to go t this show, normally I wouldn't because I think that if it's a show shown in a country then it's for those fans.

But they kindly invited me, as it was my birthday on the recording day, and as as there was more celebrating on the day to be had (chinese food, my favourite), I accepted.

Would still have come even if the show hadn't been on if I had been invited, as it's always great to party with friends on your birthday, and I love going to Holland, always have fun there.

We thought it wouldn't be like queuing for a gig. Ha ha, how wrong we were there:naughty:

Mika was late (how this happened when he tweeted at 7am to say he was on his way to Amsterdam). But I think we all know by now how Mikatime works.

So, when we finally got in we got our seats, which were close to the kitchen set, so we had a great view of the carnage that ensued later!:naughty:

Paul came on and chatted for a bit about how things would be done (I'm guessing this as I don't speak Dutch, and at similar shows I've been to at home that's what happens), the house band came on, then Max & Joy. Then Paul went to introduce Mika, to be told he wasn't ready yet, so he chatted some more, then he got the nod Mika was ready and the show began.

Pt 2 later. Need to sleep now.

Aaahw you are very welcome! but Jojo did the most ;)... i only helped a bit :) X

This was the best birthday I've ever had.

Wamt to take this opportunity to thank Jojo and Sylvana for giving me the chance to go t this show, normally I wouldn't because I think that if it's a show shown in a country then it's for those fans.

But they kindly invited me, as it was my birthday on the recording day, and as as there was more celebrating on the day to be had (chinese food, my favourite), I accepted.

Would still have come even if the show hadn't been on if I had been invited, as it's always great to party with friends on your birthday, and I love going to Holland, always have fun there.

We thought it wouldn't be like queuing for a gig. Ha ha, how wrong we were there:naughty:

Mika was late (how this happened when he tweeted at 7am to say he was on his way to Amsterdam). But I think we all know by now how Mikatime works.

So, when we finally got in we got our seats, which were close to the kitchen set, so we had a great view of the carnage that ensued later!:naughty:

Paul came on and chatted for a bit about how things would be done (I'm guessing this as I don't speak Dutch, and at similar shows I've been to at home that's what happens), the house band came on, then Max & Joy. Then Paul went to introduce Mika, to be told he wasn't ready yet, so he chatted some more, then he got the nod Mika was ready and the show began.

Pt 2 later. Need to sleep now.

I was very happy having you as my guest!

Is there any link to watch this show online and at what time it will be shown? I can´t wait to see wht they´ve done :wink2:

It's broadcasted at 20.25 Dutch time, but I don't know if there's a livestream. You can watch the show later again. I will post a link as soon as I have it. :wink2: