2012 -- Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL: 20.12.2012

mari62

Just a question: did people get their confirmation mail yet? Or is at least the money from the ticket withdrawn from your bank account? The only money that is withdrawn from mine is that of the VARA membership. :blink:

When I made my reservation, the receptionist told me, that the invitation will be sent by e-mail in the week of the recordings. She also said that the money for visiting the show will be withdrawn after attending the show. So I'll just wait for the invitation till next week.

The only thing I received so far is a conformation e-mail about the VARA membership and the Paul de Leeuw biography/recipe book.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I made my reservation, the receptionist told me, that the invitation will be sent by e-mail in the week of the recordings. She also said that the money for visiting the show will be withdrawn after attending the show. So I'll just wait for the invitation till next week.

The only thing I received so far is a conformation e-mail about the VARA membership and the Paul de Leeuw biography/recipe book.

Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Great idea Irene!

He will get a dozen pink stars.

We also could contact (nice job for Sylvana:wink2:) Paul's team and ask to give every audience member a pink star to hand over to Mika...:dunno:

Lol!!! I can do that! But wouldn't it be a big chaos? Lol

Paul de Leeuw was on the radio this morning and he told a bit about the show:

"Het is een ontzettend vrolijke show. We gaan letterlijk een last Christmas doen. We gaan echt eten en drinken en we hebben ontzettend leuke jongens die allemaal komen eten in ons hutje, en dan krijgen we enorme ruzie, Mika en ik, omdat ik jaloers ben. En we gaan zingen en het wordt heel vrolijk."

Translation:

"It is a very cheerful show. We are literally going to do a last Christmas. We are going to eat and drink and we have really cute guys who are going to eat in our cabin, and we get into a huge fight, Mika and I, because I'm jealous. And we are going to sing and it is going to be very cheerful."

smilie_girl_116.gif

"Het is een ontzettend vrolijke show. We gaan letterlijk een last Christmas doen. We gaan echt eten en drinken en we hebben ontzettend leuke jongens die allemaal komen eten in ons hutje, en dan krijgen we enorme ruzie, Mika en ik, omdat ik jaloers ben. En we gaan zingen en het wordt heel vrolijk."

Translation:

"It is a very cheerful show. We are literally going to do a last Christmas. We are going to eat and drink and we have really cute guys who are going to eat in our cabin, and we get into a huge fight, Mika and I, because I'm jealous. And we are going to sing and it is going to be very cheerful."

smilie_girl_116.gif

:naughty::naughty:lol can't wait hahahahha

Translation:

smilie_girl_116.gif

Oh my God :aah:

That's gonna be legendary :das:

I'm sooo excited !

I didn't have an email yet, also no money was withdrawn.

I have an idea.

How about cutting stars out of paper, write a personal message for Mika on each of them (Christmas greetings, wish for 2013 or something like that), glue them on paper and make a book of it? In this case, all MFCers can participate if they want and we can give Mika a book full of wishing/good luck stars. I don't know if it has already done before.

Since the Glasgow gig is cancelled, I have some extra time left, so I can work on it. People can send me their messages and I can write them on the stars and make a book of it. And we can use social media to spread the word and gather as many messages as possible.

Let me know what you think of it, because if we're going to do this, we need to be fast. The show is already this Thursday. :teehee:

Edited by DutchAnnie

I have an idea.

How about cutting stars out of paper, write a personal message for Mika on each of them (Christmas greetings, wish for 2013 or something like that), glue them on paper and make a book of it? In this case, all MFCers can participate if they want and we can give Mika a book full of wishing/good luck stars. I don't know if it has already done before.

Since the Glasgow gig is cancelled, I have some extra time left, so I can work on it. People can send me their messages and I can write them on the stars and make a book of it. And we can use social media to spread the word and gather as many messages as possible.

Let me know what you think of it, because if we're going to do this, we need to be fast. The show is already this Thursday. :teehee:

You couldn't sleep? Posted this at 03.51 AM:shocked:

Let me think a bit about your idea. I'll be back.

I have an idea.

This is a wonderful idea Annie :wub2::woot_jump:

I'm in :thumb_yello:

You should open a thread for it :biggrin2:

Did anyone receive an e-mail from the Vara yet?

I haven't.

Also there's no money withdrawn for my account:dunno:

I haven't receive anything. I thought the woman on the phone said I would get the tickets a week before the show.

She said the money for the show would be withdrawn after the show. I have paid for the membership and I have received the cookbook and the cd.

Really? If I had known it wouldn't be sold out almost instantaneously, I would have contacted one of my Dutch relatives to get me a ticket long ago :-( *opens e-mailaccount*

I haven't receive anything. I thought the woman on the phone said I would get the tickets a week before the show.

She said the money for the show would be withdrawn after the show. I have paid for the membership and I have received the cookbook and the cd.

I was already a member, so no gifts for me:sneaky2::teehee:

Oh after the show? Didn't know that.

I was already a member, so no gifts for me:sneaky2::teehee:

Oh after the show? Didn't know that.

Just want to let you know quickly (still studying for my exam tomorrow) that I received an e-mail today with the invitation.

I have to plan my train trip tomorrow, so maybe someone can tell me, at what time they will arive. I would love to see you all again and sitting in the studio together will be more fun, I guess.

Just want to let you know quickly (still studying for my exam tomorrow) that I received an e-mail today with the invitation.

I have to plan my train trip tomorrow, so maybe someone can tell me, at what time they will arive. I would love to see you all again and sitting in the studio together will be more fun, I guess.

I think I'll arrive at approx. 13.H

I just checked my email: I also have the invitation!

We get a numbered seat, so I don't think we can all sit next to each other....too bad: I would really like to sit with the MFC!

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra