2012 -- Mika @ Paul de Leeuw Christmas Special - Almere NL: 20.12.2012

mari62

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know ... but it would be nice if MFCers can sit together.

Well if we are standing together in 'line', I guess we will get seats together as a group (if they already made a seat arrangement, than my theory doesn't work). :aah:

That's why I asked at what time everybody will arive.

If everything works out as planned, I will arrive at Almere station at 12.55H. And then I have to take bus nr. 2 which will arrive at 13.15H at the studio.

Anyone else going by train?

I remember you have to walk quite a bit from the bus to the studio, so keep that in mind.

Ha, the mailman just delivered the invitation. But now I've got 2:doh: Two envelops with identical letters:aah:!

Does that mean you got an invitation by email and by mail? I didn't get anything by mail, only by email. I hope that's enough. :blink:

Just got this email:

"Aanstaande donderdag 20 december komt u de opname bijwonen van “Langs de Leeuw”. Wij kijken er naar uit u te mogen ontvangen in de studio. Het belooft een ontzettend leuke uitzending te worden die helemaal in het teken staat van de kerst! Vanwege deze speciale kersteditie van “Langs de Leeuw” willen wij iedereen in de studio vragen om een gezellige gebreide kersttrui te dragen. Ook u willen we daarom bij deze vragen of u zich aan dit kledingvoorschriften zou kunnen houden, zodat niemand uit de toon valt en het plaatje helemaal perfect wordt! De bedoeling is om een sfeer te creëren die doet denken aan après-ski, aan een gezellige winter blokhut. Trek dus uw mooiste winterse kersttrui aan en kom gezellig met ons kerst vieren! Het is dus niet de bedoeling dat iedereen in gala-kledij komt, maar in een leuke (zelf-)gebreide kersttrui!"

Now that's a bit late ... I don't have time to knit a Christmas sweater today. :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Just got this email:

"Aanstaande donderdag 20 december komt u de opname bijwonen van “Langs de Leeuw”. Wij kijken er naar uit u te mogen ontvangen in de studio. Het belooft een ontzettend leuke uitzending te worden die helemaal in het teken staat van de kerst! Vanwege deze speciale kersteditie van “Langs de Leeuw” willen wij iedereen in de studio vragen om een gezellige gebreide kersttrui te dragen. Ook u willen we daarom bij deze vragen of u zich aan dit kledingvoorschriften zou kunnen houden, zodat niemand uit de toon valt en het plaatje helemaal perfect wordt! De bedoeling is om een sfeer te creëren die doet denken aan après-ski, aan een gezellige winter blokhut. Trek dus uw mooiste winterse kersttrui aan en kom gezellig met ons kerst vieren! Het is dus niet de bedoeling dat iedereen in gala-kledij komt, maar in een leuke (zelf-)gebreide kersttrui!"

Now that's a bit late ... I don't have time to knit a Christmas sweater today. :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Nou jaah zeg!

You've taken the words right out of my mouth!

What to wear what to wear?? :dunno:

To be honoust, the only thing I could think about today was: what shall I wear? It has to be warm because of the cold studio. But I don't think I have a Christmassy sweater.

*Runs of to closet! :bye:

Oh, and I wanted to mention I just called the Vara to ask at what time we can enter (max) and the answer is: half an hour before the start of the recording. So, 14H.

Nou jaah zeg!

You've taken the words right out of my mouth!

What to wear what to wear?? :dunno:

To be honoust, the only thing I could think about today was: what shall I wear? It has to be warm because of the cold studio. But I don't think I have a Christmassy sweater.

*Runs of to closet! :bye:

Oh, and I wanted to mention I just called the Vara to ask at what time we can enter (max) and the answer is: half an hour before the start of the recording. So, 14H.

I bought a grey knitted sweater yesterday that I want to wear but it's not very Christmassy. Maybe I can decorate it with christmas balls and lights and ask the VARA to place me next to a socket so I can plug in the lights. :aah:

I bought this (the dark version with gold stripes) last week. Would it be Christmassy enough? The stripes are glittery:dunno:

http://www.wehkamp.nl/Zoeken/ArtikelDetail.aspx?SC=2B1&ArtikelNummer=329570&Nty=1&Ntk=ART&Ntt=C%26A%20Clockhouse%20trui&Nao=56&Ns=&N=186&IZ=True&AAPP=113&VIEW=Grid

If the stripes are glittery I think it will be Christmassy enough. They cannot expect us to rush out and buy Christmas sweaters at such short notice, especially in this busy time of the year. :dunno:

Did you call the 09000123 number of the VARA, because I tried this one but it said the VARA is closed. So I replied to the email I've been sent last Tuesday regarding the tickets. I hope they will reply soon or else I will just print out the email and bring it with me tomorrow.

Does that mean you got an invitation by email and by mail? I didn't get anything by mail, only by email. I hope that's enough. :blink:

I didn't got anything by mail. Only an e-mail :blink:

They are very late with the mail about the christmas sweater. I just came from the city. Don't have time to go to the shops again. I saw some funny christmas sweaters last week, should have buy one :doh:

Maybe a knitted sweater decorated with some christmas things?

If the stripes are glittery I think it will be Christmassy enough. They cannot expect us to rush out and buy Christmas sweaters at such short notice, especially in this busy time of the year. :dunno:

Did you call the 09000123 number of the VARA, because I tried this one but it said the VARA is closed. So I replied to the email I've been sent last Tuesday regarding the tickets. I hope they will reply soon or else I will just print out the email and bring it with me tomorrow.

Yes, indeed the number is closed. (Which is strange imo because the letters says to call that number from monday till friday 9H till 17H) but you can call 035-6711911 the answeringmachine said.