The end of the world - Mayans got it all wrong

willywonka

So what do you think?

Will the world end tonight at midnight or it is something to happen during the day of tomorrow?:naughty:

I worry coz tomorrow is my mom's bday and i still have a cake to bake...:mf_rosetinted:

Or did the Mayans seriousy ****ed up and we'll be all alive and kicking tomorrow???:doh:

Post your thoughts....:teehee:

329385-best-mayan-calendar-jokes-and-memes-people-find-end-of-the-world-funny.jpg

end%20of%20the%20world.jpg

Well it's already tomorrow in some part of the world...

But it could happen. Do you remember earlier this year when a huge asteroid when whoosh past earth, and missed it by a whisker? No astronomer saw it coming! And who really knows what kind of nuclear bomb North Korea etc. could detonate at any moment?

The world definitely could end tomorrow, but I hope it doesn't. Life is fun! Just enjoy every moment.

PS: I saw mika 1 week before the supposed apocalypse/doomsday, so my life is a little more complete than it was! :wink2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: I saw mika 1 week before the supposed apocalypse/doomsday, so my life is a little more complete than it was! :wink2:

I always pray that if my flight has to crash it happens on the way home from a gig and not on the way there. :roftl:

@Ellenowl you think maybeNorth Koreans are going to do it just for fun, because they can?

funny-atomic-bomb-450x298.jpg

We've got fatima and the 3rd secret too!

http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/secret.asp

Too much for reading and no pictures. Sorry Wonka I don't have time! It's the end of the world soon! :aah:

What to do, what to do... I haven't seen Mika so far and no chance to see him in next couple of hours....How to comfort myself...Oh, there's a big chocolate in the kitchen and now I can eat it without a guilt! :aah: What else...

Well it's already tomorrow in some part of the world...

But it could happen. Do you remember earlier this year when a huge asteroid when whoosh past earth, and missed it by a whisker? No astronomer saw it coming! And who really knows what kind of nuclear bomb North Korea etc. could detonate at any moment?

The world definitely could end tomorrow, but I hope it doesn't. Life is fun! Just enjoy every moment.

When the world ends up, IF it ends up, there's nothing we can do about it so let's enjoy our lives our families and friends, and MIKA :mikalove: while we can!!!

I hope i can see Mika's 8756th gig in portugal and buy his 463th cd!:mf_rosetinted:

@Ellenowl you think maybeNorth Koreans are going to do it just for fun, because they can?

Too much for reading and no pictures. Sorry Wonka I don't have time! It's the end of the world soon! :aah:

What to do, what to do... I haven't seen Mika so far and no chance to see him in next couple of hours....How to comfort myself...Oh, there's a big chocolate in the kitchen and now I can eat it without a guilt! :aah: What else...

Stuff your gutt with chocolate tonight, u'll have plenty of time to be sorry during the weekend....:naughty:

No worries! cuz obvs we're all gonna go to "heaven" and heaven is definitely Mika's house :mikalove:

North Korea vehemently rejects the notion of a 2012 end of the world...

And NOT just because North Korea vehemently rejects everything....

2012 is an important year to the North Koreans because it would've been the 100th birthday of Kim Il-sung -- the Kim who founded the country...

And the North Koreans have always believed that by its 100th anniversary it would finally be the moment when North Korea ascends to become the world's most powerful country, i once read...

Of course what the Mayans said was that it was the end of the 5th cycle, but they didn't say anything about it being a sudden end.

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine).

Just watch out for the earthquakes :mf_rosetinted:

North Korea vehemently rejects the notion of a 2012 end of the world...

And NOT just because North Korea vehemently rejects everything....

2012 is an important year to the North Koreans because it would've been the 100th birthday of Kim Il-sung -- the Kim who founded the country...

And the North Koreans have always believed that by its 100th anniversary it would finally be the moment when North Korea ascends to become the world's most powerful country, i once read...

Ooooo, that's serious then. I have to find some more chocolate now. Wonka!:sneaky2:

Of course what the Mayans said was that it was the end of the 5th cycle, but they didn't say anything about it being a sudden end.

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine).

Just watch out for the earthquakes :mf_rosetinted:

And floods, and hurricanes and tsunamis... Wait... The end of the world started to happen years ago!

scared.gif

No worries! cuz obvs we're all gonna go to "heaven" and heaven is definitely Mika's house :mikalove:

Ya sure u're going to heaven???:mf_rosetinted:

Even if there was a slight remote chance of me ending up in haven i'm not sure i'd find Mika there...:mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

It's not the end of the world here, in Serbia. We are late in everything about 30 years, so it's going to happen in 2042. And have you heard about mountain Rtanj? Mystical mountain, magic powers, pyramid, aliens...We have everything.:mf_rosetinted:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246305/Doomsday-fanatics-flock-Mount-Rtanj-believers-say-houses-alien-pyramid-magic-powers.html

http://news.yahoo.com/doomsday-looms-serbs-cash-mystical-mountain-161732309.html

:lmfao: that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. :floor:

:lmfao: that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. :floor:

Ridiculous or not, locals made a great business out of it. We have a holiday house couple of kilometers from the mountain and my mother in law was speaking with some of our neighbours from there. They say that today some people from abroad tried to find a room and everything was full. The prices were enormous. :loco:

Ridiculous or not, locals made a great business out of it. We have a holiday house couple of kilometers from the mountain and my mother in law was speaking with some of our neighbours from there. They say that today some people from abroad tried to find a room and everything was full. The prices were enormous. :loco:

There's always profit taken out from speculation, not only in Serbia, all over the world...:naughty:

Didn't your mother in law take the chance of making some extra money?:naughty:

I guess its safe to say we're not doomed yet and we can go to sleep in our peaceful underwear as my dogs always bark like mad when they feel the mailman approaching when he is 2 blocks away from here so i believe they'd gasp their lungs out if they felt a huge planet coming our way, wouldn't they???

They are sound asleep by now...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

There's always profit taken out from speculation, not only in Serbia, all over the world...:naughty:

Didn't your mother in law take the chance of making some extra money?:naughty:

We have a wonderful view on the mountain, but our house is not close enough. :doh::mf_rosetinted:

We have a wonderful view on the mountain, but our house is not close enough. :doh::mf_rosetinted:

I`ve also heard of that mountain in Serbia, among other "mysterious" places of the world. TV reported on it just yesterday))

No aliens on top of it so far??? :teehee:

So, it`s 21, December. Nothing happened in Russia except for -20C.(below zero). But we`re still alive. Wearing our fur caps))