The end of the world - Mayans got it all wrong

willywonka

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really believe in this whole thing,rather wish people would just shut up about it:aah: Have seen a tweet though that said that the whole world will go dark for three whole days,no light at all. But yeah this to me isn't true.:mf_rosetinted:

That's just a normal rainy winter solstice in Scotland :thumb_yello:

I guess its safe to say we're not doomed yet and we can go to sleep in our peaceful underwear as my dogs always bark like mad when they feel the mailman approaching when he is 2 blocks away from here so i believe they'd gasp their lungs out if they felt a huge planet coming our way, wouldn't they???

They are sound asleep by now...:naughty:

that's true :thumb_yello:

Everyone move to Wonka's place so we can hear the dogs tell us when the planet is coming to destroy us :thumb_yello:

I survived! Still no guilt because of that chocolate from last night! Everything is fine! :punk:

I`ve also heard of that mountain in Serbia, among other "mysterious" places of the world. TV reported on it just yesterday))

No aliens on top of it so far??? :teehee:

So, it`s 21, December. Nothing happened in Russia except for -20C.(below zero). But we`re still alive. Wearing our fur caps))

No aliens so far. The mountain was full of people sleeping in cars last night.:shocked: No spare rooms.

The positive thing is that most guests decided to stay for the weekend cause they liked the mountain and hospitality. I'm glad for the people there. It's a beautiful part of country with lots of possibilities for developing a spa and medical tourism, but they are poor. And Rtanj is protected area very known for its herbs.

Now I'm confused. Are we moving to Mika's or Wonka's place?

:mikacool:

Oh do keep up :aah:

We are moving to Wonka's place to wait for the dogs to tell us the planet is coming to destroy us and then when we are all dead we will go live at Mika's place :thumb_yello:

It's really very simple :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Hospital ??? How are you dear Carla ???

I'm fine, just doing a treatment...:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

that's true :thumb_yello:

Everyone move to Wonka's place so we can hear the dogs tell us when the planet is coming to destroy us :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Now I'm confused. Are we moving to Mika's or Wonka's place?

:mikacool:

Oh do keep up :aah:

We are moving to Wonka's place to wait for the dogs to tell us the planet is coming to destroy us and then when we are all dead we will go live at Mika's place :thumb_yello:

It's really very simple :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:lmfao:

sh*t. Nothing has happened here. :wait:

:fisch: