Mika at Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013

mellody

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought my ticket. I missed the one in 2011 but this time I´m there :teehee:

Looks like I'm going to this one also. Just bought two tickets. :yay:

Looks like I'm going to meet at least two 'new' MFCers :thumb_yello:

Looks like I'm going to meet at least two 'new' MFCers :thumb_yello:

I'm going to meet a lot of 'new' MFCers because I'm still quite new here and never met one of you all :teehee:

But I'm looking forward to it! :naughty:

:yay:

This is what I love (second best) about going to these gigs. Looking forward to meeting you both.:thumb_yello:

Has anyone booked hotels near the venue?

Not sure if you have to stay in town to be near the venue, last time we got the shuttle bus from town out to it.

Found this which looks like it's right by the venue.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/be/bedfordliege.en-gb.html?aid=303948;label=liege-NL8fmvet28eMyz0Wo4Z_GwS8394499821%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap125%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=5693f1868a0c40699b6659e49643e1b6;dcid=1;srfid=e099d375f1e505d47b47a076079e9650ab7bdff0X5

Edited by RAK1

Has anyone booked hotels near the venue?

The festival isn't really held downtown but you can easily find buses to get there from the station/market place ;)

I know the neighbourhood quite well 'cause my grandma lives not far from there :thumb_yello: The nearest hotel is this one but it's quite pricey : http://www.ramadaplaza-liege.com/ There're a few hostels downtown as well *much cheaper*:thumb_yello: I also think that there'll be a camping area but I have no idea where it will be. I can ask some friends if you need more information about it ;)

If you need information, ask me :) I don't think I'll be able to come unless Dr Who lends me his TARDIS 'cause I'll be in Japan at that time but I'd be glad to help you ;)

PS: Mika'd better come to me at some point this year XD He's really KILLING ME. :'>

Edited by Kaito

The festival isn't really held downtown but you can easily find buses to get there from the station/market place ;)

I know the neighbourhood quite well 'causeIt's not too pricey my grandma lives not far from there :thumb_yello: The nearest hotel is this one but it's quite pricey : http://www.ramadaplaza-liege.com/ There're a few hostels downtown as well *much cheaper*:thumb_yello: I also think that there'll be a camping area but I have no idea where it will be. I can ask some friends if you need more information about it ;)

If you need information, ask me :) I don't think I'll be able to come unless Dr Who lends me his TARDIS 'cause I'll be in Japan at that time but I'd be glad to help you ;)

PS: Mika'd better come to me at some point this year XD He's really KILLING ME. :'>

It's not too pricey, works out to £30 per person if you share for the 2 nights.

It's not too pricey, works out to £30 per person if you share for the 2 nights.

I also saw this hotel yesterday and was thinking of staying there too if I come by train. I believe it's not so far from the festival.

I stayed in the Ramada Plaza hotel in 2011. I don't remember anymore what I paid, but it was not that expensive. And it is at walking distance from the venue. :thumb_yello:

Liège isn't an expensive town ;) But I'm used to Youth Hostel 'cause I usually travel on my own. :wink2:

Yep ;) I used to go there on foot from Quai St Leornard :) I'd say...30' from the festival (on foot) (I usually walk quite fast though ^^')

There's a supermarket a few streets from there if you ever need anything. :thumb_yello: Bus 1 from the city center to get to "Quai St Leonard", same bus to go to Coronmeuse (next to the festival).

Liège isn't an expensive town ;) But I'm used to Youth Hostel 'cause I usually travel on my own. :wink2:

Yep ;) I used to go there on foot from Quai St Leornard :) I'd say...30' from the festival (on foot) (I usually walk quite fast though ^^')

There's a supermarket a few streets from there if you ever need anything. :thumb_yello: Bus 1 from the city center to get to "Quai St Leonard", same bus to go to Coronmeuse (next to the festival).

Thank you for your help. :thumb_yello:

I also think that there'll be a camping area but I have no idea where it will be.

when i was there in 2011, the festival camping area was right across from the festival grounds, a walking distance of 1-2 minutes between the 2 entrances. :wink2: not sure though if it was possible to book a place there for one night, or just for the whole festival time.