Mika at Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013

mellody

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years ago we came at 7 pm and were still front row.

We did the same back then... we just enjoyed the festival and headed over to the stage at around 5pm. It's quite a laidback festival in my opinion!

Really?! :shocked: That's great!! :thumb_yello:

Have fun everybody!

It was pretty empty most of the day, people only started coming in later.

Folk did come in and out to watch the other bands, but the front barrier was barely covered til after 7.

Don't make that excuse to go early and superglue yourselves to the front though.

There is a fair bit to see and from what I see, it's going to be boiling all day and it's not sheltered, so you'll be exposed to he sun all day!

Edited by RAK1

I'm starting to get really excited for this. :teehee: I would love to meet some of you people at Le Pot Au Lait.

I know Tineke is staying also at my hostel (Georges Simenon), but is there someone else too? It would be nice to be with a few people.

We will arrive on the campingsite just across the border, in the Netherlands in the afternoon on Thursday, second part of the afternoon. This is 20 minutes from Liege. And will pick up Saskia (Statue of Liberty) from Liege. Can't wait! Will have diner at some place in Liege, don't know where yet (open for suggestions). After diner we will pop in Le Pot Au Lait.

Edited by Jojotje

not sure yet what we'll do, we arrive between 4 pm and 4.30 pm tomorrrow.

any idea what time people will go to pot au lait

would be nice to meet indeed. Looking forward to it! :biggrin2:

LittleLady and me will meet Graciosa at the Station around 4.45 pm and then want to go to the JBC shop. We haven´t talked about dinner now but I think we will be at Le Pot Au Lait around 8.00 pm, can´t wait to see as many of you as possible :group_hug:

LittleLady and me will meet Graciosa at the Station around 4.45 pm and then want to go to the JBC shop. We haven´t talked about dinner now but I think we will be at Le Pot Au Lait around 8.00 pm, can´t wait to see as many of you as possible :group_hug:

At what station will that be?

I just found out I'm going to be on the train for about 2 hours xD

:teehee: can't wait either :biggrin2:

At what station do you get off? Because for me it probably will be Liege-Palais (it's the the one most close to the hostel I'm staying)

liège guillemins

can only go there, if i want another i need to change trains in liege guillemins.

Will have to let you know later. We have no clue what the plans are yet. Might be in the swimming pool all day XD. Will keep you posted.

:thumb_yello:

I'm starting to get really excited for this. :teehee: I would love to meet some of you people at Le Pot Au Lait.

I know Tineke is staying also at my hostel (Georges Simenon), but is there someone else too? It would be nice to be with a few people.

I'm also in this hostel :original: (but I will arrive on Friday)

Bf and I will have dinner first and then join you in Le Pot au Lait. But we will be there probably a bit later than 8.00 pm. :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to meet everyone. :wub2:

Gonna pick up my girl Annemaaikie from the trainstation here in five minutes! She's coming home from her vacation with her sister. Together we will go to southern Limburg tomorrow. So glad the time has come again to meet up with a lot of our MFC friends! :wub2:

Gonna pick up my girl Annemaaikie from the trainstation here in five minutes! She's coming home from her vacation with her sister. Together we will go to southern Limburg tomorrow. So glad the time has come again to meet up with a lot of our MFC friends! :wub2:

Happy to see you tomorrow :wink2:

:biggrin2: