Mika at Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013

mellody

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a riddle or do you have some weirdo looking over your shoulder? :shocked:

Ha ha, no. Waiting for the coach this strange old dude was trying to latch on to the girl I met on the bus getting to Liverpool Street.

Luckily the earlier coach came along and the conductor let us get on it.

I nearly killed Rose. Good start of the day mwahaha.:naughty:

Young lady... since when do you dress up like a strange old dude in London to scare the hell out of Rose? :shun:

No really, what happened?

Young lady... since when do you dress up like a strange old dude in London to scare the hell out of Rose? :shun:

No really, what happened?

She picked Rose up from the airport! :wink2:

She picked Rose up from the airport! :wink2:

Guessed that already... but what was the cause of the near death of Rose? Did she run over Rose with a loading trolley, did she tell Rose that Mika decided to have a mustache, did she suggest that the Liege show is on Saturday instead of Friday or was it just the fact that she showed up at the airport (no intention to offend of course)?

As much as I don't care for festivals, I have to say I'm feeling a little pang of jealousy -- especially when I see the long list of all the MFCers who are going to this show. I'd really love to see Mika, of course, but I'd also really love the chance to hang out with all of you -- sounds like it's going to be such a good time!

Have fun everyone! :wub2:

As much as I don't care for festivals, I have to say I'm feeling a little pang of jealousy -- especially when I see the long list of all the MFCers who are going to this show. I'd really love to see Mika, of course, but I'd also really love the chance to hang out with all of you -- sounds like it's going to be such a good time!

Have fun everyone! :wub2:

Same with me - totally agree when it comes to this "fan-meeting" :wub2:

I think it's a super opportunity to stick together, and celebrate MIKA - both at the festival arena, og outside - guess there will be sooo much fun - so just enjoy it everyone - and support "our darling" to the maximum !!! :thumb_yello::fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

Have fun!!!! With so many MFCers going, I guess we will have hundreds of pictures of the show :thumb_yello:

That would be great if you could take a picture of all of you with Mika :wub2: (ok, I would be jealous, but nevermind :aah:)