Mika at Les Ardentes Festival, Liège, Belgium - 12 July 2013

mellody

Puggy were there the last time? How lucky, I love them!

This year's performers:

Vendredi 12 Juillet (dès 12:00)

MIKA, IAMX, STUPEFLIP, 1995, DISIZ, ALEX HEPBURN, BALTHAZAR, DJ HYPE, PUPPETMASTAZ, MØ, GREMS full version, G DUB feat. ORIGINAL SIN & SUB ZERO, FCL feat. SAN SODA & RED, ANNIX feat. KONICHI & DECIMAL BASS, BIGFLO & OLI, A NOTRE TOUR Lomepal Caballero La Smala Exodarap, and more…

Mika is the only name I ever have heard from. Who are all these people??? It will be a surprise.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know any of those names at all.

Puggy were great, I enjoyed their set immensely.

Yes, Puggy were :wub2::wub2:

From this year's list I only know Alex Hepburn. She's great though! :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]NGg-7cgGUMs[/YOUTUBE]

aw :sad: i was looking forward to see you again. but i understand ;)

And I was looking forward to meeting you and lots of other nice people. :huglove: But I'm sure you will all have a great time, even without me. :naughty:

I've decided not to go to this one, for lots of personal reasons. But I do hope you all have a wonderful time. :thumb_yello:

I hoped I would meet you there but then we will see later. I enjoy to mmet you girls:wink2:

And I was looking forward to meeting you and lots of other nice people. :huglove: But I'm sure you will all have a great time, even without me. :naughty:

Aaaaaaw, that's a shame! :shocked:

:wink2: me too. Today in three weeks we will be there and enjoy the evening before the gig :wink2:

Please keep us posted about your plans! Would love to join you! We're only 20 minutes from Liege!

Please keep us posted about your plans! Would love to join you! We're only 20 minutes from Liege!

of we will do :thumb_yello:

i think we're also in same hotel... Ramada plaza

:huglove:

Who will arrive in the Ramada Plaza on Thursday already?

LittleLady and me at noon. I think we will do a Little bit sight seeing in the afternoon and I´m sure we could meet in the evening and celebrate us :wink2: like we did before the MFC Party