Hi! I'm new, let me tell you my story

Naunahuel

So, I guess everyone knows at least one song that you listen one day and you think "Oh, I know that one. I don't know its name, but I've heard it before."

Well, in this case, that song was Grace Kelly. My mum went to bed and left the TV on Much Music. Suddenly, Grace Kelly starts and it got my attention. I listened to it, downloaded instantly, and then I spent the rest of the night listening to it over and over until I almost fall asleep on the keyboard.

The next day, I couldn't turn my computer on 'cause it's a little bit old and it gives me trouble sometimes... When I managed to turn it on the day after that, I thought "If I liked that song, he's gotta have more songs I like, right?" Well, long story short, by the end of the day I had 27 Mika songs on Winamp, and which one of them I like the best is yet to be determined...

I'm a big fan of Whitney Houston, and I used to spend the whole day listening to her, but Mika's amazing... I spend the whole day listening to him and every time seems to be the first one.

Anyway, I haven't got much more to say, as I've known him for like... 4 days so... Hope to hear opinions and everything.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to MFC!! I hope you have a wonderful time here! That's a really great story! His music is pretty addicting, huh?:naughty: You came at a good time, with The Origin Of Love release and such! I hope you have a woderful time here, and make lots of memories! I know I have!:huglove:

His music is pretty addicting, huh?

I've never given drugs a try, but I'm sure I can tell what it feels like...

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

YAY!!! otra fan latina y de uruguay (tiengo unas amigas de lá que conocí aquí en MFC :teehee:)

divirtase mucho aquí sweeta :bye::biggrin2:

Thank you both for welcoming me, and BiaIchihara, I'm a HE, not a She. Just saying. hahahahahahahhahaha never mind...

I've never given drugs a try, but I'm sure I can tell what it feels like...

Thank you both for welcoming me, and BiaIchihara, I'm a HE, not a She. Just saying. hahahahahahahhahaha never mind...

perdón :teehee::aah:

estoy más acostumada a conocer fans chicas, peró fico contenta en saber de más chicos fans de Mika :biggrin2:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. So you are at the beginning to discover Mika? I remember that time when I found out about him. Here you are on the right place to find so much information and listen to me MFC is addiction too!

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes, and yes, I've just discovered him... I feels like I've discovered America in 1492... He's amazing. The thing that caught my attention the most about him is his freaking amazing vocal range. I'm not a singer, but I love to sing. My vocal range is Eb2 to B4 or C5, but he can really hit the 5th problem-less. That left me shocked.

Anyway, thank you everyone again, and please, don't hesitate to PM me if you got any questions about me, or just wanna get to know me a little bit more.