MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

Happy dance!! :groupwave:

My daughter might be going to Montreal's Games (a sports competition event for kids) in judo the same day... I'm going to cry!!! :( I'll try to do both!!

Bummer... Hoping everything will work out for you ;-)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still searching for a pair *dies internally* if you see any of this just scream RAYA!!! WE FOUND ONE or two...

Love you guys, thanks in advance X

[FRANÇAIS]

Je ne sais pas si ça fonctionne (je n'ai jamais utilisé ces sites) mais voici le lien quand même : http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/mika-montreal-virgin-mobile-corona-theatre-6-4-2013-4243513/ ... espérons que tu seras capable d'obtenir des billets à partir de là.

[ENGLISH]

I don't know if this work (I never used those sites) here is the link : http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/mika-montreal-virgin-mobile-corona-theatre-6-4-2013-4243513/ ... hopefully you'll be able to get some there.

FYI, for those who haven't seen it yet, there's a new MFC competition giving away ONE PAIR of tickets to this show!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27917

But hurry! Deadline for entering is tonight! :excite:

I really hope I win this one since I didn't win the other one :excite: thank you for the oppotunity X

Less than a month!!! :dance_man:

I had a dream last night that here we were at the oncert and the venue was almost empty... I felt so bad for him! and then he came on the stage wearing a LICM purple t-shirt (which was odd) and just started singing like that, there was no opening act. And he sang new songs that we haven't heard yet and they basically sucked... what a strange dream lol!!!

One thing's for sure, the gig's gonna be nothing like my dream, it'll be AWESOME!!!

I hope to get front row but wonder if it's super safe since I'm pregnant... but my belly's not huge and people usually behave in Montréal Mika gigs so I don't think I would get squished too hard either...

Awww, I was just looking at the RSVP list for this show and seeing how many of you I am going to miss seeing. :sad:

Wish I could be there with you all!

Wish you could be there with us! Was gutted I missed you at the festival!!

I think he just wants to do a small acoustic tour - probably for financial reasons. Of course he can sell thousands of tickets in Montreal but maybe he doesn't feel comfortable doing such a small scale show in a big venue just for Montreal.

It would have been nice if he'd gone to Ottawa though.

Anyway I would expect he'll be back in Quebec for a bigger show eventually, even if it's a festival.

True... if he does small venues everywhere, it would just look a bit odd the set-up in a large venue. What would have been reeeaaaally cool is if he had time to do more than one night here.

If he comes back for a festival then it's gonna be a bit hard for me cause for sure I'm gonna be huge by then LOL!

I had a dream last night that here we were at the oncert and the venue was almost empty... I felt so bad for him! and then he came on the stage wearing a LICM purple t-shirt (which was odd) and just started singing like that, there was no opening act. And he sang new songs that we haven't heard yet and they basically sucked... what a strange dream lol!!!

One thing's for sure, the gig's gonna be nothing like my dream, it'll be AWESOME!!!

I hope to get front row but wonder if it's super safe since I'm pregnant... but my belly's not huge and people usually behave in Montréal Mika gigs so I don't think I would get squished too hard either...

True... if he does small venues everywhere, it would just look a bit odd the set-up in a large venue. What would have been reeeaaaally cool is if he had time to do more than one night here.

If he comes back for a festival then it's gonna be a bit hard for me cause for sure I'm gonna be huge by then LOL!

Think your dream classified in the "weird pregnancy dreams" category:thumb_yello:

Can we be April yet?:woot_jump:

Think your dream classified in the "weird pregnancy dreams" category:thumb_yello:

Can we be April yet?:woot_jump:

Yes I think the hormones are to blame! I keep having bizarre dreams these days and when I tell them to my bf he looks at me like he wonders if he should bring me to the mental institution lol!!

We will protect Da Belly :mf_rosetinted:

im excited:wub2:

i cant believe it still :fangurl:

Oh, I guess I won't be going to see Mika this time... Hope you have fun guys, and still tell me if there are anyone who wants to give tickets, I may won't be coming here in a while so you can just add me on Facebook, it's in my sigpic, thank you :)

J'espère gagner les billets pour le spectacle! Je me suis prise en retard pour les billets :doh: et en même pas 5 minutes ils étaient tous vendus! Ça parait qu'on aime Mika au Québec!!! :wub2:

Tu as gagné!!!!!!! Congratulations! :thumb_yello:

I'm happy for you! :huglove:

hmm... ive questions... cause gigs are pretty new to me and Montreal is still VERY new to me, too... so do i need to arrive early so that i won't end up in the last row? and is there a meet & greet or something so that i could give him gifts...?

if anyone can answer me i would be very grateful :)