MIKA @ The Venue VANCOUVER, BC - March 22, 2013

dcdeb

In the venue - front row with mana etc

Brilliant :thumb_yello:

That was incredible! Even more stripped down than the June 2009 tour. He did Only Lonely One, the elusive Century Man(!) and a new song I think he said was called "Leia". Very jazzy, very awesome.

I'm glad I didn't pack my passport, or I'd "accidentally" be going to Portland...

Wow! Sounds amazing. :shocked: I think I might just need to look my passport out. :mf_rosetinted:

Great set - stripped bare - sad he left straight after :(

You didn't get to see him????:shocked::tears:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Century Man??? Have I missed an old demo??? Never heard this title.

Thank you Mana, can´t wait to hear more :wink2:

he did the song only once so far at a small surprise gig in ny, and everyone in the venue followed his request not to record/film it, that's why we nevet heard more of it. :wink2:

i really hope tho that it was filmed in vancouver! :fangurl:

he did the song only once so far at a small surprise gig in ny, and everyone in the venue followed his request not to record/film it, that's why we nevet heard more of it. :wink2:

i really hope tho that it was filmed in vancouver! :fangurl:

He made the same request this time so I don't know if there's much of a chance that it was filmed. They made 3 announcements about it. :thumbdown:

Boooooooo!

Yes, boo. :sneaky2: I'm wondering if it was a one-off and he's doing it just to protect the song. I only recall him making the request that one time before and it's a strange coincidence. I also can't believe they are going to ban video cameras for all 17 dates so maybe he won't play it again. :dunno:

Way to ensure there is absolutely no buzz about this gig (and possibly the whole tour). :blink:

He made the same request this time so I don't know if there's much of a chance that it was filmed. They made 3 announcements about it. :thumbdown:

:aah: noooo! :crybaby: only this song or the whole show? pfft, this is ridiculous, i don't get why he doesn't want to share his new songs with his fans. :sad: i'm sad enough already that i can't go to any of the NA shows, would be torture if i didn't even get to see any videos! :overreact:

:aah: noooo! :crybaby: only this song or the whole show? pfft, this is ridiculous, i don't get why he doesn't want to share his new songs with his fans. :sad: i'm sad enough already that i can't go to any of the NA shows, would be torture if i didn't even get to see any videos! :overreact:

I think it was the whole show. Definitely not new songs. :sneaky2:

One of the many things which we don't get about the way he runs his career. :doh:

Yup, I don't believe anyone recorded anything. Before the gig security came and gave the "no filming" spiel to the queue. I didn't think much of it, but then that request was repeated twice inside the venue before the show. Mika referenced it too, saying something about that's why there was that request; because he was gonna mess it up. Sigh. I so wish we could have filmed!

Pics were okay though - I have at of those to put up in the morning .;

Mika referenced it too, saying something about that's why there was that request; because he was gonna mess it up. Sigh.

That's what happens when you are shopping for props instead of rehearsing. :naughty: I find it a bit difficult to believe that's his only reason but if it was then he should relax that policy soon. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Yup, I don't believe anyone recorded anything. Before the gig security came and gave the "no filming" spiel to the queue. I didn't think much of it, but then that request was repeated twice inside the venue before the show. Mika referenced it too, saying something about that's why there was that request; because he was gonna mess it up. Sigh. I so wish we could have filmed!

Pics were okay though - I have at of those to put up in the morning .;

Thank you Mana for your report!!

Could you please tell us what's the song about? :pray:

That was incredible! Even more stripped down than the June 2009 tour. He did Only Lonely One, the elusive Century Man(!) and a new song I think he said was called "Leia". Very jazzy, very awesome.

I'm glad I didn't pack my passport, or I'd "accidentally" be going to Portland...

Awww thank you so much Mana :bow::flowers2:

A new song :squirrel::fangurl::swoon::boing::stretcher:

Going "accidently" to Portand makes perfect sense :naughty: