MIKA @ The Venue VANCOUVER, BC - March 22, 2013

dcdeb

Ok it's 3.36pm - I have heard from Mana - in pub near Venue - no line ups yet - Couvites are waaaaay too cool for that type of thing!

I will be heading down at 5.30 to meet friends - doors open at 7 show at 8!

Hope you have a fabulous time :hug: - you've waited long enough :naughty:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 5 pm and Mana just double checked the address because the only person at the venue is a homeless guy sleeping outside. :teehee:

my guess is he's not waiting for the show to start lol

maybe she can sneak a no "1" on his hand? :teehee:

It's 5 pm and Mana just double checked the address because the only person at the venue is a homeless guy sleeping outside. :teehee:

5pm but still no one? Canadians are so cool :naughty:

Chillest queue evar! We didn't line up until 6, and we're front row centre! Such a cool little venue, only about 600ish people I think. It was so strange that there was no one there that around 5 we asked when doors were, and heard a bit of them sound checking Origin.

There's apparently a DJ coming on first as the support act - I hope so, as there's a DJ table at the front of the stage pretty much blocking the view of anything else. He's got a big black piano, not just a keyboard. And we're right up against the stage - no barrier!

Can't wait to see how this stripped down set goes. So excited!!!:aah:

That was incredible! Even more stripped down than the June 2009 tour. He did Only Lonely One, the elusive Century Man(!) and a new song I think he said was called "Leia". Very jazzy, very awesome.

I'm glad I didn't pack my passport, or I'd "accidentally" be going to Portland...

That was incredible! Even more stripped down than the June 2009 tour. He did Only Lonely One, the elusive Century Man(!) and a new song I think he said was called "Leia". Very jazzy, very awesome.

I'm glad I didn't pack my passport, or I'd "accidentally" be going to Portland...

Century Man finally :yay:

:woot_jump:

Sounds like a fantastic start! AH.

Are you kidding me? Century Man? I'm not joking, I was thinking about this song just the other day, as well as Only Lonely One -- wondering if he'd ever do them! I feel psychic! :naughty:

Can not wait to read more! :wub2:

Are you kidding me? Century Man? I'm not joking, I was thinking about this song just the other day, as well as Only Lonely One -- wondering if he'd ever do them! I feel psychic! :naughty:

Can not wait to read more! :wub2:

Century Man??? Have I missed an old demo??? Never heard this title.

Thank you Mana, can´t wait to hear more :wink2: