SALT LAKE CITY, UT : 'In The Venue - 30 March 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS

mari62

Salt Lake City it's your turn, let's here all about the show! :usa:

From the man himself:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 6h

Just arrived in Salt Lake for a show at In The Venue tonight! Our gear showed up this time ;) love the audiences here. They sing like crazy!

==================

REPORTS

==================

==================

PHOTOS

==================

Edited by mari62
post 25

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tweets about the show: it must have definitely been a great one!!

Lauren Moxley ‏@laurmoxley 36m

Out of the dozens of concerts I've been to in my life, I can honestly say that the @mikasounds concert tonight was the best I've been to.

Cameron Nichols ‏@cameronnichols 57m

@mikasounds, your SLC, UT concert was INCREDIBLE! You gave me the inspiration to keep pursuing my dream. I hope you keep coming back :)

N(0/5)PE ‏@hannahily5 1h

@mikasounds You're amazing, thank you so much for the fantastic show tonight, I'll never forget it. :)

CGriffin ‏@cgriffin16 1h

Saw @mikasounds tonight in SLC. The BEST show Ive ever been too. Mika is a true artist. If you ever get a chance to see him live do it!

Mikaela Bair ‏@mikaplusfranz 1h

Great show tonight thanks to @mikasounds :) let's not make it another 5 years til you come back again, okay?? <3 #SLC

http://instagram.com/p/XgsvlFTTKo/

http://instagram.com/p/XgsuqtSIKi/

Tove ‏@Tove_van 1h

@mikasounds you were amazing tonight!!! Thank you so much for coming to utah! :-) We all loved it. Goodnight :)

Spit on me Niall! ‏@1Dismylifehnllz 2h

@mikasounds the show waa soo awesome! I'm from germany and saw you the first time live!! Loved it craaazy boy :D

Cassi Robison ‏@blondee84 2h

@mikasounds loved the show tonight. By the way it's you in the venue that makes magic.

RIVERS! ‏@Riverssquirrel1 2h

@mikasounds the concert tonight was so good! You are a very great singer!! :)

Bailey Smith ‏@bailey_ruth9 2h

@mikasounds THANK YOU SO MUCH for such an amazingly personal music experience. Please make an acoustic album! You are incredible!

Shannon Williams ‏@Shandizzle228 2h

@mikasounds Absolutely amazing show! I wish there was a whole acoustic album. :)

AlyCat ‏@alycatish 2h

@mikasounds you spoke to me soul and I loved the show in slc tonight!!!

coribobori ‏@coribobori 2h

Also @mikasounds, tonight's performance of Happy Ending was one of my favorite concert moments ever.

Paola Gautier ‏@gautierpaola 2h

Blown away by @mikasounds ' concert tonight. The best I've ever experienced #datvoice pic.twitter.com/q0bIGb1DrD

Nicole McGuire ‏@nmcguire18 2h

@mikasounds the concert was awesome tonight! I was a little sad that you didn't play Lola though.

Nicholas Maughan ‏@favoritenic 2h

@mikasounds thank you for the SLC performances. Katie loved dancing with you. I'm sorry I laughed so loud in your mic. Awesome!!

Jessica Z. ‏@noelle2028 2h

@mikasounds OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THAT WAS AMAZING I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT CONCERT!!!������ (Only the second real concert I've ever been to��)

Mo Hay ‏@MaureenMachine 3h

@mikasounds was so weird, magical, cool, and inexplicably awesome. Hands down, the most interesting concert I have ever been to.

Jenny from the block ‏@number1honeybee 3h

I have seen @mikasounds 3 times now and each time has been amazing! Thank you for such an amazing show! #slc

coribobori ‏@coribobori 3h

Dear @mikasounds, you are perfect. Please come play for us again in Salt Lake soon!!

Kirstin Hulme ‏@kelise94 3h

That was SOOOOO great! MIKA (@mikasounds) is literally the greatest artist ever! #ilovemika

Andrew Castelli ‏@andrewcastelli 3h

@mikasounds thank you for coming to SLC :) you and your music rock !

Devin O'Donnell ‏@devsmini 3h

I may have only been in the balcony but it felt like @mikasounds was singing for me and my soul. Also so gorgeous in person!

Edited by mari62

From FB:

"MIKA!!! Thank you sooooo much for letting me tap dance for you, and letting hug you, and wear your hat, and letting me sit at your feet while you play the piano!! You are a wonderful human being!!!"

625521_4771411767341_443600506_n.jpg

67851_4771411927345_895129163_n.jpg

541113_4771413367381_563997858_n.jpg

From FB:

"MIKA!!! Thank you sooooo much for letting me tap dance for you, and letting hug you, and wear your hat, and letting me sit at your feet while you play the piano!! You are a wonderful human being!!!"

625521_4771411767341_443600506_n.jpg

67851_4771411927345_895129163_n.jpg

541113_4771413367381_563997858_n.jpg

How funny is this!? :thumb_yello: sooo happy for you- think you'll never, ever forget this night :wub2:

Love,love

me

He's so funny :naughty: And the girl is very good to make the tap dance!

Didn't know that his first record was "A tap dance" :mf_rosetinted:

He talks about Tap Dance in 2009.

I guess he has recorded something when he went to the Tap Dance Studio.

A short clip of SITM

from Facebook

D/L link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/bh3kh9

[YOUTUBE]EPcUCnLL0Og[/YOUTUBE]

So cool that he got that girl on stage! Love this vid!

Thanks a lot for posting !! :huglove:

RE- uploaded to YT

what an amazing performance:wub2:

I feel rather emotional reading all those tweets. :tears: I can't really explain why, it's just nice to see other people 'get it' and also maybe some weird sense of pride. :dunno:

I agree! Mika deserves to be the hugest star in the world, not struggling to get by in most countries. surely his day will come if there's any justice.