MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

The VIDEO ( interview? ) doesn't work for me... :shocked:

Casting X Factor 7, le prime impressioni di Morgan e Mika

http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/casting_x_factor_7_le_prime_impressioni_dei_morgan_e_mika/v162695.vid

1371492131285_casting_x_factor_7_le_prime_impressioni_dei_morgan_e_mika_videostill_1.jpg

hope anybody re-upload it. :pray:

Thank you very much again !! uploaded your file to YouTube. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]UdhPlXrtG50[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO : XF7 le audizioni a Milano, l’arrivo dei giudici

http://www.kataweb.it/tvzap/video/xf7-le-audizioni-a-milano-larrivo-dei-giudici/

Da una botola ascendono al palco e agli applausi del pubblico i quattro giudici della settima edizione di X Factor: Morgan, Simona, Mika e Elio

[YOUTUBE]SS3tbLIqFMU[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO : XFactor arriva il quinto giudice: il pubblico

http://video.corriere.it/xfactor-arriva-quinto-giudice-pubblico/964acea6-d7de-11e2-98e6-97ca5b2e4e27

I quattro giudici di X Factor, Elio, Mika, Simona Ventura e Morgan, non vanno in vacanza e continuano a cercare i concorrenti della settima edizione del talent di Sky Uno. La trasmissione torna a giocare in casa, a Milano, dove si svolgono gli ultimi provini prima del 'Boot camp', la fase finale delle selezioni che andranno in onda a settembre. Ospite d'eccezione: il quinto giudice, ovvero il pubblico di fan e appassionati del programma, che in passato non partecipava alle preselezioni.

sorry, I couldn't download it. :no:

The VIDEO ( interview? ) doesn't work for me... :shocked:

Casting X Factor 7, le prime impressioni di Morgan e Mika

http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/casting_x_factor_7_le_prime_impressioni_dei_morgan_e_mika/v162695.vid

1371492131285_casting_x_factor_7_le_prime_impressioni_dei_morgan_e_mika_videostill_1.jpg

hope anybody re-upload it. :pray:

His Italian is so good! Really impressed by how fast he's learned to speak so fluently!

His Italian is so good! Really impressed by how fast he's learned to speak so fluently!

I'm loving the vids. It's really great and he does seem to be good at the language, even though I can't tell what he's saying. He doesn't seem to be pausing or searching for the right words. He seems comfortable speaking Italian.

Reminds me of that song by Bananarama, but slightly altered to fit the moment.

Mika the maestro's waiting,

Talking Italian,

Talking Italian!

Mika the maestro's waiting,

Tal-king I-tal-ian.

Hallo Mikaworld!:wub2:

I was at the filming on monday, more to accomplish my fan duty than for real interest to the show which, as you might have noticed, is not among my favourites :naughty: I don't like ANY of those talent shows whatever they are about. But yet...I had to go, at least for some hours, to see my favourite popstar in a new role. I was curious to hear him speak Italian and interact in an Italian environment.

I must say that audictions are better than the actual show. Everything is fast, no ads breaks, the judges are relaxed and don't need to play the clown for the show biz.

Mika is exactly what we can expect: serious, nice and friendly, does not take advantage of his bad italian to play the freak or diva....he's Mika.

I'm sure he was dobtful about some singers who were admitted by the other judges, but he would not be a pain in the ass to set his point of view.

The heat outside and later inside was too much for me to bear, so I'm happy I decided to go just once, and for 4 hours only. I went away at the break, so I missed the chance to say hallo. But also avoided the risk to be seen among weird fans :mf_rosetinted:

I still think this is just a way for him to get the money he needs to keep making his music, and that he's going to enjoy himself a lot in the meantime.

Maybe he'll raise his popularity in italy and this is good, but not enough.

I still hope he's thinking GRAND.

....and of course I still hope there'll be a chance to see him at a venue, singing for us. :wub2:

I was at the filming on monday, more to accomplish my fan duty than for real interest to the show which, as you might have noticed, is not among my favourites :naughty: I don't like ANY of those talent shows whatever they are about. But yet...I had to go, at least for some hours, to see my favourite popstar in a new role. I was curious to hear him speak Italian and interact in an Italian environment.

I must say that audictions are better than the actual show. Everything is fast, no ads breaks, the judges are relaxed and don't need to play the clown for the show biz.

Mika is exactly what we can expect: serious, nice and friendly, does not take advantage of his bad italian to play the freak or diva....he's Mika.

I'm sure he was dobtful about some singers who were admitted by the other judges, but he would not be a pain in the ass to set his point of view.

The heat outside and later inside was too much for me to bear, so I'm happy I decided to go just once, and for 4 hours only. I went away at the break, so I missed the chance to say hallo. But also avoided the risk to be seen among weird fans :mf_rosetinted:

I still think this is just a way for him to get the money he needs to keep making his music, and that he's going to enjoy himself a lot in the meantime.

....and of course I still hope there'll be a chance to see him at a venue, singing for us. :wub2:

Thank you,Robertina,for sharing your opinion :thumb_yello: I'm glad he doesn't have to play some fake role,or do what others tell him to do,it seems he's taking this job very seriously.And if this is coming along with some money and a lot of fun,it can't be harmful,imo :teehee:

Btw,I'm very sad about the twitter thing:huh:

Edited by krysady

Thanks a million for sharing as always !!! :flowers2:

uploaded your file to YouTube. Thanks again !!!

[YOUTUBE]7VJKPMGWBLI[/YOUTUBE]

1:15 Can anyone translate what he says about Mika? from minute 1:15

Thank you so much!:wub2:

Thanks for reporting, Robi :flowers2: I was looking forward to hearing your opinion!! The bolded part sounds exactly like I imagined him to be. I'm sure he is both professional and really nice to everyone at the same time :wub2: I wish so much I could understand Italian and watch him filming/working.

I'm just back from Italy myself (family holidays) and it was lovely, totally understand if he likes to spend a few months there, lol! Hope it all goes well, must be also tiring to work in a new foreign language.

he says Mika's quick and intelligent and is especially amazing because he's being like this in a foreign language! he says Mika is cool!

He then tells what we on this forum has known for a looong time :thumb_yello: Thanks for your report and for telling us how it's like "inside" - and for confirming how great our MIKA is - very happy to hear it from you !! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me