MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I'm sure he blew them all away and will continue to do so. He's... Well, there's no one like him in this world is there!

Thank you to our Italian friends who are keeping us up-to-date with everything.

I'd hate to be a contestant on Italian X factor this year! Can any of them possibly shine so bright as Mika?

I wonder if any of them will sing his songs to try and get him onside. If they do, it could backfire on them if their voices are rubbish.

I'm sure he blew them all away and will continue to do so. He's... Well, there's no one like him in this world is there!

Thank you to our Italian friends who are keeping us up-to-date with everything.

I'd hate to be a contestant on Italian X factor this year! Can any of them possibly shine so bright as Mika?

I wonder if any of them will sing his songs to try and get him onside. If they do, it could backfire on them if their voices are rubbish.

Exactly!

and the other judges appreciate and respect him a lot :thumb_yello:

yes, one contestant sang Stardust and another one Grace Kelly :D

Edited by mari62

So, here we go! I translated my column so you can read it :wink2:

4:30 pm in front of the sports arena "105 Stadium" in Genoa stands a long queue at the ticket office to pick up their tickets for the new auditions of X Factor Italy 2013 by SKY.

They are all very excited especially the fandoms of the four judges that we remember they are: "Simona Ventura", Marco Castoldi aka "Morgan", "Elio" for the first time without his beloved mustache and the international newentry Mika, grappling with competitors who are passed to the pre-casting of Milan and Naples.

Once they have entered the public takes place in more than 1,500 places available and start tests of the applause. But in the end, around 6.30 pm, three of the four judges (apparently Morgan was stuck on the highway) made a theatrical entrance from the top shaking hands on their way: X Factor has officially begun!

Immediately a girl with a very powerful voice passes the turn, and so with a succession of votes and comments without forgetting the fun moments to rest a moment after hours of recording.

The new judge, speaking Italian a little insecure, begins his new job rejecting most of the competitors. he defines himself as "serious" and pretends originality and precision by competitors. Even if sometimes he jokes for his lack of knowledge of Italian, since he's taking lessons from just 3 weeks,he has a very wide knowledge of Italian music. He fears only one thing of competitors: the Italian rap where he, due to language problems, doesn't understand so well!

Simona Ventura principally targets to the groups because her idea is to bring a new italian product like One Direction in UK.

Elio however, focuses on musicality, giving reason most of the time to Mika on the various judgments.

Very funny even the characters who take the stage of X Factor to bring a smile in the audience (thanking that for the moment there are not too many).

After the break, the judges go back and this time they are all four: Morgan, apologizing for being stuck on the highway, bursts in the study and the music changes! The banter between the judges are becoming more frequent and for the first time Morgan is also impressed, when the young Lebanese singer, can recognize a song by the Genoese singer "De Andrè" after that the eclectic Morgan had given him a cds collection with all his works only the day before!

The two steps of Genoa culminating in an impromptu dance on the table of the judges on the song "Sex Machine" sung by a competitor who obviously passes the turn with all four of the "yes" of the jury!

What can I say, already the first two episodes of X Factor make headlines: more than 2000 people for the public in both aiming. much more than 100 competitors who participated in among the sixty thousand which have been in the pre-casting made ​​in Naples and Milan in previous weeks!

We are very curious to see what they will do in the next episodies that will take place in Milan on days 17, 18, 19 June at the Teatro Del Verme.

For the rest: Relax, Take It Easy!

Now some personal considerations: I really enjoyed these two days, although they have been very tiring, both for the many hours of recording where obviously you can not move and you have to interact with everything that happens... But for the first time, I could see Mika very different from what I see from concerts to which I have been: you don't see the "singer", you see the "artist". I was amazed to how much is extended his musical knowledge and his technicality and expert ear to understand if a person only sings well or whether there is potential in him to become a pop star. Of course, there were a lot of funny anecdotes such as, he associated the voice of a competitor to that of his brother drunk or the story of when he heard for the first time a demo of a song by Adele and her voice was perfect even without effects. He was immediately acclimatized with the other judges and always tries to get along with everyone else asking for advices during the performances of the competitors. He takes this new job seriously: in fact, he has a small booklet where he writes some opinions of each competitor who listen and he's so he is very careful not to miss a single moment of every competitor and sometimes asks questions to them as such why he/she wants to become a singer or what she/he would like to do in life or why she/he started to sing...

I'm really happy to have had the chance to see him in this view.

Edited by Lucrezia

It was fantastic, but today I'm knackered, I'll tell you asap :thumb_yello:

No, we didn't manage to meet him

He's a brillant, amazing, sensitive, sweet, witty judge

Oh - I don't doubt it for a second - in fact I knew he would be - our golden MIKA :wub2: Look forward to hear move!! :fisch:

Love,love

me

Oh my, what lovely pics/vids/interviews/reports, thanks averyone for posting!! :fangurl:

Unluckily I haven't been able to go to Genova, but I like the atmosphere created by the judges, and yeah I see Mika's Italian is improving, good good! :wub2:

Edited by WeAreStrong!

So, here we go! I translated my column so you can read it :wink2:

4:30 pm in front of the sports arena "105 Stadium" in Genoa stands a long queue at the ticket office to pick up their tickets for the new auditions of X Factor Italy 2013 by SKY.

They are all very excited especially the fandoms of the four judges that we remember they are: "Simona Ventura", Marco Castoldi aka "Morgan", "Elio" for the first time without his beloved mustache and the international newentry Mika, grappling with competitors who are passed to the pre-casting of Milan and Naples.

Once they have entered the public takes place in more than 1,500 places available and start tests of the applause. But in the end, around 6.30 pm, three of the four judges (apparently Morgan was stuck on the highway) made a theatrical entrance from the top shaking hands on their way: X Factor has officially begun!

Immediately a girl with a very powerful voice passes the turn, and so with a succession of votes and comments without forgetting the fun moments to rest a moment after hours of recording.

The new judge, speaking Italian a little insecure, begins his new job rejecting most of the competitors. he defines himself as "serious" and pretends originality and precision by competitors. Even if sometimes he jokes for his lack of knowledge of Italian, since he's taking lessons from just 3 weeks,he has a very wide knowledge of Italian music. He fears only one thing of competitors: the Italian rap where he, due to language problems, doesn't understand so well!

Simona Ventura principally targets to the groups because her idea is to bring a new italian product like One Direction in UK.

Elio however, focuses on musicality, giving reason most of the time to Mika on the various judgments.

Very funny even the characters who take the stage of X Factor to bring a smile in the audience (thanking that for the moment there are not too many).

After the break, the judges go back and this time they are all four: Morgan, apologizing for being stuck on the highway, bursts in the study and the music changes! The banter between the judges are becoming more frequent and for the first time Morgan is also impressed, when the young Lebanese singer, can recognize a song by the Genoese singer "De Andrè" after that the eclectic Morgan had given him a cds collection with all his works only the day before!

The two steps of Genoa culminating in an impromptu dance on the table of the judges on the song "Rock my baby" sung by a competitor who obviously passes the turn with all four of the "yes" of the jury!

What can I say, already the first two episodes of X Factor make headlines: more than 2000 people for the public in both aiming. much more than 100 competitors who participated in among the sixty thousand which have been in the pre-casting made ​​in Naples and Milan in previous weeks!

We are very curious to see what they will do in the next episodies that will take place in Milan on days 17, 18, 19 June at the Teatro Del Verme.

For the rest: Relax, Take It Easy!

Now some personal considerations: I really enjoyed these two days, although they have been very tiring, both for the many hours of recording where obviously you can not move and you have to interact with everything that happens... But for the first time, I could see Mika very different from what I see from concerts to which I have been: you don't see the "singer", you see the "artist". I was amazed to how much is extended his musical knowledge and his technicality and expert ear to understand if a person only sings well or whether there is potential in him to become a pop star. Of course, there were a lot of funny anecdotes such as, he associated the voice of a competitor to that of his brother drunk or the story of when he heard for the first time a demo of a song by Adele and her voice was perfect even without effects. He was immediately acclimatized with the other judges and always tries to get along with everyone else asking for advices during the performance. He takes this new job seriously: in fact, he has a small booklet where he writes some opinions of each competitor who listen and then make a decision.

Thanks a lot for your detailed report - so happy to read about it all :thumb_yello: MIKA will surely be a blessing for this part of X-Factor - he never does anything half - and will do a great job here, and be a fantastic judge, with all his skill and experience + + +

Love,love

me

Thank you Lucrezia!

But: Even if sometimes he jokes for his lack of knowledge of Italian, since he's taking lessons from just 3 weeks,he has a very wide knowledge of Italian music

3 weeks? Not from January? O_O Не once said he keeps learning for 4 months!

Now some personal considerations: I really enjoyed these two days, although they have been very tiring, both for the many hours of recording where obviously you can not move and you have to interact with everything that happens... But for the first time, I could see Mika very different from what I see from concerts to which I have been: you don't see the "singer", you see the "artist". I was amazed to how much is extended his musical knowledge and his technicality and expert ear to understand if a person only sings well or whether there is potential in him to become a pop star. Of course, there were a lot of funny anecdotes such as, he associated the voice of a competitor to that of his brother drunk or the story of when he heard for the first time a demo of a song by Adele and her voice was perfect even without effects. He was immediately acclimatized with the other judges and always tries to get along with everyone else asking for advices during the performance. He takes this new job seriously: in fact, he has a small booklet where he writes some opinions of each competitor who listen and then make a decision.

Thanks for your report, especially the last part :original:

Interview VIDEO

Elio e Mika: «X Factor è "libero"»

http://video.corriere.it/elio-mika-x-factor-libero-/18d3ecd8-cbad-11e2-8266-15b8d315b976

sorry, I can't download it. :huh:

Well, not downloaded, but at least recorded :wink2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uzdhs3ym5stzpz0

Thank you Lucrezia!

But: Even if sometimes he jokes for his lack of knowledge of Italian, since he's taking lessons from just 3 weeks,he has a very wide knowledge of Italian music

I think he said that in January he accepted the offer from XFactor. I guess he started to learn after the Crans Montana gig from Switzerland,when he tweeted he's gonna learn better Italian,and that was on March 15th.

Edited by krysady

Thank you Lucrezia!

Mika also said in a recent interview that all the NA-dates where sold out in 32 seconds :mf_rosetinted: What was the nice description recently: "improving reality" :naughty: