MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

4:15 Can anyone translate what Morgan says about Mika? from minute 4:15 in this video:

video.simonaventura.tv@f043bdbc-73ba-3be9-bad9-cef952552517_FULL.png

Thank you so much!:wub2:

http://it.omg.yahoo.com/blog/oh-my-gossip/morgan-non-modello-vita-fiero-figlie-195947958.html

Morgan said (joking) that he is not very excited to be a judge again (for the 6th time) and then he talks about light.He says that Mika is very bright and enthusiastic, probably because it's his first time as a judge and it's something new for him, so he still doesn't know what to expect, but the other judges will change his mind soon. He later complains about Mika's height because he is so tall, so he is going to look very short compared to him and the other three judges.:teehee:

Morgan said (joking) that he is not very excited to be a judge again (for the 6th time) and then he talks about light.He says that Mika is very bright and enthusiastic, probably because it's his first time as a judge and it's something new for him, so he still doesn't know what to expect, but the other judges will change his mind soon. He later complains about Mika's height because he is so tall, so he is going to look very short compared to him and the other three judges.:teehee:

Thank you so much!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Mika today in Milan at Forum for XFactor Italia bootcamp. Remember the amazing show he did there in 2010? It was sold out and wild!

I remember ... I hope to see still shows like that :blush-anim-cl: