MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

She's not wrong. Marina posted a few days ago that tonight on Cielo they're showing a program about Xfactor called Il Grande Viaggio.

Needless to say cant wait to watch it too :)

Ok, but it's not the show, the program starts in two days, right?

Hello! I have a question for Italian fans :)

Do we already know if there will be possible to attend the shows? Will it be possible to buy tickets or something? I'm thinking of comming to Italy in the first half of November and I need to begin planning and organizing my trip this week!

If it won't be possible I'll choose warmer place for my vacation :teehee: Thank you in advance!

Hello. Unfortunately we don't know anything yet.

It is quite sure that you can not buy tickets.

Tickets are distribuited by the production to people who work in it, to friends, to sponsors, to Sky costumers.

Some tickts are located with competitions.

And then, usually, there is an email adresse or a telephone number to call and you can reserve your free place.

Anyway usually they don't reply to email and the telephone number is always busy (they don't reply).

In the past, when Mika was a guest of the tv show, italians fans obtained free tickets gently offered by Italian Universal Music or radio competitions or similar.

This year a lot of us attended to the show in June (audictions part) because some places were offered by x factor facebook, mikasounds facebook, Sky tv etc etc. But we knew quite last minute about this.

So... if we find usefull informations we will share on MFC.

Anyway i always suggest to not spend so much to travel to Italy because it is not sure to obtain tickets for the tvshow.

By now also fans from Milan are not sure to attend, we are waiting informations :aah:

And... by now... even the location of the tv show is not ready!! it is under contruction :shocked:

Hello. Unfortunately we don't know anything yet.

It is quite sure that you can not buy tickets.

Tickets are distribuited by the production to people who work in it, to friends, to sponsors, to Sky costumers.

Some tickts are located with competitions.

And then, usually, there is an email adresse or a telephone number to call and you can reserve your free place.

Anyway usually they don't reply to email and the telephone number is always busy (they don't reply).

In the past, when Mika was a guest of the tv show, italians fans obtained free tickets gently offered by Italian Universal Music or radio competitions or similar.

This year a lot of us attended to the show in June (audictions part) because some places were offered by x factor facebook, mikasounds facebook, Sky tv etc etc. But we knew quite last minute about this.

So... if we find usefull informations we will share on MFC.

Anyway i always suggest to not spend so much to travel to Italy because it is not sure to obtain tickets for the tvshow.

By now also fans from Milan are not sure to attend, we are waiting informations :aah:

And... by now... even the location of the tv show is not ready!! it is under contruction :shocked:

Oh, it sounds like I'd better forget about this idea :doh: *Sigh* And do you mean you are not sure about the city? Thank you for information :huglove:

She's not wrong. Marina posted a few days ago that tonight on Cielo they're showing a program about Xfactor called Il Grande Viaggio.

Needless to say cant wait to watch it too :)

Do you know if it's possible to watch from abroad or via internet?

Doesn't work for me either, I only see a black screen :sneaky2: Although I'm not sure if it's a technical problem, the twitter column isn't loading either. But it's the same with different browsers for me.

Yeah same thing here about the twitter... :sneaky2:

Hope we'll be able to watch it in another way :crossed:

This week we're having 3 appointments on Italian TV: I'll add the following infos to the first post, so that anyone can find them easily

- 24 Sept (today) at 21.10 Italian time on Cielo

21.10-21.45 Il grande viaggio - The big journey, which is a special program about the upcoming XFactor 7

21.45-23.15 Speciale Giudici di xFactor - another special program about the judges of the new edition

Replay on Cielo Saturday 28th Sept from 13.15

- 26 Sept Thursday

21.10-23.10 XFACTOR 1st episode on SKY, a pay TV (you can only watch, if you have a SKY TV subscription)

-27 Sept Friday

21.10-23.15 Replay of the 1st episode on Cielo

-----------------------------------------------------------

CIELO's live streaming is here:

http://www.cielotv.it/cielolive.html

I don't know, if it's available worldwide though; you should be able to see the TV - now they're broadcasting a program called 'Fratelli in affari' and after that there will be 'Masterchef Autralia'

From this site you should be able to watch the channel CIELO outside of Italy as well

http://www.cloud-tivu.net/Blog/cielo-tv-in-streaming-anche-dallestero/

Edited by mari62

So it will be a meeting between Mika and Simon Cowell ?

X FACTOR ‏@XFactor_Italia 8m

Nessuna conferma né smentita degli ospiti per ora. Ci sarà @simoncowell in quest'edizione, in una forma particolare: è una sorpresa! #XF7

-----------------------------------------------------------

CIELO's live streaming is here:

http://www.cielotv.it/cielolive.html

I don't know, if it's available worldwide though; you should be able to see the TV - now they're broadcasting a program called 'Affari di famiglia' and after that there will be 'Affari al buio'

Thanks,Marina! I can only see the black screen :aah: