MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

the other link is http://www.cielotv.it/cielolive.html

unfortunately none of them seem to work outside of Italy

it's not RAI, it's CIELO, another channel

I remember, for this Madrid (?) gig for Vodaphone, it was also not possible to watch the livestream when we were outside Spain.

But a guy found a solution and was kind of recording live his computer and put the streaming of that on a platform where we could all watch it (as you can see, I'm not good at computer, so i explain it as I can :mf_rosetinted:). Does someone remember and / or know how he did it?

(of course it means that a fan from Italy can / want do that the whole evening long :teehee:)

:( :( None of them are working here... Yes I know it isn't RAI but none of the italian tv things are working! :( only the news haha!

LollipopGirly, I've got the same problem than you, and I think we are many in that case. As soon as (or IF) I find a solution I will let you know
Edited by LollipopGirly

I think I've found a working stream:

http://www.coolstreaming.us/blog/diretta-tv/

(You have to click on "Cielo" above the player)

Could someone from Italy check it this stream is the right one?

It seems to be working for me, as well -- as long as Mika comes on after Pawn Stars.

Have the exact same thing but indeed... Better than nothing!

I'm not understanding a word of it anyway hahaha!!

Thank you DerMoment!

I think that's because of my bad internet conection, but it keeps stopping every 5 seconds :aah: but better than nothing!

This is the English translation of the third video of the press conference posted here, the one in which Mika talks. Enjoy! :)

I've tried to keep it as litteral as possible :)

Very good translation! Thank you for your work :flowers2:

It's was so adorable!

I thought it was over after the candidates were proposed... So I was like... Is this it? 5 secs of Mika...

But I can't understand a word Italian actually so I didn't understood that they were going to show Mika after the pub... Lucky I didn't close it yet! Haha!!

I really think that it was annoying that a man talked on Mika his voice...

But I really like the way how Mika speaks Italian... I kinda understand what he was trying to say actually even though I can't understand a word Italian haha!

Thank you SO MUCH DerMoment for giving us the link!!

:mikadas: