MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I'm sorry :aah: maybe you need a plugin? :dunno:

EDIT:

From this site you should be able to watch outside of Italy as well

http://www.cloud-tivu.net/Blog/cielo-tv-in-streaming-anche-dallestero/

I keep trying on streaming,still not working :no: I hope that someone will record it.....

not working for me either :no:

Edited by lollipop161

There's the video from today: http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/x_factor_al_via_la_nuova_edizione_giovedi_alle_2110/v172160.vid

I understood they said that Mika is skinny,tall,and beautiful and he's speaking Italian even better than all of them :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

Oh, it sounds like I'd better forget about this idea :doh: *Sigh* And do you mean you are not sure about the city? Thank you for information :huglove:

I was not able to explain well, sorry.

The city is absolutely Milan.

But the venue is under construction.

The first live show is, i think, in the middle of October,(my italian friends, Mari62 for example, are for sure more informated).

The upcoming tv shows in september are probably about the audictions sessions recorded in June and about press conferences.

Anyway Mika seems to be already in Milan for press conferences but i'm not well informede because i don't have this Sky channel. :aah:

In my tv i have just free channels :doh:

Don't completely lose hope. Don't stop to read news here.

We will try to be more accurate.

I'm absolutely sure fans will be able to see some tv show.

But it is not already clear who, when, wich show and, above all, how long before we will know it.

Good luck to everyone :thumb_yello:

Edited by allegra

The first live show is, i think, in the middle of October,(my italian friends, Mari62 for example, are for sure more informated).

The upcoming tv shows in september are probably about the audictions sessions recorded in June and about press conferences.

Anyway Mika seems to be already in Milan for press conferences but i'm not well informede because i don't have this Sky channel. :aah:

But it is not already clear who, when, wich show and, above all, how long before we will know it.

You know, I can go to Milan anyway, but I know I'll be more dissapointed if I come and don't see Mika than if I don't come at all... Difficult decision :aah: And thank you again :huglove:

the live shows will start October, 24th :)

You know, I can go to Milan anyway, but I know I'll be more dissapointed if I come and don't see Mika than if I don't come at all... Difficult decision :aah: And thank you again :huglove:

If fans from milan don't obtain tickets they can return home, for foreign fans is more frustrating.

Anyway look at mikasounds facebook competitions.

There's the video from today: http://video.sky.it/news/spettacolo/x_factor_al_via_la_nuova_edizione_giovedi_alle_2110/v172160.vid

I understood they said that Mika is skinny,tall,and beautiful and he's speaking Italian even better than all of them :thumb_yello:

That's what I understand too :mf_rosetinted: we should apply for the translators club :teehee:

So, I can watch this video, but no one of the streaming :aah:

Please, someone, do something!! :bow:

And thank you to the Italian fans for keeping us updated :huglove:

the live shows will start October, 24th :)

I knew it... :kachinga: ...that Super Mari always knows everything! :thumb_yello:

Thank you, ladies!

If fans from milan don't obtain tickets they can return home, for foreign fans is more frustrating.

Anyway look at mikasounds facebook competitions.

Exactly my thoughts :tears: