MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I've been reading on twitter that Morgan asked him to wear a pajamas,dunno why,maybe it's related to the song's lyrics :dunno:

As for Viò,many people said that she was saved because Mika chose the perfect song for her :teehee: But imo she's the weak link from Mika's team,nothing to remember,as you said.

I like the fact that Morgan "lives" the music,and he made an original arrangement for every song,I was sorry for Lorenzo :huh: The level of the show is quite high,every performance is genuine and creative in its own way,it's not only about lights and special effects. And let's not forget the professionalism and sobriety of the judges! :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]ujL1iDNap-Q&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Violetta actually surprised me. I thought she was the weak link of Mika's team and I was sorry for Roberta. But now I changed my mind. She was good. She is different, very elegant, looks fragile but she has some inner strength. And I like the way she controlled that silly goat vibrato this time and used it in a way it doesn't hurt ears. :aah:

Gaia is still my favourite.

Violetta actually surprised me. I thought she was the weak link of Mika's team and I was sorry for Roberta. But now I changed my mind. She was good. She is different, very elegant, looks fragile but she has some inner strength. And I like the way she controlled that silly goat vibrato this time and used it in a way it doesn't hurt ears. :aah:

I was about to write the same, except I loved Violetta from the start... The girl looks small and vulnerable but she's really good. It's a shame they didn't show much more of her singing Cry me a river because the tiny bit they shiwed was awesome:thumb_yello:

Gaia is totally unique and has star power:fisch:

I was about to write the same, except I loved Violetta from the start... The girl looks small and vulnerable but she's really good. It's a shame they didn't show much more of her singing Cry me a river because the tiny bit they shiwed was awesome:thumb_yello:

Gaia is totally unique and has star power:fisch:

Agree,she did it well this time,but the song was an easy one,comparing to Gaia and Valentina.She performed in the same way from the start to the end,nothing spectacular to remember.Well,I remember the snow fall,that was cute :thumb_yello: But you're right Cath,I wish we could have seen the whole performance of Cry Me A River,I liked that bit. I hope Mika will give her something different the next time,to prove me wrong :teehee:

I've been reading on twitter that Morgan asked him to wear a pajamas,dunno why,maybe it's related to the song's lyrics :dunno:

As for Viò,many people said that she was saved because Mika chose the perfect song for her :teehee: But imo she's the weak link from Mika's team,nothing to remember,as you said.

I like the fact that Morgan "lives" the music,and he made an original arrangement for every song,I was sorry for Lorenzo :huh: The level of the show is quite high,every performance is genuine and creative in its own way,it's not only about lights and special effects. And let's not forget the professionalism and sobriety of the judges! :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]ujL1iDNap-Q&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't find a more appropriate word for Morgan's look! :mf_rosetinted:

About Violetta (jeez how terrible is the nickname Viò :aah:...), even if the majority of people give her as a possible winner, I agree with you. I've thought about it, and I think that one of the reasons that make me say "she is good, but nothing more", is probably her attitude that reflects in her singing.

She wants to appear fragile but you can clearly see that she is very, maybe really too much sure of herself. She already looks like a professional singer, she's very self-confident, she is very comfortable on stage, like a real pop star, but she is too flawless for my tastes, she hasn't got that "freshness", that "surprise" factor, that for example I've found in Michele's performances so far: as I said before, before a Violetta performance I have the feeling that I already know how she's gonna sing, and therefore I'm less interested.

But this is just my perspective, I've always liked things with imperfections, more complicated (Gaia, for example!), they are way more interesting to me; however I do understand why so many people like her. It's just not my cup of tea! :)

And btw, LOL at Alessandro asking her questions and her completely ignoring him and greeting her friends in the audience :aah:

EDIT: I've just read your last post, I'm also very curious to hear which song she will sing next, I think her voice would fit sooo well with a Joan Baez song, and Mika is a fan of Joan so, who knows... we'll see (hopefully!)

Edited by Teresa

Agree,she did it well this time,but the song was an easy one,comparing to Gaia and Valentina.She performed in the same way from the start to the end,nothing spectacular to remember.Well,I remember the snow fall,that was cute :thumb_yello: But you're right Cath,I wish we could have seen the whole performance of Cry Me A River,I liked that bit. I hope Mika will give her something different the next time,to prove me wrong :teehee:

It looks to me he knows exactly what he is doing with this selection of the songs. He left the best to show for some later performances. These girls are really good and I think they are going to go to finale. Though it's sweet seeing Mika when he fears for them. :naughty:

It looks to me he knows exactly what he is doing with this selection of the songs. He left the best to show for some later performances. These girls are really good and I think they are going to go to finale. Though it's sweet seeing Mika when he fears for them. :naughty:

I think so too... I think he's gonna surprise us! :wink2:

With all this Swatch hunt :hair: I had no time to watch the videos but I hope I can do it tonight.

Thanks for the reports. :thumb_yello:

Btw, how do we know that Mika bought a house in Milan? I heard about that here or on Twitter but is it only gossip or a verified information?

Oh, I don't know but I think that's just twitter gossip! He said he would rent a house, not buy it... And consider that Milan is not exactly a cheap city! :wink2:

The girls sing really good, they have a great voice but why I'm not excited and feel goosebumps when they sing and have it when Michele sings? if a singer or a song does not thrill me it's boring to me and that's the case of those girls :dunno:

I couldn't find a more appropriate word for Morgan's look! :mf_rosetinted:

About Violetta (jeez how terrible is the nickname Viò :aah:...), even if the majority of people give her as a possible winner, I agree with you. I've thought about it, and I think that one of the reasons that make me say "she is good, but nothing more", is probably her attitude that reflects in her singing.

She wants to appear fragile but you can clearly see that she is very, maybe really too much sure of herself. She already looks like a professional singer, she's very self-confident, she is very comfortable on stage, like a real pop star, but she is too flawless for my tastes, she hasn't got that "freshness", that "surprise" factor, that for example I've found in Michele's performances so far: as I said before, before a Violetta performance I have the feeling that I already know how she's gonna sing, and therefore I'm less interested.

But this is just my perspective, I've always liked things with imperfections, more complicated (Gaia, for example!), they are way more interesting to me; however I do understand why so many people like her. It's just not my cup of tea! :)

EDIT: I've just read your last post, I'm also very curious to hear which song she will sing next, I think her voice would fit sooo well with a Joan Baez song, and Mika is a fan of Joan so, who knows... we'll see (hopefully!)

Exactly this is my impression too,she just seems fragile,but you can see that she is very comfortable in front of the camera:

:aah:

He was the only judge who jumped and screamed when they gave the verdict,he was really nervous :naughty: And I'm sure he knows exactly which song fits to every girl,that was just the beginning :naughty:

thanks! we knew about the interview thanks to Lucrezia, I was waiting for it to be online :)

http://www.rai.tv/dl/replaytv/replaytv.html?ch=3#ch=3&day=2013-10-26&v=283122&vd=2013-10-26&vc=3

at 1 h 32 min

he just says a few words, nothing really new

here's the bit, where they talk about XFactor

Mika: To me the most important thing is to preserve the originality that is in the women, the girls of my group

Interviewer: do you really believe that Xactor Italy will be able to launch an international star?

Mika: In my opinion this is a great question, this is really a huge challenge, but everything depends on them

Thank you!! :wub2:

I don`t understand well what Simona says , but seems to always speak well of Mika.: Wub2:

The girls sing really good, they have a great voice but why I'm not excited and feel goosebumps when they sing and have it when Michele sings? if a singer or a song does not thrill me it's boring to me and that's the case of those girls :dunno:

I have to agree with you! Even if my favorite is Gaia,I wouldn't buy her CD,but Michele's :thumb_yello: And I hope he'll release one someday.

I haven't heard Michele. Videos were buffering too much yesterday and I had the patience to watch only girls and tried to catch Mika's comments.

I haven't felt goosebumps since Mika...:aah: I can rarely find music these days which is so exciting.

I haven't heard Michele. Videos were buffering too much yesterday and I had the patience to watch only girls and tried to catch Mika's comments.

I haven't felt goosebumps since Mika...:aah: I can rarely find music these days which is so exciting.

You can hear Michele here, thanks to the kind @DerMoment

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/8l3lg3b4ub5nffj/Michele+Bravi+-+Carte+da+Decifrare+%28Live+XF%29+.mp3

Thanks for posting !

It's very fun, I didn't know anything about the blogger.

She's a famous person in Italy : wiki : http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selvaggia_Lucarelli

( In English by Google translator )

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/libero-pensiero/1339366/Selvaggia-Lucarelli---Mi-sono-innamorata-di-Mika--Peccato-sia-gay----.html

I think I'm in big trouble : I am madly in love with Mika .

And I emphasize " hopelessly " because love, when it is pure and unwavering as in this case , it should be celebrated with the adverbs right . It must be declared without hesitation and modesty unnecessary , because at thirty years he played pretty well I learned to distinguish the fleeting infatuations love authentic .

What is love for Mika . Point . And if it is true that love breaks down all barriers and prejudice and convention and the way and bumps , I do not see why it should stop the fact that he's gay .

Or rather, he claims to be gay, because I am a male more male Mika I have not seen even in the World Cup final of rugby New Zealand - France.

Mika is a stuff to make it look like Russell Crowe in version Massimo Decimo Meridio a nymphet in a field of daisies.

And with a detail that is unbelievable : it manages to be gay and male , without adhering to any cliché , to some stereotype of the male gay and manuals from the common place.

Mika does not encroach into attitude ever , the arrogance , the arrogance of certain hetero convinced to acquire the brand so dominant and even in affectation , forced eccentricity , caustic irony of so many gay cathode . They must have realized immediately the other judges of X Factor when you are seen arriving , that with the arrival of Mika air would change. Some even claims that Morgan has become blonde naturally , after having heard the first time.

Not surprisingly, for the first episode , the Ventura hath been presented with black dress and veil. In fact, during the live broadcast on Thursday night , have formally celebrated three funerals : that of Morgan , that of Elio and that of the same Ventura .

They tried the old judges to be brilliant , to be argumentative , to be insightful , but nothing they could against the charisma of dazzling crystal thirty Lebanese equipped with an air and grace in equal measure.

Ubi Mika lower cessat .

They were even tenderness , the other three .

The Ventura , guilty of having called for the departure of Arisa after violent fights last year and have thus effectively determined the arrival of Mika , I think if you could go back in time not only ripiglierebbe the poor Rosalba Pippa , but also Gerò give away , the house in Sardinia and its better singer .

Morgan , on Thursday evening , less original than usual with his gloves and sexy witch accustomed to unquestioned consensus of the public, hath been found with a singer eliminated in the first episode . Yes , I agree, Lorenzo Mengoni was a dull voiced by Ceccherini , but the matter is symptomatic of how the balance has changed .

Before the viewer hanging from the lips of Morgan , now in full Scottish Mika .

First thought that the judgment of Morgan was sacred and that no one could attract the attention as he was, he could bring his expertise , he could have his authority.

But , without black enamel and arrogance in spades , the mythological Mika has shown that the charism , behind the counter, can not dress clothes cursed.

That there are also good and interesting Where's My Car .

That the good guys do not have all the face of Fabio Fazio .

Mind you, it is always Morgan Morgan , but to paraphrase one of his most beautiful songs , this year's revolution is Elsewhere .

Then there Elio . And here is to open a parenthesis that is beyond even from my love for Mika .

Does anyone know by chance if Elio on Thursday evening , in theory, would have the football ?

No because the face and involvement are always the one to which they made X Factor the night that would else to do.

You hear Mika say "You were theatrical and gritty , you have a lot of potential ," then it's up to him and says, "

Well done, tuned , you have gone very well ."

I mean , in comparison Mara Maionchi was Hemingway.

On the other hand , in fact , the divine Mika after two months which is in Italy, an Italian can show off to embarrass half of our national football team. The Ventura tells the audience :

"I'd like you to hear this song ' and he says a piece of Fossati with a resounding :"

If I had not studied the subjunctive, I would not understand this song , " proving to chew subjunctive , conditional and consecutio best of parliamentary medium .

But it is also generous with Aba ( "You are more modern than the cliché beautiful voice and nice tits ") , ironic when you take off your shoes ( "Take off those slippers , I give you my shoes rather ").

Dare even funny neologisms forneriana memory ( "I choosato a song ").

He can be stopped and badass when the public oppose it because in the end chooses to eliminate Lorenzo , caring about booing and whistling like rain .

And finally, let me tell you .

When Morgan tells Violetta "You 're the girl with the ukulele " and Mika corrects him :

"No , you're not the only girl with a ukulele. You give off the most beautiful light this evening , "

I have finally given up the evidence:

Mika is not only the undisputed star of X Factor.

Mika is also the man with whom I would like to see X Factor on beige sofa in the evening , after putting to bed our twelve children.

And yes , I realized that he is gay , but Mika , now I turn to you

: if you really want to be a little ' Italian , not enough to know the language.

To be one of us have to leave home consistency. Deny what you have said and done to date, contradict yourself , say that agivi without your knowledge , changes sides and shirt .

And if you are not yet clear, the facts explain who they are and Capezzone Casini, so to speak.

You'll see that you'll understand. In short, it becomes straight, Mika .

I'll wait .

Finally I watched the whole show, amazing :thumb_yello:

Still doubtful of my favorite, but the performances of Gaia, Valentina, Michele were precious though, I feel like my favorite now is Gaia :wub2: she is perfect, in my opinion, I really appreciate much his voice, his style, everything.

Mika's musical choices were perfect for his team, he really knows what he does, well done Mika!

Thanks for posting !

It's very fun, I didn't know anything about the blogger.

She's a famous person in Italy : wiki : http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selvaggia_Lucarelli

( In English by Google translator )

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/libero-pensiero/1339366/Selvaggia-Lucarelli---Mi-sono-innamorata-di-Mika--Peccato-sia-gay----.html

I think I'm in big trouble : I am madly in love with Mika .

And I emphasize " hopelessly " because love, when it is pure and unwavering as in this case , it should be celebrated with the adverbs right . It must be declared without hesitation and modesty unnecessary , because at thirty years he played pretty well I learned to distinguish the fleeting infatuations love authentic .

What is love for Mika . Point . And if it is true that love breaks down all barriers and prejudice and convention and the way and bumps , I do not see why it should stop the fact that he's gay .

Or rather, he claims to be gay, because I am a male more male Mika I have not seen even in the World Cup final of rugby New Zealand - France.

Mika is a stuff to make it look like Russell Crowe in version Massimo Decimo Meridio a nymphet in a field of daisies.

And with a detail that is unbelievable : it manages to be gay and male , without adhering to any cliché , to some stereotype of the male gay and manuals from the common place.

Mika does not encroach into attitude ever , the arrogance , the arrogance of certain hetero convinced to acquire the brand so dominant and even in affectation , forced eccentricity , caustic irony of so many gay cathode . They must have realized immediately the other judges of X Factor when you are seen arriving , that with the arrival of Mika air would change. Some even claims that Morgan has become blonde naturally , after having heard the first time.

Not surprisingly, for the first episode , the Ventura hath been presented with black dress and veil. In fact, during the live broadcast on Thursday night , have formally celebrated three funerals : that of Morgan , that of Elio and that of the same Ventura .

They tried the old judges to be brilliant , to be argumentative , to be insightful , but nothing they could against the charisma of dazzling crystal thirty Lebanese equipped with an air and grace in equal measure.

Ubi Mika lower cessat .

They were even tenderness , the other three .

The Ventura , guilty of having called for the departure of Arisa after violent fights last year and have thus effectively determined the arrival of Mika , I think if you could go back in time not only ripiglierebbe the poor Rosalba Pippa , but also Gerò give away , the house in Sardinia and its better singer .

Morgan , on Thursday evening , less original than usual with his gloves and sexy witch accustomed to unquestioned consensus of the public, hath been found with a singer eliminated in the first episode . Yes , I agree, Lorenzo Mengoni was a dull voiced by Ceccherini , but the matter is symptomatic of how the balance has changed .

Before the viewer hanging from the lips of Morgan , now in full Scottish Mika .

First thought that the judgment of Morgan was sacred and that no one could attract the attention as he was, he could bring his expertise , he could have his authority.

But , without black enamel and arrogance in spades , the mythological Mika has shown that the charism , behind the counter, can not dress clothes cursed.

That there are also good and interesting Where's My Car .

That the good guys do not have all the face of Fabio Fazio .

Mind you, it is always Morgan Morgan , but to paraphrase one of his most beautiful songs , this year's revolution is Elsewhere .

Then there Elio . And here is to open a parenthesis that is beyond even from my love for Mika .

Does anyone know by chance if Elio on Thursday evening , in theory, would have the football ?

No because the face and involvement are always the one to which they made X Factor the night that would else to do.

You hear Mika say "You were theatrical and gritty , you have a lot of potential ," then it's up to him and says, "

Well done, tuned , you have gone very well ."

I mean , in comparison Mara Maionchi was Hemingway.

On the other hand , in fact , the divine Mika after two months which is in Italy, an Italian can show off to embarrass half of our national football team. The Ventura tells the audience :

"I'd like you to hear this song ' and he says a piece of Fossati with a resounding :"

If I had not studied the subjunctive, I would not understand this song , " proving to chew subjunctive , conditional and consecutio best of parliamentary medium .

But it is also generous with Aba ( "You are more modern than the cliché beautiful voice and nice tits ") , ironic when you take off your shoes ( "Take off those slippers , I give you my shoes rather ").

Dare even funny neologisms forneriana memory ( "I choosato a song ").

He can be stopped and badass when the public oppose it because in the end chooses to eliminate Lorenzo , caring about booing and whistling like rain .

And finally, let me tell you .

When Morgan tells Violetta "You 're the girl with the ukulele " and Mika corrects him :

"No , you're not the only girl with a ukulele. You give off the most beautiful light this evening , "

I have finally given up the evidence:

Mika is not only the undisputed star of X Factor.

Mika is also the man with whom I would like to see X Factor on beige sofa in the evening , after putting to bed our twelve children.

And yes , I realized that he is gay , but Mika , now I turn to you

: if you really want to be a little ' Italian , not enough to know the language.

To be one of us have to leave home consistency. Deny what you have said and done to date, contradict yourself , say that agivi without your knowledge , changes sides and shirt .

And if you are not yet clear, the facts explain who they are and Capezzone Casini, so to speak.

You'll see that you'll understand. In short, it becomes straight, Mika .

I'll wait .

Loves the INTERNET & MIKA --

Selvaggia_Lucarelli1.jpg

Does she know there's a REALLY LONG LINE ?

Edited by A. Clay