MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I didn't pay much attention to Michele earlier but I loved this performance. I liked Ape Escape from the beginning!

me too, I don´t know how often I watched the first video of Ape Escape, loved that performance. I couldn´t see their perfomance from last Thursday proberly now but it´s loading :wink2:

FULL video

http://www.eradeipesci.com/2013/10/x-factor-tv-show-streaming.html

I'm downloading.... these files are very huge !

2013.10.24 PART 1 http://www.nowvideo.ch/video/9sfgtkufwedwh

2013.10.24 PART 2 http://www.nowvideo.ch/video/wzs7pz3t63ubl

Eriko, can I publish the two parts in my page? Or it's better to protect them from blocking...

Thank you!!:wub2:

Grazie mille Clara !!! :huglove:

:bow:Will you permit me to upload your files to my Veoh ?

I tried to record them, but couldn't ! ( my files are mute:blink:)

you are welcome girls :thumb_yello:

if the question is for me Eriko, yes you can upload videos on Veoh :wink2:

Thank you so much Clara and Eriko :flowers2::huglove:

Can anyone record this interview? : Blush-anim-cl:thank you very much!: Wub2:

http://www.blogtivvu.com/2013/10/26/tv-talk-quarta-puntata-linus-nicola-savino-e-la-marchesa-di-pechino-express-ospiti-interviste-a-simona-ventura-e-mika/

Tv Talk, quarta puntata: Linus, Nicola Savino e la Marchesa di Pechino Express ospiti; interviste a Simona Ventura e Mika

Anche questo sabato, si rinnova l’appuntamento sulla terza rete di casa Rai all’insegna della trasmissione condotta da Massimo Bernardini, Tv Talk, in onda a partire dalle ore 14:50 circa. La puntata, ricordiamo che andrà in replica alle 21:15 su Rai Storia (canale 54 del Digitale Terrestre) e poi ancora lunedì 28 ottobre alle 21:15 su Rai 5 (canale 23 del digitale terrestre). Quella odierna, sarà la quarta puntata della stagione; andiamo quindi a vedere quali saranno gli ospiti e gli argomenti del nuovo appuntamento.

Il contributo di due interviste, rispettivamente con Simona Ventura e Mika, introdurranno poi un’analisi sulla partenza delle puntate live di X Factor. Infine Tv Talk proporrà un servizio sulla contemporanea presenza – domenica scorsa, su canali diversi – di Loredana Lecciso (Domenica Live), Al Bano (Domenica In) e Romina Power (L’Arena).

I've finally watched it too!! Thanks again to everyone, especially Eriko! :)

I have to say that in general I really enjoyed watching, I think that the level was very, very high, and everyone was very good and the judgments were always clever and stimulating imo, at a point I really felt like I was watching a serious musical debate!! And Mika was amazing as usual, professional, funny, deep, and one thing that really impressed me is that he always 'understands' the performance as a whole, even if the song is Italian and very difficult for a foreigner to appreciate, he always 'gets' it and is 'into' it, if you know what I mean.

As for the contestants, I'm very pleased with myself XD because they actually more or less confirmed my first ideas about them: Michele was superlative, and this performance is a clear example of what I meant when I talked about the interesting musical path Morgan will lead him on: the song itself was amazing ('e amarti per ore ed ore ed ore... E ucciderti all'alba di altro amore...' Is now stuck in my head) and Michele's performance was so delicate and meaningful, so young and fresh but at the same time so mature! Bravo Bravi!

Then of course Gaia is amazing, she has thousands of different nuances in her voice and she really lives through her singing. I'm curious to hear other songs sung by her!

About Viò... First of all a big LOL to her introduction video, it looked like she was going away to war or something! XD I also think the song was good and it fitted but I still didn't like her too much, she is good, but... Something is still missing for me...the performance was good but forgettable imo. But I'm very curious to hear what song Mika will choose for the next ep! I'm sure he will choose carefully and will find a song, Maybe a less known one, that will make her shine more, we'll see!

As for Valentina I also prefer her more natural but she really can sing!

Oh, I forgot, a big 'like' button for Andrea... I wasn't too keen on him at the auditions but this time he really positively surprised me!! Btw, what the hell was he wearing?! Lol.

The over as a category looks a bit more anonymous to me, however Fabio was very good imo, he managed to make his own a song that is strictly linked to another artist; I never particularly liked Alan but this time I enjoyed his performance (well, the song was beautiful), and Aba is undoubtly good but for now not so original... We'll see! (If the links keep working!)

For the groups the Ape Escape, as Mika would say, 'hanno spaccato' (they rocked), they had an amazing stage energy and they look so genuine! And of course I liked the Street Clerks, I love the fact that you get the feeling that they are live musicians, and I like their approach to music!

So curious to hear what everyone will sing next time!!

Ps: can I add that it is sooooo cool to be commenting XF Italia with you all? :D I really enjoy reading everyone's comments very much, you all often suggest me a different perspective, especially since most of you are not Italians! :)

Ciao ciao!

I have to say that in general I really enjoyed watching, I think that the level was very, very high, and everyone was very good and the judgments were always clever and stimulating imo, at a point I really felt like I was watching a serious musical debate!! And Mika was amazing as usual, professional, funny, deep, and one thing that really impressed me is that he always 'understands' the performance as a whole, even if the song is Italian and very difficult for a foreigner to appreciate, he always 'gets' it and is 'into' it, if you know what I mean.

As for the contestants, I'm very pleased with myself XD because they actually more or less confirmed my first ideas about them: Michele was superlative, and this performance is a clear example of what I meant when I talked about the interesting musical path Morgan will lead him on: the song itself was amazing ('e amarti per ore ed ore ed ore... E ucciderti all'alba di altro amore...' Is now stuck in my head) and Michele's performance was so delicate and meaningful, so young and fresh but at the same time so mature! Bravo Bravi!

Then of course Gaia is amazing, she has thousands of different nuances in her voice and she really lives through her singing. I'm curious to hear other songs sung by her!

About Viò... First of all a big LOL to her introduction video, it looked like she was going away to war or something! XD I also think the song was good and it fitted but I still didn't like her too much, she is good, but... Something is still missing for me...the performance was good but forgettable imo. But I'm very curious to hear what song Mika will choose for the next ep! I'm sure he will choose carefully and will find a song, Maybe a less known one, that will make her shine more, we'll see!

Oh, I forgot, a big 'like' button for Andrea... I wasn't too keen on him at the auditions but this time he really positively surprised me!! Btw, what the hell was he wearing?! Lol.

The over as a category looks a bit more anonymous to me, however Fabio was very good imo, he managed to make his own a song that is strictly linked to another artist; I never particularly liked Alan but this time I enjoyed his performance (well, the song was beautiful), and Aba is undoubtly good but for now not so original... We'll see! (If the links keep working!)

For the groups the Ape Escape, as Mika would say, 'hanno spaccato' (they rocked), they had an amazing stage energy and they look so genuine! And of course I liked the Street Clerks, I love the fact that you get the feeling that they are live musicians, and I like their approach to music!

Ps: can I add that it is sooooo cool to be commenting XF Italia with you all? :D I really enjoy reading everyone's comments very much, you all often suggest me a different perspective, especially since most of you are not Italians! :)

Ciao ciao!

Thanks for your detailed report, I love it! I wish videos eould work for me as they are some performance I wish I could see but your emotion is genuine and contagious:wub2:

Can anyone record this interview? : Blush-anim-cl:thank you very much!: Wub2:

http://www.blogtivvu.com/2013/10/26/tv-talk-quarta-puntata-linus-nicola-savino-e-la-marchesa-di-pechino-express-ospiti-interviste-a-simona-ventura-e-mika/

Tv Talk, quarta puntata: Linus, Nicola Savino e la Marchesa di Pechino Express ospiti; interviste a Simona Ventura e Mika

Anche questo sabato, si rinnova l’appuntamento sulla terza rete di casa Rai all’insegna della trasmissione condotta da Massimo Bernardini, Tv Talk, in onda a partire dalle ore 14:50 circa. La puntata, ricordiamo che andrà in replica alle 21:15 su Rai Storia (canale 54 del Digitale Terrestre) e poi ancora lunedì 28 ottobre alle 21:15 su Rai 5 (canale 23 del digitale terrestre). Quella odierna, sarà la quarta puntata della stagione; andiamo quindi a vedere quali saranno gli ospiti e gli argomenti del nuovo appuntamento.

Il contributo di due interviste, rispettivamente con Simona Ventura e Mika, introdurranno poi un’analisi sulla partenza delle puntate live di X Factor. Infine Tv Talk proporrà un servizio sulla contemporanea presenza – domenica scorsa, su canali diversi – di Loredana Lecciso (Domenica Live), Al Bano (Domenica In) e Romina Power (L’Arena).

thanks! we knew about the interview thanks to Lucrezia, I was waiting for it to be online :)

http://www.rai.tv/dl/replaytv/replaytv.html?ch=3#ch=3&day=2013-10-26&v=283122&vd=2013-10-26&vc=3

at 1 h 32 min

he just says a few words, nothing really new

here's the bit, where they talk about XFactor

Mika: To me the most important thing is to preserve this originality, this fragility that is in the women, the girls of my group

Interviewer: do you really believe that Xactor Italy will be able to launch an international star?

Mika: In my opinion this is a great question, this is really a huge challenge, but everything depends on them

Edited by mari62

Thanks for your detailed report, I love it! I wish videos eould work for me as they are some performance I wish I could see but your emotion is genuine and contagious:wub2:

Hi Catherine! Why can't you watch the videos? :( I couldn't before but with Firefox the video works fine for me! (Well, of course you have to wait for it to load in order to avoid the buffering...). If it doesn't work for you maybe you need to download a few plug-ins, they're free and they're not illegal, the video itself suggested me which ones! I hope you can watch them somehow (if Eriko can do it maybe you'll watch them on his Veoh!) :)

Ciao ciao!

:thumb_yello: And I think it's cool to read all your detailed reports and thoughts about it all - you're our XF "expert"!! :thumb_yello: Thanks a lot to all of you - for your efforts to involve us, and keep us updated!! You're really amazing ...:huglove:

:thumb_yello: And I think it's cool to read all your detailed reports and thoughts about it all - you're our XF "expert"!! :thumb_yello: Thanks a lot to all of you - for your efforts to involve us, and keep us updated!! You're really amazing ...:huglove:

Thank you so much! It's my pleasure! :huglove:

@Robertina: I don't watch it, but if it hasn't changed from the last years the daily mainly follows the contestants, their rehearsals, their work with the vocal coaches... The judges appear when they assign the songs and for some week rehearsals and in the final rehearsal in the studio! :)

With all this Swatch hunt :hair: I had no time to watch the videos but I hope I can do it tonight.

Thanks for the reports. :thumb_yello:

Btw, how do we know that Mika bought a house in Milan? I heard about that here or on Twitter but is it only gossip or a verified information?

I've been reading on twitter that Morgan asked him to wear a pajamas,dunno why,maybe it's related to the song's lyrics :dunno:

As for Viò,many people said that she was saved because Mika chose the perfect song for her :teehee: But imo she's the weak link from Mika's team,nothing to remember,as you said.

I like the fact that Morgan "lives" the music,and he made an original arrangement for every song,I was sorry for Lorenzo :huh: The level of the show is quite high,every performance is genuine and creative in its own way,it's not only about lights and special effects. And let's not forget the professionalism and sobriety of the judges! :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]ujL1iDNap-Q&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krysady