Perez TV: Mika Live and Exclusive - acoustic performances/interviews -- 2013

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The interview has been posted to youtube now, too.

He's writing songs for two animated movies? Is this new information, or have I not been paying attention? :aah:

How about the part where he loves writing songs on the road and trying them out :fisch:

Or all the new songs he has written are for other artists :sneaky2:

How about the part where he loves writing songs on the road and trying them out :fisch:

Or all the new songs he has written are for other artists :sneaky2:

Yeah, me neither I'm not so happy that he writes for other artists, but I guess that IT IS WHAT IT IS :teehee: I want him to write for himself :sneaky2:

Yeah, me neither I'm not so happy that he writes for other artists, but I guess that IT IS WHAT IT IS :teehee: I want him to write for himself :sneaky2:

When The Bee Gees fell out of favour in the 70s or 80s, they wrote for other people and it kept them known at least.

Mika isn't getting the publicity he should be getting (because his team and record label are rubbish) so he needs to keep himself known.

He's a songwriter. He does need to be spreading around the Mika brilliance.

I love that he's writing for two animation movies and we have Century Man in another movie. All great in my opinion.

When The Bee Gees fell out of favour in the 70s or 80s, they wrote for other people and it kept them known at least.

Mika isn't getting the publicity he should be getting (because his team and record label are rubbish) so he needs to keep himself known.

I love that he's writing for two animation movies and we have Century Man in another movie. All great in my opinion.

Totally agree - in everything here !!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Yes I totally get that, but I think personally he should stabilize his music career by writing for himself and getting himself known for his work for his songwriting to be known as well, for him to do like the BeeGees... But I think the songs are cool too, no doubt about that

Yes I totally get that, but I think personally he should stabilize his music career by writing for himself and getting himself known for his work for his songwriting to be known as well, for him to do like the BeeGees... But I think the songs are cool too, no doubt about that

At the end of the day, Mika is going to do whatever Mika wants. We just have to hope and pray he makes the best decisions for his career.

At the end of the day, Mika is going to do whatever Mika wants. We just have to hope and pray he makes the best decisions for his career.

I was about to write that, but I decided to let it go, because we all know that no matter our opinion, the planing won't change of course haha!

Thanks for posting these. He sounds fabulous!!!

He is such a great song writer. I may not enjoy the full Mika experience when others sing his songs, but his voice is still out there. And I'm grateful for that.:mikadas: