Live Your Life - lyrics and discussion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
I have fallen in love with this song :teehee: I didn't like it that much when I first heard it, but after listening to it a few more times, it's like I've gotten addicted to it :aah:

I hum it to myself all the time :naughty:

love that song. Usually chips contain something that you can't stop eating it and Live your Life contains something you can't stop listening to it:naughty:( its Mika like). And I keep on hoping that also German radio stations will not stop playing it but first theey have to start with it. That ignorance makes me:blowup:

I just heard 'Live your life' on our local radiostation 'Radio Hoeksche Waard'. Seriously, if even our teeny-tiny local radio station plays this, it has to become a big hit. (They usually play very old-fashioned music)

I just heard 'Live your life' on our local radiostation 'Radio Hoeksche Waard'. Seriously, if even our teeny-tiny local radio station plays this, it has to become a big hit. (They usually play very old-fashioned music)

really cool that they play it! :thumb_yello:

I alreday heard it on German radio a few times as well. Yay! I LOVE the song!! :wub2:

really cool that they play it! :thumb_yello:

I alreday heard it on German radio a few times as well. Yay! I LOVE the song!! :wub2:

really?! :shocked: on which station? i never heard it here, and the other german mfcers haven't either, although we keep writing to radiostations, begging them to play it. :sad: it really should be a big summer hit!